Thought Patterns

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Thought Patterns

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:28 pm

Hey all

been thinking about this a lot lately, how our thinking habits/pattern can become ingrained via sheer repetition over years.

And like how water will slowly erode a river into rock, if we allow patterns to continue and loop unchecked, it can be very hard to re-direct that water!

I think its very healthy to try to recognize where we may have negative thought patterns, or thinking-habits that may cause us to be unhappy etc. If we can step outside ourselves and see that we are doing this, it suddenly becomes possible to stop it, build a new route, block it off.

A hypnotist friend of mine says that they teach in hypnosis that it only takes 21 days for the brain to create a new pattern, or to change a previous pattern.

Monitor your thoughts! Watch what you do, see the patterns and habits as they happen, and then ask yourself if you like them. They shouldn't rule you!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:37 pm

Reversely, if we continue POSITIVE thought patterns, the same effect happens, it erodes a river path that flows in positive directions.

If reality is a reflection of our thoughts and projections, then the results of nourishing good thought habits and pruning the bad ones has tremendous potential.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:08 am

I fear only for those who have been poisoned since the developmental stages of live with the most negative of habbits.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”