Anthony Bourdain new article 'rapey, gropey and disgusting Bill Clinton' and hopes Weinstein is 'beaten to death in jail

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Illuminat3d0ne

Anthony Bourdain new article 'rapey, gropey and disgusting Bill Clinton' and hopes Weinstein is 'beaten to death in jail

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:56 pm

New article just posted yesterday about a month after his death where Anthony "unloads" on some elites
I've heard theories that he was suicided for wanting to out some serious shit but didn't really but starting to believe it more now

Daily mail article about it
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... views.html

Actual article
https://popula.com/2018/07/15/bourdain-confidential/

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:25 pm

Why would a msm outlet report this
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:05 am

Canuckster wrote:Why would a msm outlet report this

Daily mail seems to focus on stuff like this, especially when its dealing with the Clintons

That's my thinking, haven't seen it reported much elsewhere though

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:07 am

That's a good get for a new website. They're lucky they didn't hit publish until after he killed himself or whatever. Otherwise it would have just been a forgettable interview with some random douchebag from television.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:21 am

feels odd to me

I heard he had an open relationship and I can't get my head around choosing hanging yourself as the method of suicide

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:39 am

Scarf and a doorknob?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:04 am

penxv wrote:Scarf and a doorknob?

That sounds like his style.

Good call.
el rey del mambo

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Only way I see Hanging as a possibility is choke and stroke gone wrong like Bill from Kill Bill

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:53 pm

Just listened to this podcast about Bourdain, very telling:

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/magn ... onspiracy/

Some interesting notes:
- Bourdain was NOT a self-made celebrity, his parents had high connections and helped market his 1st book etc, he is a product of the elites
- he is one of 3 high-profile celebs (Kate Spade and some Royal Euro princess) who all supposedly killed themselves via the same method on 3 consecutive days
- Girlfriend was among the first to call out Weinstein and was extremely vocal about that stuff
- Bourdain's last interview was talkin big shit on Clintons and secret power groups
- his death was ruled immediately as 'no foul play' and body cremated unusually fast
- hanging by doorknob or whatever it is exactly is known to some for being a symbol of silencing for speaking out too much against cabals

among other details

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:45 am

Masato wrote:Just listened to this podcast about Bourdain, very telling:

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/magn ... onspiracy/

Some interesting notes:
- Bourdain was NOT a self-made celebrity, his parents had high connections and helped market his 1st book etc, he is a product of the elites
- he is one of 3 high-profile celebs (Kate Spade and some Royal Euro princess) who all supposedly killed themselves via the same method on 3 consecutive days
- Girlfriend was among the first to call out Weinstein and was extremely vocal about that stuff
- Bourdain's last interview was talkin big shit on Clintons and secret power groups
- his death was ruled immediately as 'no foul play' and body cremated unusually fast
- hanging by doorknob or whatever it is exactly is known to some for being a symbol of silencing for speaking out too much against cabals

among other details

Ya
I listened to that one
WTF..too many doorknob hangings for coincidence IMO
very interesting to hear he was not self made as so many claim...hmnnn

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”