A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Illuminat3d0ne

Re: EY's stupidity hits an alltime high

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue May 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Why the issue with wild though? Cool cat imo

I didn't think we had a problem but apparently we did
Here's some problems I think
- He's pissed at me for calling him out
- I'm pissed because throughout being pinked, banned, blocked on Twitter, unbanned and possibly rebanned (lol) I have received one reply in a post which was nothing but absolute bullshit and I even made a post breaking down every point in his post and how much bullshit it was
No pms, no email, no dm, nothing
It's a disgusting way to manage anything
- he has no consistency on the site for punishment
Words that he uses, he pinks others for using
Some people are allowed to say whatever they want while others are criticized and punished for doing the same
- some people are allowed to troll non-stop while others are punished for doing it every once and a while
- wild would rather set examples through his user base rather than lead by example
- people who do not post as much or are new are given much more rope in comparison to those who post all the time
This one goes into psychology and honestly it may be done subconsciously and wild may not even realize this

It's just managed horribly
For a site that says how behind they are Leslie Smith and project spearhead, you would think they would manage the site in a way that would treat everyone equally and would not have a problem if a union was on the other side of them
From my experience in and with unions, they would get fucked in the ass

I've told others who asked me to come back, it will not happen until I receive a message from wild, we have a serious discussion and changes are made to how the site is ran

I'm a very nice person generally, just be straight up and honest with me
Come at me with bullshit and I will air you out

Edit: I should add that even with my feelings on these things, TMMAC is easily the best mma forum (besides reddit), splinty built an absolutely amazing site
I don't want to hurt the site at all, these are just what I've noticed in my experience
People should definitely post There if they haven't tried it out yet

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue May 08, 2018 6:07 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

- I'm pissed because throughout being pinked, banned, blocked on Twitter, unbanned and possibly rebanned (lol) I have received one reply in a post which was nothing but absolute bullshit and I even made a post breaking down every point in his post and how much bullshit it was
Some people are allowed to say whatever they want while others are criticized and punished for doing the same
- some people are allowed to troll non-stop while others are punished for doing it every once and a while
- wild would rather set examples through his user base rather than lead by example
- people who do not post as much or are new are given much more rope in comparison to those who post all the time
This one goes into psychology and honestly it may be done subconsciously and wild may not even realize this

For a site that says how behind they are Leslie Smith and project spearhead, you would think they would manage the site in a way that would treat everyone equally and would not have a problem if a union was on the other side of them

I've told others who asked me to come back, it will not happen until I receive a message from wild, we have a serious discussion and changes are made to how the site is ran

So you're not going back then. Lol

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue May 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Som-Pong wrote:I probably would post less if Vutucunto wasn't on here, I mean have a look at tmmac there's a thread asking for his return every week.

Do you think they are serious? I thought they were just fucking with the mods.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue May 08, 2018 6:50 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

So you're not gong back then. Lol

Id say there is about a 1% chance I come back lol

Already sent nuthugger the money we bet on monsters and told him I won't be back so he wins by default

Edkt: I should add to this one too that I leave that 1% because I still have hope wild will realize I only want that site to be better
Me not going back is not out of anger, it's about me not agreeing with the way the site is headed and I'm willing to stand up and say so, even if it results in me not posting there anymore

I honestly do not see why it is such a problem to ask for communication

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed May 09, 2018 12:38 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:I didn't think we had a problem but apparently we did

Already sent nuthugger the money we bet on monsters and told him I won't be back so he wins by default

Edkt: I should add to this one too that I leave that 1% because I still have hope wild will realize I only want that site to be better
Me not going back is not out of anger, it's about me not agreeing with the way the site is headed and I'm willing to stand up and say so, even if it results in me not posting there anymore

Ever been a mod on an internet forum? It's slightly less fun than having your balls hooked up to electrodes and shocked at high voltage at random times throughout the week. If I tried to do Wild's job I would wind up blowing it all up and laughing, watching it burn all chimney red and halloween orange.

What happened to Splinty? Did he burn out on forum stuff?
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed May 09, 2018 12:46 am

He's been deployed to Mogadishu.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed May 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

Ever been a mod on an internet forum? It's slightly less fun than having your balls hooked up to electrodes and shocked at high voltage at random times throughout the week. If I tried to do Wild's job I would wind up blowing it all up and laughing, watching it burn all chimney red and halloween orange.

What happened to Splinty? Did he burn out on forum stuff?

Not an internet forum but yes to a multi billion dollar company, also roughly 20 years working in and with unions
I have the experience to run a site like that properly (by that I mean treating everyone equally, including mods and owners and actually make changes when it becomes clear they would help the site)

I have the experience to know how people should be treated and don't see why I should have sympathy for a mod when they are the ones who decided to take on that responsibility

I gave them plenty of suggestions on how to improve the site and they'd rather just let it go to shit

I'm not the only one who feels this way, I have received multiple emails and messages from posters over there telling me they agree with me but just ignore it, I won't do that

If they feel the workload was too much, there are plenty of people there who could help out and make great mods

You can say it's a lot of work, and it is, but I'll never agree with anyone that them making a choice to run a site is a legitimate excuse to treat people like shit

If they have the time to pink you, they have the time to send a quick message explaining why
This would eliminate problems like this which results in even more headaches
I believe in trying to be proactive rather than reactive as much as possible

Splinty is away for another couple months, don't know exact details

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 09, 2018 4:49 pm

The solution to all of this is to not mod.

Fixes everything, and way less work.

Anarchy FTW :D

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat May 12, 2018 5:22 am

You know EY is probably gay? just read how often he talks about whether a certain male is hot or not. Or look at the stick figure alien asian chics he post, those are the types of girls gay fashion designer dudes think are appealing not red blooded heterosexual men.

This isnt a bored troll post, im 100% sure EY is a pillow biter. I willing to bet that he throws up his flat ass for any of the grey middle aged divorcee expats he encounters on glinder. Show me one post he has ever made that seemed hetero enough to you. Then there's all the men's fashion and ghey as fuck electronic music shit. Oh and he has been "single" since 2004.

Im not hating on him for this BTW, I voted yes in the gay marriage vote here last year and stand by my vote but since he is anon he needs to come out of the Kurozetto and at least for once be honest.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat May 12, 2018 5:30 am

Vutulaki wrote:You know EY is probably gay? just read how often he talks about whether a certain male is hot or not. Or look at the stick figure alien asian chics he post, those are the types of girls gay fashion designer dudes think are appealing not red blooded heterosexual men.

This isnt a bored troll post, im 100% sure EY is a pillow biter. I willing to bet that he throws up his flat ass for any of the grey middle aged divorcee expats he encounters on glinder. Show me one post he has ever made that seemed hetero enough to you. Then there's all the men's fashion and ghey as fuck electronic music shit. Oh and he has been "single" since 2004.

Im not hating on him for this BTW, I voted yes in the gay marriage vote here last year and stand by my vote but since he is anon he needs to come out of the Kurozetto and at least for once be honest.

I thought this was well known?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”