Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:48 am

Jehannum wrote:Hello, I am known as Jehannum in most places I frequent, and I'm an MMA photoshoop artist + aspiring board game designer :)

I think you'll like it here, there's a few other autistic posters.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:27 am

Welcome Jehannum.
el rey del mambo

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:09 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Jehannum wrote:Hello, I am known as Jehannum in most places I frequent, and I'm an MMA photoshoop artist + aspiring board game designer :)

yeah I know, gingers, autists and racists (hi Vutulaki)

it doesn't look all that different to when I was last here (late 2016)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:54 pm

Jehannum wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:

Hey Jehannum! Great to see you here again

Yeah time moves a little slower here, its not for everyone :D

Are you still shooping? Any action still at Sherdog? I haven't been for a long time. Did you shoop/paint your avatar? Its hilarious

What brings you 'round these parts, hombre?

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:27 am

Masato wrote:
Jehannum wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:I think you'll like it here, there's a few other autistic posters.

Hey Jehannum! Great to see you here again

Yeah time moves a little slower here, its not for everyone :D

Are you still shooping? Any action still at Sherdog? I haven't been for a long time. Did you shoop/paint your avatar? Its hilarious

What brings you 'round these parts, hombre?
I definitely wasn't criticising this place, just highlighting that I've been here before for those who didn't realise I'm not completely new :)

I got banned from sherdog but I was convinced to make a secret account for a while so I was shooping during that time (Plus I had my Platinum Magazine obligations). I covered the Conor McGregor bus rampage incident and a couple of other UFC events, that's where the idea for my AV came from. It's Conor smashing through the window of the bus, and I even included real footage from the incident behind the glass lol

I think I shared most of my recent stuff to this thread

Right now my focus is just on making MMA related board games so I'm working on a TMMAC Monopoly game which is well underway now, and I've been in the planning stages for another game for months but that's a really big shoop project so I'm just focused on finishing the monopoly one currently

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Jehannum wrote:I definitely wasn't criticising this place, just highlighting that I've been here before for those who didn't realise I'm not completely new :)

I got banned from sherdog but I was convinced to make a secret account for a while so I was shooping during that time (Plus I had my Platinum Magazine obligations). I covered the Conor McGregor bus rampage incident and a couple of other UFC events, that's where the idea for my AV came from. It's Conor smashing through the window of the bus, and I even included real footage from the incident behind the glass lol

Right now my focus is just on making MMA related board games so I'm working on a TMMAC Monopoly game which is well underway now, and I've been in the planning stages for another game for months but that's a really big shoop project so I'm just focused on finishing the monopoly one currently

You got banned from Sherdog? LOL Welcome to the club!! This place was originally made mostly because of Sherdog bannings. What did you get banned for?

TMMAC Monopoly looks hilarious!!will browse that thread further. You are a creative nut, I love it lol :D

I ALMOST got legit hired once to make an MMA version of CLUE. Were gonna pay me and everything I was psyched to illustrate all those rooms from top perspective lol

I made another MMA game once but all the jokes are outdated now, that's the problem with MMA jokes :D (click on the zoom-in button upper right): http://masatotoys.com/masatos-mma/#!prettyPhoto[iframes]/15/

Conor av is epic :D

Great to see you still being creative man. I haven't been to the MMAC for a long time maybe I'll take a stroll again. Let me know if you ever wanna team up on something, I'm sort of done with shooping but for the right idea I would get back in the mix :D

What is Platinum magazine obligations?

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Masato wrote:
Jehannum wrote:I definitely wasn't criticising this place, just highlighting that I've been here before for those who didn't realise I'm not completely new :)

You got banned from Sherdog? LOL Welcome to the club!! This place was originally made mostly because of Sherdog bannings. What did you get banned for?

TMMAC Monopoly looks hilarious!!will browse that thread further. You are a creative nut, I love it lol :D

I ALMOST got legit hired once to make an MMA version of CLUE. Were gonna pay me and everything I was psyched to illustrate all those rooms from top perspective lol

I made another MMA game once but all the jokes are outdated now, that's the problem with MMA jokes :D (click on the zoom-in button upper right): http://masatotoys.com/masatos-mma/#!prettyPhoto[iframes]/15/

Conor av is epic :D

Great to see you still being creative man. I haven't been to the MMAC for a long time maybe I'll take a stroll again. Let me know if you ever wanna team up on something, I'm sort of done with shooping but for the right idea I would get back in the mix :D

What is Platinum magazine obligations?

banned for posting scat lol it was this IN gif I've used there many times before

the "Platinum Magazine obligations" was the magazine covers I was making every other month (or each month during 2017 because I started in July) for Platinum Nation, the Platinum Mike Perry fan group, but once Plat Mike blocked me on twitter I shut down my accounts and haven't done any since. The Special Edition was the final one.

you can see most of my Platinum Nation shoops HERE

I know you've mentioned doing shoop projects again if the right one enticed you, but I have no suggestions mate, and I've always got stuff to be getting on with myself. I'd really like to setup a website like you have but I just don't have enough completed content from the last 2 years and I've shared my "former" glories so many times now that I'm just not inspired to immortalise them on a website lol. I could be enticed into doing something else but I'm definitely not going to be the driving force behind it.

ps: I think that game photo link you shared is busted btw either that or I don't understand haha

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:05 pm

^^ Holy moly what a lot of shoops in that Platinum Nation link!! :shock: http://imgbox.com/g/9X99ZtQp0x
were you getting paid for those?

Sucks you got banned for that GIF man, pretty lame. Hope it was worth it, lol I don't see the value in that GIF out of context lol

Here is the game I made again, maybe click the link for full size?

https://imgur.com/WhGcWjL

Good to see you keeping creative man, you are a genius! lol

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:15 pm

^^ nah I never get paid for anything, and I don't think I'd accept payment anyway especially for the Platinum Nation stuff.

that gif I always presumed was a girl farting and just thought it was a funny IN gif worth keeping. I've got a feeling I was reported though and by someone who claimed to be my friend at one point in time, because whoever did complain really made a big deal of it and that's why I didn't even get a warning, double yellow cards etc and then they closed ranks and refused to communicate with me. Bunch of dicks, and it happened not that long after they burnt another good dude at the stake, Homeless Infant (now known as Drake)

I just don't understand the backwards thinking that goes into running that forum. It's the most popular one and they waste it year in year out, now the shooping community has gone from 100+ artists contributing to a dozen or so, and most rarely engage in the new shoop threads. They blew a good thing, truly.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Just taking a look at your game now, and thanks for linking me it @Masato

btw is there anyway for me to tag members here? I see the @ didn't work

Return to “Anarchy Zone”