Swedish student stops Afghan man's deportation by refusing to sit down on a plane

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Swedish student stops Afghan man's deportation by refusing to sit down on a plane

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:51 pm

Do not s3nd bake them

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:16 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

That made no sense to me... unless he is talking about some sort of collective Jungian memory from generations passed which makes no sense. He is just as much a 'baby' as any woman at doing that shit imo, experience is experience does he have some just cause he's male?

I think what he's saying two things:

1.) Women do not reach a point where they Universalize their Ethics. If we take situation with a moral question; what would be the result if EVERYONE in society made that same choice. What if we extracted the principle at play and applied it to society at large. Many view Women as falling short of Men in this regard, and believe very few Women ever reach the level of leadership and maturity that a Man reaches.

2.) When Women do try to Universalize their Ethics, they extrapolate their idea of good emotions / feelings into political policy. They know that showing sympathy and taking care is virtuous, so they turn that into let's take care of the entire world, and give anyone who plays the pity card a free-pass. When they do this they don't regard the financial or social cost of their actions; they're taking what makes them feel virtuous in the moment without really considering what the long-term impact will be. Wherever they are in-charge, they leave society defenseless.

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:52 am

Let me tell you a story:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:59 am

evil-kungfool wrote:Let me tell you a story:

[img]https://liberties.imgix.net/images/6fc0d5b4-8099-4a0e-bb8d-5d84a11bf7f9/African-migrants-boat-to-Europe.jpg[/img

I like your story Kungfool. A pictorial essay that reveals an elegant tine of reasoning that is easy to follow from beginning to end. I even found my toe tapping along to the beat by the end.

*I'd have probably included something like this, just to flesh it out a little more fully:

*Hillary and Obama deserve credit for the crucial role they played in all of this ;)
el rey del mambo

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:38 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:*Hillary and Obama deserve credit for the crucial role they played in all of this ;)

Syria was really the fruit of many years of labor by McCain and Kerry.

They even released Al-Baghdadi from Guantanamo back into the wild, just for him to end up in the #1 Al-Nusra recruiting station in Libya. After things were wrapping up in Libya, McCain went and had a sleepover with Baghdadi to discuss... er... Human Rights. Not long after he went on Fox to say that we should start arming the Syrian Rebels and "You don't know these people like I do" which was really just a cordial way of saying "I've been helping to fund and arm these people and it's time you get with the program and start giving them positive news coverage".

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:35 am

Oh I realize it doesn't start with Hillary Obama, but that picture was from Tripoli which was the act that opened the gate to Europe as promised by Gadhaffi.

Of course GW Bush and his neocons are the fathers of the endless war in the ME and the fountainhead of the Oriental Christian genocide.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:16 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Oh I realize it doesn't start with Hillary Obama, but that picture was from Tripoli which was the act that opened the gate to Europe as promised by Gadhaffi.

Of course GW Bush and his neocons are the fathers of the endless war in the ME and the fountainhead of the Oriental Christian genocide.

I'd say it was from slick willys betrayal of Serbia. They had been our bulwark for almost a millennia.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:50 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Oh I realize it doesn't start with Hillary Obama, but that picture was from Tripoli which was the act that opened the gate to Europe as promised by Gadhaffi.

I'd say it was from slick willys betrayal of Serbia. They had been our bulwark for almost a millennia.

I'd say your quite right Som-Pong. You know I have GW Bush on the brain but Willy can be seen as the trailblazer here for sure.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:48 am

Hahaha! A male bystander actually does their job for them and wrestles the guy to the ground and then one of the fat Swedish police chicks actually pulls the guy off and leads him away. Then the four fat chicks get their asses kicked and their car stoned by the same guy. This one is so good it ought to be illegal or something :D

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:52 am

el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”