WELCOME Red Pill Productions

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

WELCOME Red Pill Productions

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:30 pm

Hey everyone

Just welcoming Red Pill Productions who recently joined.

He makes videos like the one below, which I'm only 30 minutes in but it is right on point, really well put together if you are interested in this kind of stuff.

Some serious research here, little hype but a lot of facts to support the ideas... many things I had not known, loads of cool stuff please enjoy:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:34 pm

There was another guy Awestentatious who makes some great posts on twitter I was pretty stoked to see him join, but hasn't posted yet

Welcome to all new members, don't be scared, homies :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:38 pm

This place is small, and definitely not for the thin-skinned/easily triggered... but I swear we have one of the best libraries of conspiracy research archived in the back pages of this subforum. Nice thing about a small forum is that most of the threads are clean and potent, just info not 100 pages of arguing lol

Lurkers and new members please enjoy, go back in the Grand Chessboard lots there to find

I'm gonna keep going through these Red Pill Productions vids today, got a lot of work they are perfect to pass the time.

Thanks man, great work

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Part 2 gets more subjective, requires some leaps of faith... but part 1 is pretty solid for just sticking to the facts.

not to say there is no merit in the themes or possible realities

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”