Ancient Immigrants of the New World

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Canuckster

Ancient Immigrants of the New World

Postby Canuckster » Wed May 09, 2018 2:36 am

more good stuff from Robert Sepehr
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed May 09, 2018 3:57 am

Ha. Amaru was right under my nose all these years and I never considered this.

Of course he is right about many of the Spanish explorers and colonizers being crypto Jews. Tons of cryptos in the USA too. Even today a large percentage of the Portuguese population is apparently Jewish by blood.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 09, 2018 5:08 pm

That guy's stuff is awesome, I've listened to tons

Fascinating about how he says we got the name 'America'.. named after the feathered serpent??

super interesting

History for sure got twisted and covered up somewhere along the line. How far back or how distorted it actually is remains to be understood. I like how Graham Hancock says 'we are a species with amnesia'. Only IMHO there are some who know exactly what's what, and why/how the false history has been implemented. Will it ever be known/re-discovered?? Who knows. I wonder if people could even psychologically adapt if the truth were really shown or not. This is where we conspiracy folk will have a great advantage, lol

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”