Toronto Shooting: Big Smoke in Hogtown

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Illuminat3d0ne

Re: Toronto Shooting: Big Smoke in Hogtown

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:06 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
I had heard yesterday the 18 year old was also a girl Luigi. A nursing student. Or she had plans to go to university in the fall to study nursing at least.

Wait, they are confused if it's a guy or girl?
Could this 18year old be of Korean decent?

This might not be all bad

"Reese Fallon, identified in a report from Global News, is one of two victims confirmed dead in the shooting.

“The family is devastated. They otherwise ask for privacy at this time,” her family said in a statement, which was shared by local MP Nathaniel Erskine-Smith.

Through a spokesperson, Erskine-Smith said he spent time with the family on Monday.

“She was a local young Liberal, smart, passionate, and full of energy. It is a huge loss,” he said.

Fallon had recently graduated from Malvern Collegiate Institute, the Toronto District School Board confirmed. Director of Education John Malloy said Fallon was "an engaging student" and "highly regarded by staff and loved by her friends."

"We are heartbroken to learn that a recent graduate of the TDSB was among those who tragically passed away as a result of last night’s violence on the Danforth," said Malloy.

Although it's summer, the high school will open on Tuesday to support students and the flag will be lowered to half-staff.

According to her Facebook profile, Fallon was set to attend McMaster University in the fall.

"McMaster University extends its sincerest condolences to the families of the victims of Sunday night’s shooting in Toronto," a university spokesperson told BuzzFeed News in a statement. "We are particularly saddened to learn that a young woman who was going to begin her studies at McMaster this fall was one of those who died in the attack."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/laurenstrapagi ... .hp5E0RgvM

I hope you guys know I was joking

Thanks for the info man, all joking aside I've first hand seen what losing your 18year old does to the parents and entire family

Wouldn't wish it on anyone

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:30 am

While authorities tell us to go out and shop and dine as if what happened on Sunday couldn’t possibly happen again, it’s not lost on most that the shooter gunned down innocent and vulnerable adults and children in a tactical-style mission that mirrored radical Islamic terror events in other parts of the world.

He’s said to have re-loaded twice, shot some twice while telling others he wouldn’t shoot them.

[i.[/i]

Seems the shooter’s purported mental health issues are a catch-all explanation pill that everybody is supposed to swallow.

Maybe it has worked. Seems to have taken the edge off something which should not have the edge taken of it.

A so-called family statement, that was not written or signed by family members, talked about Hussain suffering his whole life from mental illness, including psychosis.

This came out after those who knew him did not indicate such issues, and in fact spoke of what a nice guy he was, describing his big smile and how he wouldn’t hurt a fly.

One security guard said he wasn’t always gentle.

“He threatened to cut me and my partner’s throat,” he said.

Faisal, said the source, boasted to associates in the Thorncliffe Park Killers gang, that “he was a radicalized Muslim.”

He said “I think he wanted to impress those guys.”

On the evening of July 5, in between the apartment buildings, he was with 20 pals and said “I am sure he had a gun.” The source said police were contacted, but did not attend and the group dissipated without incident.

Police are looking into Hussain’s background and, sources say, was recently kicked out of a Thorncliffe jobs program for unknown reasons.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/ ... h-shooting

Please note the bolded and italicized: "Even though Faisal Hussain, 29, was visited by law enforcement over concerns of visiting pro-ISIL websites, as well as dealt with under the Mental Health Act by Toronto police on several occasions for concerns of behaviour and violence, there was a lot more focus put on that being reported."
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:08 am

Masato wrote:related?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5713

Is this shooting being politicized? Haven't been following, just reminded me of that thread, wasn't too long ago

interesting that the media appears to be gripped by a case of collective amnesia regarding this story and any possible connection. They're currently attempting to peddle a mental illness sole explanation angle for all they're worth. I think this mental illness angle will stick if the Canadian media is disciplined.
el rey del mambo

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:43 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:related?

http://www.masatotoysforums.com/viewtop ... =13&t=5713

Is this shooting being politicized? Haven't been following, just reminded me of that thread, wasn't too long ago

interesting that the media appears to be gripped by a case of collective amnesia regarding this story and any possible connection. They're currently attempting to peddle a mental illness sole explanation angle for all they're worth. I think this mental illness angle will stick if the Canadian media is disciplined.

