What the world thinks Korean chics look like

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Jehannum

Re: What the world thinks Korean chics look like

Postby Jehannum » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:31 pm

so curves = beauty ?

I am curious why you judge individuals en masse though, you're not going to fuck them all and neither is anyone else.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:44 pm

Jehannum wrote:so curves = beauty ?

Yes and there are biological reasons for it too. There are non for liking skinny gumby built east asian chics unless youre a pedophile.

Jehannum wrote:I am curious why you judge individuals en masse though, you're not going to fuck them all and neither is anyone else.

Did you read all the posts in this thread broseph? its all in there.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:07 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Jehannum wrote:so curves = beauty ?

Yes and there are biological reasons for it too. There are non for liking skinny gumby built east asian chics unless youre a pedophile.

Jehannum wrote:I am curious why you judge individuals en masse though, you're not going to fuck them all and neither is anyone else.

Did you read all the posts in this thread broseph? its all in there.

biological reason? I think you'll find the same applies to them too :D they aren't mutants ffs

You don't know a thing about biology Vutu, and I doubt YOU even came up with this thread

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Smh

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:41 pm

You're welcome for a drink.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:03 pm

Jehannum wrote:biological reason? I think you'll find the same applies to them too :D they aren't mutants ffs

They arent human the same way blacks, browns and whites are. Spend some time with them youll see. As for the biological reason for curves I really dont have time to explain such simple matters. Google and common sense are your friends, in the meantime enjoy your gooks..

Jehannum wrote:You don't know a thing about biology Vutu, and I doubt YOU even came up with this thread

you been fucking a chinamen or something mate?

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:05 pm

if Asian people needed curves for biological reasons, they would have them.....

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Jehannum wrote:if Asian people needed curves for biological reasons, they would have them.....

Jesus fucking Christ we are talking about attractiveness not reproductive fitness, cockroaches can reproduce too

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:31 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Jehannum wrote:if Asian people needed curves for biological reasons, they would have them.....

Jesus fucking Christ we are talking about attractiveness not reproductive fitness, cockroaches can reproduce too

then don't mention biology? and do some research of your own into how physical attraction works

"but dese fat chicks have da fat asses for us mongos to grab onto eh, it's a biological fact" ..... lol

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Jehannum wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

then don't mention biology? and do some research of your own into how physical attraction works

"but dese fat chicks have da fat asses for us mongos to grab onto eh, it's a biological fact" ..... lol

So youre attracted to women built like 12 year old boys? okay thats fine man, why not just cut to the chase and go full pedo then?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”