Did you ever stop to think about......

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Did you ever stop to think about......

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 05, 2018 11:36 pm

What's going to happen to all the homeless people when the cashless society kicks in? No you didn't did you, because all you think about is yourselves you selfish cunts.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun May 06, 2018 12:15 am

Theyve been ahead of the game, they were always cashless.

Ill see myself out now. Thanks.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Sun May 06, 2018 1:39 am

lol that is funny

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun May 06, 2018 1:54 am

I bet our esteemed leader, one Mr Justin, Castro Trudeau will issue free debit card tap devices under the foreheads of the homeless so you can simply pass by and anoint the homeless with a simple tap on the way by and not have to touch them so they don't feel excluded and can still contribute to society.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun May 06, 2018 2:05 am

Canuckster wrote:I bet our esteemed leader, one Mr Justin, Castro Trudeau will issue free debit card tap devices under the foreheads of the homeless so you can simply pass by and anoint the homeless with a simple tap on the way by and not have to touch them so they don't feel excluded and can still contribute to society.

I think a few seem already to have had the bar code implants judging by what I have seen down on Hastings.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun May 06, 2018 8:04 am

Canuckster wrote:I bet our esteemed leader, one Mr Justin, Castro Trudeau will issue free debit card tap devices under the foreheads of the homeless so you can simply pass by and anoint the homeless with a simple tap on the way by and not have to touch them so they don't feel excluded and can still contribute to society.

I refuse to touch anything that a homeless person is likely to have touched. There's a 7-11 where I can get a $1 coffee near my gym but I walk about 500m down the road to pay $4 for the same fucking coffee so I dont have to touch the door handle that all the homeless around there touch.

Its bad enough that I have to touch stuff that normal white people have touched knowing that most only shower once per day MAX, I even refuse to go down on Yugoslut cause she showers once per day.

Sorry not being racist but facts are facts, controlling for socioeconomic status, white people are fucking are the least hygienic and everyone here knows this.

This is what almost a hundred years of widespread access to penicillin will do to a people I suppose.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun May 06, 2018 8:06 am

Its 4 blocks so more than likely more than 500m for the record.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun May 06, 2018 9:09 am

Lol really?
I don't mind drinking from the same glass as homeless people, granted white homeless people tend to be disease ridden. I guess this is why I don't get dysentery.

A cashless society would be tougher to navigate for me, but I reckon I could trade in commodities.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 07, 2018 3:19 am

Have any of you stopped to think about the fact that the trends in television were designed from day one to be presented to affect society in such a way as the snivelling drones who watched it would believe it would be a good thing to emulate the actors and shows they watched?

So is it little wonder today that the programming we used to watch on television has shifted from more creative mindless entertainment to a "reality based" television that is anything but and highly scripted and that the mindless drones who watch it think it's a good idea to emulate the ideals and people on these shows?

And is it not noticeable that television today is rarely entertaining as much as it is influencing societal behaviour and that it's highly likely that we have already made a shift from "reality based" television to what we believe to be the news and world around us that we view on the television has become scripted entertainment that the masses have been duped into believing is reality when in fact is nothing more than manipulated scripted reality.

I'm pretty sure I'm right about this.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 07, 2018 7:56 am

LOL @ watching television, I dont even do that when Im in a waiting room.

I havent watched the new in years, I get all my news and current affairs updates from www.evilyoshida.com where truth never died.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”