Question for our 1 or 2 American members

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Question for our 1 or 2 American members

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 14, 2018 9:50 am

Why are you guys always fighting in fast food outlets? We get that here too but always at night after everyone has left the pub/nightclub and drunk as fuck.

Ive seen videos of totally sober Americans fighting over orders, fighting over the guy in front of them's order (yep they fought because the guy was taking too long, fist fight to the death type shit), Ive seen multiple videos of people trying to punch drive through staff through the window and even one or two of them try and pull the drive through person out through the service window. All sober and all in broad daylight??

I can post vids if anyone hasnt seen this, or just head over to r/publicfreakout and scroll away.

You guys need to get into the cafe culture thing, its more mellow about the same price as fast food and all you need to do is order a coffee and pie/cake every hour or so and you're okay to spend the afternoon there in comfort vs hard as fuck McDonalds shitty chairs and tables without that shitty McDonalds Bangladesh speed wifi.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 14, 2018 2:19 pm

LOL

I was in the supermarket last night, and recently our laws changed where you can now buy wine in the supermarkets. So they have this big section filled with wine, but is after hours so there is this little rope/ribbon thing closing the whole section off.

I was laughing to myself how in canada that's all you need to keep people out, lol 99% of canadians will dare not cross that ribbon, even if no one is around.

I remember my father in law from Brasil many times gawking at how we just leave shit outside here and no one steals it. Canadians will wait until morning until employees arrive to take their money, even though its been sitting there all night free for the pickins :D

Indeed, vids of yankees doing shit like this (Black Friday, anyone? :D) does always seem surreal to me, I've never seen anything like that with my own eyes

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 14, 2018 2:44 pm

Masato wrote:LOL

I was in the supermarket last night, and recently our laws changed where you can now buy wine in the supermarkets. So they have this big section filled with wine, but is after hours so there is this little rope/ribbon thing closing the whole section off.

I was laughing to myself how in canada that's all you need to keep people out, lol 99% of canadians will dare not cross that ribbon, even if no one is around.

I remember my father in law from Brasil many times gawking at how we just leave shit outside here and no one steals it. Canadians will wait until morning until employees arrive to take their money, even though its been sitting there all night free for the pickins :D

Indeed, vids of yankees doing shit like this (Black Friday, anyone? :D) does always seem surreal to me, I've never seen anything like that with my own eyes

My theory is that you simply cant have that big of a population and not have a lot of what id call third world behaviour. The bigger the data set the wider and more frequent the outliers will appear right? (spread) pretty sure thats basic stats but its been too long.

What do ya think?

Ps yes you can have a small population of wild primitives isolated somewhere but there's other drivers for them like education levels and climate IE theyll be in the tropics where they dont have to cooperate to survive.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 14, 2018 3:00 pm

America is a dog eat dog competitive society, this is a result of the social engineering of the country imo
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Canuckster wrote:America is a dog eat dog competitive society, this is a result of the social engineering of the country imo

Ace.

I think a lot about the trend of these 'reality shows'... on almost all of them the game is to start as friends and teams, working together then slowly start stabbing each other in the back and lying to each other to survive, vote people out so you can be the only one left and get the prize.

These shows are hugely popular but I always fear what it does in terms of social engineering, we celebrate the winners, ridicule the losers, and thus subconsciously internalize that this is the method for success

scary shit man

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 14, 2018 3:47 pm

Yeah it probably all dates back to when America invented team sports and then took that shit to the world

JK

I seriously think my explanation is more plausible but what you guys propose in terms of social engineering sounds legit too.

Shit Americans back their political parties like you would a football team, they live and die by them. Trump supporters think he can do no wrong and same with the democrats and whoever is leading them this afternoon.

Worse still its here in Australia thanks to SM, no one GAVE A FUCK about Left/Right politics here, yeah like 6 people would turn up to back each side during election time then once they were voted in it was everyone vs whoever was in power. We have two main parties one is center right and the other center left but made up of a huge center right faction so its basically center right too yet every facebook follower is now either a right wing or left winger wannabe without even understanding who the parties are here haha

Anyways one area we can give the US fast food brawlers a run at is public transport fighting, people here have no self control on public transport. Ive personally witnessed fights between people over arm rests, talking, seats, the person's ethnicity

300,000,000 is just too many people either way.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Red vs blue, it's ingrained into every aspect of their culture, us vs them
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue May 15, 2018 9:29 pm

I know what you are fishing for but realistically the fights at Chuck e Cheese are better.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue May 15, 2018 9:43 pm

This link might help explain the phenomenon... http://www.hiphopisread.com/2012/04/sec ... music.html

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed May 16, 2018 7:39 am

penxv wrote:I know what you are fishing for but realistically the fights at Chuck e Cheese are better.

What am I fishing for penvx? or is it penxv? doesnt matter so what am I fishin for mate?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”