Too all the new TMMAC members coming across (and hopefully still posting there too)

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Too all the new TMMAC members coming across (and hopefully still posting there too)

Postby Canuckster » Tue May 08, 2018 2:55 am

So, who the fuck are all the new guys?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue May 08, 2018 3:06 am

Canuckster wrote:

So, who the fuck are all the new guys?

They came from cyberspace Canuckster.

The trick is for a few of them to check at the same time as always.
el rey del mambo

BJTT_Kiwi

Postby BJTT_Kiwi » Tue May 08, 2018 5:17 am

Bonjour

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue May 08, 2018 6:10 am

BJTT_Kiwi wrote:Bonjour

Greetings.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue May 08, 2018 7:51 am

Ah, this is Vutus top.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue May 08, 2018 4:43 pm

BJTT_Kiwi wrote:Bonjour

Nice, I know of three new from tmmac now and all three are great posters

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed May 09, 2018 11:41 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

If you were beefing with the sjw's over there, I'm not sure what happened, but, if that's what it was then I would caution against doing very much of that personally.

There may only be like three of them but I'm afraid it seems to be a case of take them on at your peril. It's like Jesus loves them a little bit more than the rest of us or something ;)

Exactly. And those few stir shit constantly. It's like a bunch of snotty nosed kids looking for anyone to bully, thinking it makes them look better.

There is so much bullshit going down over there right now it's disgusting. If Splinty doesn't come back soon.....well I don't know if he can fix it.

Side note: Splinty got rid of any extra mods. He alluded to allowing everyone to police themselves a while back. Wild recently confirmed this. Hey guys! It's not working. Lol

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed May 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

If you were beefing with the sjw's over there, I'm not sure what happened, but, if that's what it was then I would caution against doing very much of that personally.

There may only be like three of them but I'm afraid it seems to be a case of take them on at your peril. It's like Jesus loves them a little bit more than the rest of us or something ;)

Exactly. And those few stir shit constantly. It's like a bunch of snotty nosed kids looking for anyone to bully, thinking it makes them look better.

There is so much bullshit going down over there right now it's disgusting. If Splinty doesn't come back soon.....well I don't know if he can fix it.

Side note: Splinty got rid of any extra mods. He alluded to allowing everyone to police themselves a while back. Wild recently confirmed this. Hey guys! It's not working. Lol

That's part of my problem, why are those few allowed to be fucking pricks and nothing happens to them
I know what I think and kind of went into it in my reply (psychology) but really don't know

Wild is stressed to the max, I get that and I want to fucking help but it's not wanted

Ya splinty mentioned the policing ourselves but wild isn't allowing that to happen
He allows it to a degree and then jumps in and pinks people for shit others have done/said and shit they have done/said
It results in no consistency at all and pisses people the fuck off When they are punished for shit that has become the socially acceptable norm
It can be fixed, seriously all it needs is a fucking post made by wild saying there are going to be changes and people are going to start being held responsible for their actions and the management there will be leading by example
Then just fucking abide by it and all would be fine
Oh and don't only punish the people who get reported
Alot of people see that as snitching and will not use it
Imo it's the mods responsibilities to be checking the site, and not just the reported shit
Obviously there should be a line like not being a racist fuck or telling people to kill themselves imo
But saying nigga in the manner I did is not fucking racist (imo)

Anyways, I'm done talking about that whole situation
If people want to talk about it, send me an email or pm

I don't want to hurt them at all
I want them to get better

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 09, 2018 5:00 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

The truth is that you can't control or shape what others do, especially in larger numbers. How can you even expect people to 'police themsleves' when everyone will naturally have different ideas of what this means? This is the futility in trying to govern a country, or police a population; it can only be done in theory or some idealistic fantasy, or else by some ruthless enforcing system, which sucks

Like Orwell's 'Animal Farm', there are always exceptions and unexpected behavior, rules must be modified, 'punishments' must be dished out. It's crazy and ridiculous. If we apply such ideals to real life we will go mad, constantly trying to expect and force everyone into being the way we'd like them to be, and thus constantly frustrated and disappointed and helpless when people continue to behave differently, lol

I've seen forums go through all kinds of wars, its almost always because people think that modding is possible. Conflict arises, and by the nature of the mod's position he MUST WIN, lol so down comes the hammer. Then everyone feels a bit threatened, etc

Same with all the laws recently trying to police the internet, its all futile and stupid imo. Let the internet be free and open. Surf at your own risk. You may not always like what you find, but such is the world. Embrace it. Choose what sites you like, don't go to the others, realize there are wacky people out there, and grow some thicker skin if you stumble on shit that's not in your taste. You can't put things in the real world on 'ignore'

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 09, 2018 9:30 pm

Here are the 'Terms & Agreements' to join this place

I dare anyone to find another forum with a similar approach:
:D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”