TESTIMONY OF A FORMER ILLUMINATI SATANIST

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
SRBrant

Re: TESTIMONY OF A FORMER ILLUMINATI SATANIST

Postby SRBrant » Mon May 14, 2018 8:32 pm

It's VERY right about blood being a corrupting thing, though. Blood is kegare, meaning it is a source of spiritual corruption and impurity. Other things that are kegare include saliva, carrion, mold, semen, oil, drugs and even certain words or gestures. This is why the guards of Himeji Castle always wielded blunt weapons and why Seppuku was performed in a special area that was kept far from the main section of property.

shankara

Postby shankara » Wed May 16, 2018 10:32 am

Interesting, I never heard this word Kegare. There's a part of a Yukio Mishima book where he mentions the taboo about hunting animals during a Shinto retreat. An excellent author IMHO

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:20 pm

shankara wrote:
Masato wrote:Shankara; is this really a personal story of yours?

Or copy/pasted from somewhere?

:shock:

It's a real story.

Canuckster wrote:copy pasta

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1206392/pg1

he/she is a member on abovetopsecret

I tried to join AboveTopSecret but they banned me for some reason.

SRBrant wrote:This is definitely fundamentalist propaganda.

I'm not an Evangelical or anything. Actually a sort of Hindu.

Did you write something about tavistock?
Or is that glp that bans for that?

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:27 pm

shankara wrote:Hi.
It's all a true story, I don't think making something like this up would be very good for humanity.

What you say about war is very pertinent given what's been going on in Palestine these last few weeks. Tomorrow is the "Nakba"...

Tibetan Buddhism is an interesting thing, perhaps at another time it was a very different thing, Buddha said that the Sangha would degenerate.

Yeah, inversion is in a way the root of it all. It's very easy to get caught up in believing that the bad can create good and so fall into some kind of Left-Hand Path Tantrism. I'm not sure if I actually reached the point of depolarizing sexually, though I know that debauchery can actually cause this. I was so caught up in it all that I think I almost believed I was no longer straight, got as far as telling my mother and father, they're not the type to be angry about something like that but my mother asked "Isn't that something against your beliefs?" (which probably in retrospect was part of what led me to sort myself out a bit). Anyway, I definitely knew that there is an agenda to promote abnormal sexuality, and so getting with that agenda...

Ganja really helped me but I'm not allowed to smoke right now due to my psychiatric condition, would risk going back to prison. Hence if I disappear that might be why. I think it's important to have respect for the spirit of the plant, the same with Ayahuasca. I've met one shaman who I actually trust and a lot of charlatans who think they're wiser than the actual indigenous.

Were you using drugs such a cannabis while practicing black magick?
I smoke weed basically the entire time I'm awake and it's the main reason I don't practice much black magik, it can be very dangerous to do so
Also them initiating you into black magick using ecstasy is extremely dangerous
What in the fuck were these people thinking

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:54 pm

Hope shankara comes back, he lit up a storm of good posts here

This whole magick vs not-using-magick I think is a very interesting and important question, it sort of defines a lot of where humanity is at right now. Ironically, the emerging secular model of the world being the Magick path (self first, man becoming gods etc), and the religious being the non-magick (faith in a higher power, surrender, abstinence of following self/will/desire)

The more I think about it the more I see any real start down that path will only lead to excess and evil. That testimony is harsh, if anyone listenes to the whole thing. I feel he is being genuine.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:28 pm

I hope he comes back too
I have a lot of questions and I agree, seemed very sincere

shankara

Postby shankara » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:47 pm

Hi! I haven't disappeared just hadn't found anything I felt like posting on.

So I wasn't really smoking ganja at the time (the word Ganja is the best name for it, Sanskrit). In hindsight I wish I had been because I wouldn't have fallen into the whole situation, the crime I committed, everything, now I can't even smoke because of psychiatrists breathing down my neck. The ecstacy was... well, in a sense the people and things I was involved with exposed me to such serious forces.

I heard someone say that a black magician attacks but a white magician only defends.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”