What do you guys think of Jordan Peterson?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: What do you guys think of Jordan Peterson?

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Redneck wrote:He's highly intelligent, I like to hear him speak.

He's probably wrong about the average IQ in that audience, but that's just theatrics, he's making a point which is quite legit. Most of those fuckers in the room probably do have a higher average IQ than the average bunch of idiots standing around on a street corner in the hood.

IQ's are bullshit anyway, they are mostly math and logic based. So you could be a complete social retard in every other respect, but as long as you know what number is coming next in a sequence or the solution to a puzzle, your'e a genius.

I bet that the average street hustler could swindle the math boys if it came down to a real world situation.

How do you reckon theyd go against a descendent of a people who had to steal bread and handkerchiefs in Elizabethan England to survive amd got sentenced to transportation?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:17 pm

I just did an online IQ test, maybe Peterson was being conservative when he said 120.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Redneck wrote:I just did an online IQ test, maybe Peterson was being conservative when he said 120.

Meh the more you do them, the better you get at em Oliver Twist

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri May 11, 2018 11:25 am

shankara

Postby shankara » Wed May 16, 2018 4:29 pm

The guy is really trendy at the moment, he seems to make a thing out of being just a little bit beyond what feminists and such can tolerate without actually being so controversial as to alienate everyone. Of course it's easy to offend people who are political correctness extremists but this isn't the same thing as actually having something real and serious to say.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 17, 2018 1:38 pm

shankara wrote:The guy is really trendy at the moment, he seems to make a thing out of being just a little bit beyond what feminists and such can tolerate without actually being so controversial as to alienate everyone. Of course it's easy to offend people who are political correctness extremists but this isn't the same thing as actually having something real and serious to say.

Good point!

We had some JP discussions here. It does seem like he's basing his whole new career off of arguing with idiots about some rather idiotic things.

I think its smarter to probably not engage such fanatics in any sort of argument, lol What's the point other than to create an army of haters, and another army of equally silly extremist followers? :D

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu May 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Yeah I agree Masato, Ive all but given up on humanity, most and Im talking 80% of humankind is cool but id rather not have much to do with them.

Yugoslut invited me out with her friends post gym today, I said I need to eat so go without me, the stupid bitch says "Its okay we're going out for dinner"

So I shower at the gym and turn up at the place 20 mins later (shes already there) and it turns out its some fucken mexican or spanish place that makes these bread sticks you dip in melted chocolate. I was cool, pretended nothing was wrong, got along with her dimwitted mid 20's to early 30's friends.

Well she decided she wanted to get a ride home with me and she got to see a different side of the ole Vutu tonight.

She will never make the mistake of asking me to a place to eat that doesnt serve ANY FUCKING MEAT post workout.

She cried, said sorry, called herself stupid, I agreed and reinforced that sentiment and then I dropped her off at the train station.

Fuck that cunt.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu May 17, 2018 4:02 pm

No way this story's true

Also, wtf does this have to do with Jordan peterson?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 18, 2018 12:19 am

Canuckster wrote:No way this story's true

The story is true man, not sure why you would think it wasnt?

You reckon I couldnt control myself at the "restaurant" and play nice in front of her friends? Whats so unbelievable about that? if you wanted unbelievable stories you should have been around a few years ago eh Galt?

Edit - this is the menu from that place

http://www.sanchurro.com/menu/churros

They have a fucking vegan option and it doesnt serve any actual food.

This is the actual branch/venue

http://www.sanchurro.com/locations/san-churro-parramatta

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 18, 2018 12:21 am

Canuckster wrote:No way this story's true

It doesnt have anything to do with JP, I was fucking PISSED when I clicked on the thread and the story just kinda somehow threaded its way in.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”