Mental health is what they always go to and it's disgusting to see as somebody who actually deals with mental health problems daily

It'll stick but I think masato is onto something

Was weird when my buddy who is a cop in that division told me there was nothing with that story and it was part of community policing
It didn't make much sense at the time when he said it and it's not like him to kind of blow me off on topics like this

Very possible there is a connection here

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:35 pm

The docility of the public in the wake of this outrage is nearly as disgusting as the act itself. To me at least.

'Duh, I guess he was depressed eh.' Fuck me.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:39 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:The docility of the public in the wake of this outrage is nearly as disgusting as the act itself. To me at least.

Well really what can you do? Should we all march for more gun control? :D

Seriously there is nasty shit happening all the time. Need some selective compassion or we go nuts pretty fast I figure

Also remember the media steers to a great degree how the public reacts. If they want a docile reaction they will spin it one way. If they want everyone upset and protesting they spin the other. Obviously there is some thought here behind the decision to make it all about mental health... decide for yourself how you react to such news

I'd like to learn more about it really, how the media is spinning, Trudeau chiming in? Mental Health? Terrorism? False Flag Setup? Did it even happen? Also still curious if it has anything to do with the prior ramping up of police attention, as I've seen so many cases (in the US mind you) where shit was set up or even faked to create a media buzz w/ convenient timing to other corrupt issues & and it gets politicized to hell, its all so weird. Maybe this is just a simple shooting I dunno

no disrespect intended to any actual victims of course

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:25 pm

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:The docility of the public in the wake of this outrage is nearly as disgusting as the act itself. To me at least.

Well really what can you do? Should we all march for more gun control? :D

Seriously there is nasty shit happening all the time. Need some selective compassion or we go nuts pretty fast I figure

Also remember the media steers to a great degree how the public reacts. If they want a docile reaction they will spin it one way. If they want everyone upset and protesting they spin the other. Obviously there is some thought here behind the decision to make it all about mental health... decide for yourself how you react to such news

I'd like to learn more about it really, how the media is spinning, Trudeau chiming in? Mental Health? Terrorism? False Flag Setup? Did it even happen? Also still curious if it has anything to do with the prior ramping up of police attention, as I've seen so many cases (in the US mind you) where shit was set up or even faked to create a media buzz w/ convenient timing to other corrupt issues & and it gets politicized to hell, its all so weird. Maybe this is just a simple shooting I dunno

no disrespect intended to any actual victims of course

I guess I just think folks ought to be a mite upset about children being gunned down in the street deliberately. Pretty sure they used to get mad about stuff like this in my day, not that it ever happened much. But the public response to this disgusting act seems rather muted to me. All things considered.

Of course the media is working overtime to spin the mental illness angle. Big media gonna big media after all. But we'll get to the bottom of this skipper ;)
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:59 pm

From what I have gleaned so far Faisal Hussain was a Pakistani piece of shit who hung around Pakistani gangs (not sure about grooming, don't live in Toronto) and was an ardent supporter of ISIL and Islamic terrorism and who was well known to the authorities and had been in contact with them over these problems. A nice mainstream young Pakistani male in a blue mood in other words.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:53 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:From what I have gleaned so far Faisal Hussain was a Pakistani piece of shit who hung around Pakistani gangs (not sure about grooming, don't live in Toronto) and was an ardent supporter of ISIL and Islamic terrorism and who was well known to the authorities and had been in contact with them over these problems. A nice mainstream young Pakistani male in a blue mood in other words.

Is that right?

Damn, I have to admit it fits the pattern. I just posted this thread recently (again, in US mind you): viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5685

There have been MANY cases like this where the suspect was already on a watch list and communicating with police and alphabet agents, set up and led to carry out some shit. In several cases its doubtful they even did the crime at all but were rather carefully prepared patsies or setups

Ive just seen it too many times to not be suspicious. My friend is a cop/detective in Brampton, he says there are shootings and vicious crimes all the time, why sudden;y this one gets all the attention, even a public response from the frikkin Prime Minister before all the facts are even known?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:12 am

Has anyone seen Shahanahanahahashah?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”