Syria 2.0

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
SRBrant

Re: Syria 2.0

Postby SRBrant » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:24 am

I'm so emotionally drained that this doesn't even make me feel genuinely angry.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:43 pm

SRBrant wrote:I'm so emotionally drained that this doesn't even make me feel genuinely angry.

I think this is around the stage when the real learning about conspiracy reality can start to begin

The following chart is about grief, but I think it relates to what most people go through after coming to grips with enough info of this nature;

I've on and off discussion forums since the day of 9/11, watched many people go through all the mental breakdowns, lol Once people finally start seeing past the fairytale of 'official' record, they often get really vocal and can't stop screaming in the streets to try to wake everyone else up.

Those who make it all the way through and still on the hunt are usually the most interesting

There should be a 'de-programming' stage in there somewhere if we were to create a 'Stages of Red-Pilling' chart :D

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:I'm so emotionally drained that this doesn't even make me feel genuinely angry.

I think this is around the stage when the real learning about conspiracy reality can start to begin

The following chart is about grief, but I think it relates to what most people go through after coming to grips with enough info of this nature;

I've on and off discussion forums since the day of 9/11, watched many people go through all the mental breakdowns, lol Once people finally start seeing past the fairytale of 'official' record, they often get really vocal and can't stop screaming in the streets to try to wake everyone else up.

Those who make it all the way through and still on the hunt are usually the most interesting

There should be a 'de-programming' stage in there somewhere if we were to create a 'Stages of Red-Pilling' chart :D

I hate that "redpill" cliche bullshit that "woke" people squawk about. Look, nobody is woke. Not you or I or anyone. We create illusions all the time to help us survive in this complex world and they only become delusions if they hinder or harm us or others. I believe firmly in the Kitsune, yes, but in the unlikely event that I become disillusioned somehow, I'm always prepared to fall back on seeing them as a role model and archetype. Illusions, like how the guided smears of paint can give the illusion of a person's likeness, are what defines our world and build our shared reality until they become reality.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:49 pm

wise ^^

map is not the territory. Some maps however are better than others :D

We can never break free of our own illusions but some try, some just pile on more happily lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:10 pm

OK so are they offering ANY proof of this chemical attack at all?? Or are they just skipping that part now and going straight to invasion? Are they even offering a motive?? lol

Seriously what do they even remotely have to not make what just happened an outright war crime?

Its ridiculous, we have this nation attacking, destroying, and occupying nation after nation for several decades, each one after the other provably based on lies... yet somehow we can't get over this notion that they are the good guys here, people still believing the hype

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:56 am

War should never be taken lightly. War attracts the worst kinds of people, either as combatants or the ones pulling the strings. And as we've learned so painfully with Iraq, anarchy is worse than tyranny.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:33 am

SRBrant wrote:War should never be taken lightly. War attracts the worst kinds of people, either as combatants or the ones pulling the strings. And as we've learned so painfully with Iraq, anarchy is worse than tyranny.

You ever been in the service fox fucker?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:15 am

SRBrant wrote:
I hate that "redpill" cliche bullshit that "woke" people squawk about. Look, nobody is woke. Not you or I or anyone. We create illusions all the time to help us survive in this complex world and they only become delusions if they hinder or harm us or others. I believe firmly in the Kitsune, yes, but in the unlikely event that I become disillusioned somehow, I'm always prepared to fall back on seeing them as a role model and archetype. Illusions, like how the guided smears of paint can give the illusion of a person's likeness, are what defines our world and build our shared reality until they become reality.

Good post. I agree that no one is truly awoken. Just when people think they have it all figured out, something comes along that completely shatters their beliefs.

One thing that is consistent though, is that the people always get dudded when they put their faith in any one leader or ideology.

The attitude of "it's all fucked and there's nothing we can do about it", is probably the closest one to true enlightenment.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:37 am

Here is evidence from a child and father's mouth suggesting that the videos creating the alarm of a chemical attack was likely completely staged:

If this is true we are talking war crimes. Or can the US just continue to invade wherever they want based on any ole bullshit MSM lies??

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:55 am

I think if you're asking that question, you already know the answer
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”