Let's talk benders, alcohol and drug fueled benders

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Let's talk benders, alcohol and drug fueled benders

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:06 am

You faggots want to hear the rest of this or got anything yourselves or are we gonna sit around talking about lost underwater cities and medical marijuana?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:44 am

Well, you didn't die so I'm guessing it all worked out ok
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:49 am

I can't remember any of my alcohol or drug fueled benders .... *shrug*

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:52 am

Nobody wants to hear the nonsensical ravings of a loudmouth malcontent
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:20 am

Jehannum wrote:I can't remember any of my alcohol or drug fueled benders .... *shrug*

You must remember the aftermath/recovery

Also Canuckster please be respectful of Jehannum, he's a high level poster from TMMA, a celeb of sorts

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:37 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Jehannum wrote:Image

I'd like to hear the end of the story

Jehannum is also famous at Sherdog by the way. Legendary Shooper, multiple champion.

Here's a bender, short and sweet;

Just after highschool, a friend of mine had moved to Vancouver to go to some art school. Through family connections, he scored a residence at a MONASTERY, with real monks and nuns. I came to visit him, and we went out on a Saturday night.

He took me to some girl's apartment and somehow we started drinking tequila. I don't remember how or why we left but the next thing I remember we were outside puking all over some steps. We look behind us and realize we are puking on the steps of a church, and being Saturday night were leaving a nice present for the morning church-goers who were to arrive in but a few hours in their Sunday bests.

I don't remember the rest but my friend tells me that we stumbled back to the monastery where I continued to puke inside up and down the hallways. The nuns had cleaned it all up before I woke, and that's all I remember.

Was not very good for my friend. They said they would pray for me.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:02 pm

Masato wrote:Image

Jehannum is also famous at Sherdog by the way. Legendary Shooper, multiple champion.

I red the whole thang too, I'm not THAT big a douche :mrgreen: and I never won anything btw, I barely even qualified for the finals.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

Just after highschool, a friend of mine had moved to Vancouver to go to some art school. Through family connections, he scored a residence at a MONASTERY, with real monks and nuns. I came to visit him, and we went out on a Saturday night.

He took me to some girl's apartment and somehow we started drinking tequila. I don't remember how or why we left but the next thing I remember we were outside puking all over some steps. We look behind us and realize we are puking on the steps of a church, and being Saturday night were leaving a nice present for the morning church-goers who were to arrive in but a few hours in their Sunday bests.

I don't remember the rest but my friend tells me that we stumbled back to the monastery where I continued to puke inside up and down the hallways. The nuns had cleaned it all up before I woke, and that's all I remember.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:10 pm

I made that 2nd Urkel GIF btw :D

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

Not bad for a canadian, a bender in Australia means a few days of substance abuse generally ended when the abuser hits a wall of sorts.

Tomorrow ill get to that but its now 0343 and ive got to sleep

Return to “Anarchy Zone”