DMT vs LSD

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

DMT vs LSD

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:51 pm

Kid looks like a modern re-make of Terrence McKenna, lol

Seriously though interesting vids, the guy obviously takes copious amounts of psychedelics and then reports his experiences. Looks like he travels around and doses in interesting places too, might have to check out some more of his stuff

Sometimes I feel like I get high listening when people talk about this stuff

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:07 pm

Here he gives 1 gram of mushrooms to his (unexperienced) mom:

Worth watching to the very end imo, very interesting response

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Lol here he gives his semi-autistic (aspergers) friend a HIGH dose of LSD.

Super interesting. I sometimes work with an autistic kid in his early 20's and wonder a lot about how he might respond to some good clean psychedelics. Not in any situation to make it happen though

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:29 pm

On further viewings this guy does not sell the psychonaut culture well...

Seems like he just a bit over excited about it and took it too far. Seems more interested in attention via his YouTube channel than actually exploring for benign reasons. Dangerous combination, lol now he will feel compelled to keep dosing just to keep his subscriber numbers :D

Still interesting. The older I get the more I think that fewer, not more experiences of this nature are of maximum value

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:49 am

DMT very very much interests me. I wonder if I can get it mail order here in Aus? Ive tried mushrooms and it freaked me out every time unless there was a close friend within view or a hot chic otherwise I started thinking I was stuck in that condition.

I really want to feel what remorse and guilt feel like. I mourned my mother for a week, maybe some residual mourning for a month tops, thats not normal for a human from what im told.

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:59 pm

I've tried acid years ago and had some fun times with it. The thing that warped me the most was when I was living in DC. My best friend and I got an apartment. He went to work that evening and I was bored. So I went down to the projects to get some weed. The guy I ran into said all he had was loveboat. He showed it to me and it was weed. I didn't know it was weed laced with PCP. He warned me not to smoke much because it would mess me up. He was right.

I thought I was falling out of the windows at one point. Then I drank some tap water and convinced myself that I poisoned myself. I lay in the middle of the floor and expected to die. We just moved in and had no furniture and no phone so I couldn't call for help. (good thing). I guess I lay there in panic until I passed out. My roomate woke me up the next morning. I never wanted to try that stuff again. Definitely don't mess with it alone. I was seriously bugging out.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:11 pm

Vutulaki wrote:DMT very very much interests me. I wonder if I can get it mail order here in Aus? Ive tried mushrooms and it freaked me out every time unless there was a close friend within view or a hot chic otherwise I started thinking I was stuck in that condition.

I really want to feel what remorse and guilt feel like. I mourned my mother for a week, maybe some residual mourning for a month tops, thats not normal for a human from what im told.

For this kind of soul searching I've heard that Ayahuasca is maybe the best.

But really, I honestly wouldn't feel weird if I were you. I think its perfectly sensible to not over-mourn and accept death and loss with grace etc

I remember an old Taoist parable where some sage had died, and another great sage was weeping really hard about it. The students questioned him, saying if he was such a great Taoist why is he weeping? Teacher answers that it is natural and he is simply going with the flow, etc. A few days later the students see him laughing and playing, and again question him how he can be so happy just a few days after his friend had died? He gave the same answer.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:29 am

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:DMT very very much interests me. I wonder if I can get it mail order here in Aus? Ive tried mushrooms and it freaked me out every time unless there was a close friend within view or a hot chic otherwise I started thinking I was stuck in that condition.

For this kind of soul searching I've heard that Ayahuasca is maybe the best.

But really, I honestly wouldn't feel weird if I were you. I think its perfectly sensible to not over-mourn and accept death and loss with grace etc

I remember an old Taoist parable where some sage had died, and another great sage was weeping really hard about it. The students questioned him, saying if he was such a great Taoist why is he weeping? Teacher answers that it is natural and he is simply going with the flow, etc. A few days later the students see him laughing and playing, and again question him how he can be so happy just a few days after his friend had died? He gave the same answer.

Never ever compare me with a gook again, I want to you remember that for the rest of your life.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:10 am

Masato wrote:Kid looks like a modern re-make of Terrence McKenna, lol

Seriously though interesting vids, the guy obviously takes copious amounts of psychedelics and then reports his experiences. Looks like he travels around and doses in interesting places too, might have to check out some more of his stuff

Sometimes I feel like I get high listening when people talk about this stuff

Ive watched this guys vids, not my cup of tea,

recently watched this guy, I really liked his delivery

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:35 am

The trick is to make DMT yourself, not that I've ever done it but we have some of the best plants for DMT here and the way you extract it seems like basic year 7 chemistry or even someone who's good in the kitchen could do it.

I really get the urge for mushrooms every year at around this time because I know they grow in lots of places but I can't be fucked trekking through paddocks and bush land looking for them.

My limited experience with psychedelics has only made me want to experiment a lot more with them, I do think they open a doorway to something, whether it's just your own subconscious thoughts or it's something more is debatable, but either way it's an experience that's very difficult to have without taking a substance.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”