Rizin 10

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue May 08, 2018 12:42 am

Did any of you watch?
It was amazing, always love staying up till 730am watching amazing fights

If people are interested I'll post some clips

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue May 08, 2018 1:33 pm

- The event was up on youtube. Dont know if its was a official channel!
They do an awful job promoting thought .
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue May 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- The event was up on youtube. Dont know if its wasa official channel!
They do a alfull job promoting thought.

Didn't see it on YouTube but it's probably on there
It's streamed on the fitetv app which always shows ring of honor and other stuff too
It was 20bux but if you sign up you get a 15bux credit for the next event and if somebody sent you there and have you their code, they get a $15 credit

I just put my code up on Twitter and get fitetv to retweet it and almost always get a $15 credit every event

I bought the new years card last year for 25bux I think, used 20 credits to buy this last event and I still have 40credits in my account

It's actually pretty cool how they do it and Frank trigg and showdown Joe are awesome together

They do do an awful job promoting it, I try and tweet about it and talk about it when it's coming up over on TMMAC when I was there but Ya, not much promotion in the U.S.
They do do a pretty good job promoting in Japan and if you're cool following Japanese Twitter, they do a great job there

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue May 08, 2018 9:09 pm

The Rizin event with Cro Cop was amazing and well worth staying up for, but this recent one just wasnt worth the lost sleep. I watched the HLs though, Tenshin's kick was crazy.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue May 08, 2018 10:08 pm

Luigi wrote:The Rizin event with Cro Cop was amazing and well worth staying up for, but this recent one just wasnt worth the lost sleep. I watched the HLs though, Tenshin's kick was crazy.

Really?
I thought the only fights that weren't that good were the two hw fights that were back-to-back

Both kickboxing fights were awesome and they showed q lot of Rena which is always worth staying up for :)

Return to “Super Dojo”