freeman on foxes and magic

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

freeman on foxes and magic

Postby Canuckster » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:07 am

Kitsune stuff here, well worth the listen Masato ;P

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Thanks man, have it bookmarked

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:03 pm

Where does the Kitsune part start?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:17 am

In the beginning of the video he talks about how Fox's are tied into the occult and then goes into a branch from there
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:21 am

Just listened. There is about 20 seconds of how the word FOX is in many pop culture/media, and how the letters are supposed to translate to 666 via some numerolgy system.

I've listened to that Sheridan guy, not a fan. He warns against magick and occult and how nasty it is demons etc, then encourages everyone to go do it, lol. I don't think its right to equate all non-physical as demons, though you might want to be careful

nothing specifically Kitsune related.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:53 am

I like Freeman because he was obviously just a stoner, living in a spare room at his mom's when he started making audio and video about conspiracy shit. He was a joke.

Somehow he survived and built up a following, probably consisting of other stoners living with their Moms.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:04 pm

the issue I have with him is he says his parents were military and occultists and he, like Alex Jones, dismiss the Jewish question and he also says the protocols have been debunked and are a fabrication, which they haven't. My guess is he knows that he'll be allowed to have his little channel as long as he plays the right tune.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:38 pm

Canuckster wrote:the issue I have with him is he says his parents were military and occultists and he, like Alex Jones, dismiss the Jewish question and he also says the protocols have been debunked and are a fabrication, which they haven't. My guess is he knows that he'll be allowed to have his little channel as long as he plays the right tune.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a disgusting lie and an utter hoax, clumsily plagiarized from a satirical story about Napoleon III. Few are those as low and foul as an anti-semite.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:45 pm

SRBrant wrote:
Canuckster wrote:the issue I have with him is he says his parents were military and occultists and he, like Alex Jones, dismiss the Jewish question and he also says the protocols have been debunked and are a fabrication, which they haven't. My guess is he knows that he'll be allowed to have his little channel as long as he plays the right tune.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a disgusting lie and an utter hoax, clumsily plagiarized from a satirical story about Napoleon III. Few are those as low and foul as an anti-semite.

There you go throwing that word around again. So reckless, so obstructive to any rational discussion or learning.

I have yet to see any convincing evidence that the Protocols are real, nor a hoax. They are certainly curious when compared to the evolution of western society & its power since its first appearance... Always interested in more info on the subject, super interested in this Napoleon III theory, I have not heard of it before.

Fox spirits may not give a shit though.
They do however hate lies from what I hear, and are fond of truth-seekers, although they suspect we seek in vain :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:47 pm

My wife bought a handmade mug in mexico, I just saw it has a fox on it. Foxes appearing everywhere lately! lol

Have not seen the one with the injured foot for a while though

Return to “Anarchy Zone”