Zuckerberg Lying His Ass Off

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Zuckerberg Lying His Ass Off

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:03 pm

So this Facebook/Zuckerberg testifying is going down right now, all the major media outlets streaming it live.

He looks like a goddamn artificial life-form:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:07 pm

I watched some of it, his face and mannerisms just screamed he was totally lying about everything lol, at least for my eyes

Answered every question robotic-like and diplomatically, but avoided any hard answers, while sort of admitting the whole way that yes he collects basically everything

I was waiting for him to short-circuit or something. That would have been fun.

Its interesting, but once again MSM making a huge deal about something most semi-intelligent people knew already for many years. Some of the questions tried to put the issue into context of the Trump election, where everything kind of got weird and de-railed the underlying point imo. They are harping on this one specific Cambridge test but that's just a microscopic symptom of a much bigger issue

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:14 pm

I really don't think it's just a coincidence that this android-looking motherfucker is the face associated with "Data". This is some long-con mind-control manipulation shit. Kind of like how the calm, rational Tuvok appeared every week on Star Trek Voyager talking in Obama's cadence and mannerisms next to Jeri Ryan, the wife of the guy Obama took out for his senate seat years prior to Obama stepping up to be the calm, rational voice to lead us out of the Bush years and into the Delta Quadrant, er, um I mean the Hope and Change Quadrant.

Jeri "Seven of Nine" Ryan with husband Senator Jack Ryan, who she single-handedly destroyed with her divorce proceedings paving the way for Obama's walk onto the national stage at the 2004 DNC convention.

We live in a carefully crafted con game.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:57 pm

Yeah, I think I'll be ditching Facebook, been meaning to for a while. What really gets me is when I get ads specifically targeting me with stuff from conversations I have with people, when I know damn well I haven't physically entered anything into it.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:43 pm

Everyone all mad at Facebook for collecting our data, but not much care for government doing the same. We are living under the greatest mass-surveillance system in human history and its way bigger than just Facebook. This almost looks like a scapegoat situation where they will reprimand and maybe even scarifice Facebook to make everyone feel OK about things, while NSA and Google etc continue to collect everything and use it at will.

Its likely already way too late to stop it, grilling Zuckerberg ain't gonna do shit

Accept it folks, if you are plugged into the net you are already in the net whether you use facebook or not.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:05 pm

This is just the presentation of the Problem riling up the public Reaction so they can bring in their Solution: a literal Ministry of Truth Thought Police.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:17 pm

I had to.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:30 am

I haven't watched any of this but I did see a short clip of him talking about Russia and how they interfere with US elections.

That was all I needed to hear in order to know he was lying, just playing his part for his NSA bosses.

He also described data collection between countries as the new arms race. Something I doubt he came up with himself, he was given those words to say.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:06 am

Redneck wrote:I haven't watched any of this but I did see a short clip of him talking about Russia and how they interfere with US elections.

That was all I needed to hear in order to know he was lying, just playing his part for his NSA bosses.

He also described data collection between countries as the new arms race. Something I doubt he came up with himself, he was given those words to say.

Night of the Macaws

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”