UFC to debut in Beijing on Nov. 24

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

UFC to debut in Beijing on Nov. 24

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:14 pm

By MMA Fighting Newswire Aug 5, 2018

The Octagon’s next visit to China will take place in the country’s capital.

Officials announced Saturday that the UFC will host an event on Nov. 24 at the Cadillac Arena in Beijing, China. This will be the third city in China to which the UFC has traveled and the fifth event in the country overall.

Previous trips to China took place in Macau (three times) and most recently, Shanghai.

“China is the next frontier for the growth of UFC and the sport of mixed martial arts, and this market is paramount to our success internationally,” UFC vice president of Asia-Pacific Kevin Chang said in a statement. “We are excited to bring our next live event to China’s capital and show the world just how far we have come. Our loyal fans in China demand nothing but the best, and one year on since our debut in Shanghai, UFC Fight Night Beijing, presented by General Tire, is set to be a night to remember.”

No matchups were announced for the event. The previous China card, which took place at the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Shanghai last November, was headlined by a middleweight bout between Michael Bisping and Kelvin Gastelum.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/5/17652994/ufc-to-debut-in-beijing-on-nov-24
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”