DMT vs LSD

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: DMT vs LSD

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:54 am

Redneck wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:DMT very very much interests me. I wonder if I can get it mail order here in Aus? Ive tried mushrooms and it freaked me out every time unless there was a close friend within view or a hot chic otherwise I started thinking I was stuck in that condition.

I really want to feel what remorse and guilt feel like. I mourned my mother for a week, maybe some residual mourning for a month tops, thats not normal for a human from what im told.

The trick is to make DMT yourself, not that I've ever done it but we have some of the best plants for DMT here and the way you extract it seems like basic year 7 chemistry or even someone who's good in the kitchen could do it.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Masato wrote:Kid looks like a modern re-make of Terrence McKenna, lol

Seriously though interesting vids, the guy obviously takes copious amounts of psychedelics and then reports his experiences. Looks like he travels around and doses in interesting places too, might have to check out some more of his stuff

Sometimes I feel like I get high listening when people talk about this stuff

He does some great videos but got kicked off YouTube for a bit
Glad hes back
Let's people know these substances are not dangerous if taken properly

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Masato wrote:On further viewings this guy does not sell the psychonaut culture well...

Seems like he just a bit over excited about it and took it too far. Seems more interested in attention via his YouTube channel than actually exploring for benign reasons. Dangerous combination, lol now he will feel compelled to keep dosing just to keep his subscriber numbers :D

Still interesting. The older I get the more I think that fewer, not more experiences of this nature are of maximum value

Nah, watch more of his vids
Hes been around for 5 or 6 years now and overall is really good
Usually more focused on allowing people to see these substance don't kill you, informing them of what the experience is like so that it limits the fear a bit which is VERY fucking important with both of these substance but especially dmt

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Vutulaki wrote:DMT very very much interests me. I wonder if I can get it mail order here in Aus? Ive tried mushrooms and it freaked me out every time unless there was a close friend within view or a hot chic otherwise I started thinking I was stuck in that condition.

I really want to feel what remorse and guilt feel like. I mourned my mother for a week, maybe some residual mourning for a month tops, thats not normal for a human from what im told.

Much easier to make it yourself honestly

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:00 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Redneck wrote:

The trick is to make DMT yourself, not that I've ever done it but we have some of the best plants for DMT here and the way you extract it seems like basic year 7 chemistry or even someone who's good in the kitchen could do it.

There are many guides available online
I like erowid for psychedelic information and general learning about different substance (have used this site for 15 - 20 years now)

https://erowid.org/plants/mimosa/mimosa ... try1.shtml

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:02 am

"I discovered that a local plant, Acacia maidenii, was reported to contain 0.6% alkaloids in the bark, of which 1/3 was N-methyl tryptamine, and 2/3 was Dimethyl Tryptamine (DMT). (Alkaloids of The Australian Leguminosae - The Occurrence of Methylated Tryptamines in Acacia maidenii F. Muell. J.S. Fitzgerald and A.A. Sioumis Australian Journal of Chemistry, 1965, 18 433-4)

Some research of old botany books suggested a nearby location, and to my surprise I found many hundred of the trees growing along creek gullys in a nearby national park."

https://erowid.org/plants/acacia/acacia_extract1.shtml

Acacia maidenii, or Maiden Wattle.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:31 am

Redneck wrote:
"I discovered that a local plant, Acacia maidenii, was reported to contain 0.6% alkaloids in the bark, of which 1/3 was N-methyl tryptamine, and 2/3 was Dimethyl Tryptamine (DMT). (Alkaloids of The Australian Leguminosae - The Occurrence of Methylated Tryptamines in Acacia maidenii F. Muell. J.S. Fitzgerald and A.A. Sioumis Australian Journal of Chemistry, 1965, 18 433-4)

Some research of old botany books suggested a nearby location, and to my surprise I found many hundred of the trees growing along creek gullys in a nearby national park."

Do you reckon the abos knew about this stuff? I wonder if its what they refer to when they talk about "dreaming" ?

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:28 am

Redneck wrote:

Now that would be an amazing find

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:31 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Redneck wrote:

Do you reckon the abos knew about this stuff? I wonder if its what they refer to when they talk about "dreaming" ?

I would not be surprised
They obviously may not know the actual chemical breakdown of the plants but I've watched docs including ones on ayahuasca and it amazes me how they discover how to use these plants

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:09 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Redneck wrote:

I would not be surprised
They obviously may not know the actual chemical breakdown of the plants but I've watched docs including ones on ayahuasca and it amazes me how they discover how to use these plants

Did you know the aboriginals had their own word for weed? "yanni"

They use the same word across all the abo nations, how weird is that? no way weed was in Aus before the redcoats got here.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”