Open Pedo running 4 Congress

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Shinkicker

Re: Open Pedo running 4 Congress

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:15 am

I looked again. I can't find it.

Oh well, it didn't have proof of that I don't think. I don't remember them giving an address or being specific. I just took it for the truth thinking their must be proof out there. But it doesn't appear to be true at all.

My bad

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:10 am

The very thought is still disturbing, however.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Canuckster wrote:Because apparently he holds the keys to access to money, power and nepotism in the halls of congress

Also there's this;

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeTokes/st ... 49/photo/1

Now, we haven't even scratched the surface of who and what John podesta is. These are only the barest of things that we can find and they're pretty damning. We could also start posting his stuff from his twitter account and the cryptic, coded emails he sends out. They do not paint a good picture of this man.

^ that's another big clue. Breitbart didn't just tweet it, check out this video:

Breitbart was a major player. He knew. He also died shortly after this

On a related note I had a relatively civil discussion with an open pedo on twitter today. Dude writes of articles about it yet works somehow in the field of protecting children from abuse. Here's his twitter: @TNF_13

I am @MasatoToys browse the last bunch of posts you'll find the discussion. Scary shit, man

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:20 pm

Lol, yeah, let the wolves protect the chickens
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:26 pm

That fucker's gonna get eaten alive by the Internet!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:00 pm

SRBrant wrote:That fucker's gonna get eaten alive by the Internet!

You’d be surprised... the way I see things going, it won’t be long before calling out pedos will get you called a bigot or hate speech. People already scared to go there imo, you can’t criticize anyone online anymore, except trump and his fans that’s fair game for full out lynching lol

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:49 am

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:That fucker's gonna get eaten alive by the Internet!

You’d be surprised... the way I see things going, it won’t be long before calling out pedos will get you called a bigot or hate speech. People already scared to go there imo, you can’t criticize anyone online anymore, except trump and his fans that’s fair game for full out lynching lol

Everyone has standards. Once word gets out, expect their lives to become a living hell. If pedophiles become more open about their foul desires, then they become easier targets. It's like luring enemy troops into a killzone.

shankara

Postby shankara » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:42 pm

SRBrant wrote:
Everyone has standards. Once word gets out, expect their lives to become a living hell. If pedophiles become more open about their foul desires, then they become easier targets. It's like luring enemy troops into a killzone.

Maybe a hundred years ago a lot of people thought the same thing about gays... Now if you say anything against them you're risking ostracisation.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:09 pm

shankara wrote:
SRBrant wrote:

Maybe a hundred years ago a lot of people thought the same thing about gays... Now if you say anything against them you're risking ostracisation.

Totally different ballgame IMO. different universe

MSM media/Hollywood, and guys like that dude I was tweeting with will try to blur that line and make the comparison but I don't think I need to explain the differences

shankara

Postby shankara » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Yeah I suppose the gays aren't so perverse as this guy and the others like him. But they are responsible for normalizing behaviour which IMO shouldn't be normal.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”