Nike shoop

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Nike shoop

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Made this last night for all the hype over their latest ad:

Personally I thought the Nike ad was kind of a mess, the whole 'kneeling' thing is so ambiguous and politically polarizing, not sure anyone can really define what it was supposed to mean anymore. But everyone is gushing over it as if they do, lol you should see the LinkedIn comments on my professional circles, everyone praising but I bet not a single one can define exactly what it was all about in the first place

If this had been done in the late 60's w/ Ali, it would have been badass. Ali didn't get a billion $ sponsorship for what he did, rather he got stripped of his title, fined 10Gs, and sent to fucking PRISON for standing up for his convictions, which were clear as day and easy for anyone to understand.

WAR Ali

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:36 pm

found this LOL

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:37 pm

more memes:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:11 am

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:04 pm

^^^ hahahaha perfect

I'm telling you the reaction to this Nike ad on LinkedIn is really crazy... I am on there purely for professional marketing purposes so its all filled with advertising folk. They are ALL gushing over it, comment after comment on how amazing it is... basically nobody is offering any constructive criticism or questioning exactly what it is referring to, and whenever I see the odd comment not praising it they are literally getting accused of 'supporting racism'

Has everyone lost their critical thinking skills? Or is it just mob/sheep mentality?

I dare not even go there on that platform, would be career suicide lol

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:21 am

Makes you part of the problem buddy. White men letting loudmouth idiots dictate their thinking.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:14 am

Som-Pong wrote:Makes you part of the problem buddy. White men letting loudmouth idiots dictate their thinking.

Man, I hold so many controversial opinions can't let them out at every opportunity I see or I'd alienate almost everyone I come in contact with, lol Say 1 thing 'wrong' and they will literally call you a Nazi these days

Gotta pick our battles a bit more strategically imo

I will have my day, don't worry :D I have seen my future and it involves dropping some truth bombs before I'm through

What's ironic is that LinkedIn is for the most part a strictly professional space, folks don't like when people post regular cutesy/family facebook type stuff, certainly not political content. But this Nike ad went viral with like 99% support even though it is totally charged with all kinds of volatile subtext. Also Trump-hate is perfectly acceptable lol

We free-thinkers are becoming a minority, my friend. Maybe this is cowardly, but speaking up anywhere and with anyone I think can be a bit foolish. Where to draw the line between these 2 extremes is a tricky question unless you really don't give any fucks or have anyone else close to you to risk alienating

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:16 am

555 I don't really give any fucks and my family already hates me.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Som-Pong wrote:555 I don't really give any fucks and my family already hates me.

Well then get speakin!! :D :D

I wanna see vids of you on a soapbox there in Thailand talking bout 911 and the JQ, lol

Teach those kids you work with a thing or two!!

Keep rockin Som

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Masato wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:555 I don't really give any fucks and my family already hates me.

Well then get speakin!! :D :D

I wanna see vids of you on a soapbox there in Thailand talking bout 911 and the JQ, lol

Teach those kids you work with a thing or two!!

Keep rockin Som

Common knowledge around here mang.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”