Are the Chinese and Vietnamese worth allowing into the west?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Are the Chinese and Vietnamese worth allowing into the west?

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:57 pm

Yo Vutu check out my old exhido one.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:27 pm

When I was in my undergrad I had a roommate whose parents were Russian immigrants. They used welfare and it helped them a ton to get on their feet and now he has a prestigious degree and is starting a career. I had another roommate who smoked weed in our basement all day, wasnt a student and wasnt employed who lived on welfare. I don't know many Vietnamers, but Im inclined to believe most Chinese immigrants are more like my Russian former roommate than the other.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:13 am

Luigi wrote:When I was in my undergrad I had a roommate whose parents were Russian immigrants. They used welfare and it helped them a ton to get on their feet and now he has a prestigious degree and is starting a career. I had another roommate who smoked weed in our basement all day, wasnt a student and wasnt employed who lived on welfare. I don't know many Vietnamers, but Im inclined to believe most Chinese immigrants are more like my Russian former roommate than the other.

Chinese & Viets at least work for cash while collecting welfare so while they are leaching and not paying tax they are stimulating the economy

Syrians and other refs just collect and do nothing else. Go to any commercial gym in the western subs to Sydney during the day and its wall to wall refugees training all day and many obviously on the juice (still pussies though)

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:17 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Luigi wrote:When I was in my undergrad I had a roommate whose parents were Russian immigrants. They used welfare and it helped them a ton to get on their feet and now he has a prestigious degree and is starting a career. I had another roommate who smoked weed in our basement all day, wasnt a student and wasnt employed who lived on welfare. I don't know many Vietnamers, but Im inclined to believe most Chinese immigrants are more like my Russian former roommate than the other.

Chinese & Viets at least work for cash while collecting welfare so while they are leaching and not paying tax they are stimulating the economy

Syrians and other refs just collect and do nothing else. Go to any commercial gym in the western subs to Sydney during the day and its wall to wall refugees training all day and many obviously on the juice (still pussies though)

Damn Oz has that many? I thought they were all in Germany.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:44 am

Luigi wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Well im sure there are more there but we have a small population relatively speaking (my city - 5 millionish) and they stand out because they are fucking weird. Persians are the fucking worst for weirdness, im talking they will come to the gym in clubbing clothes, give their biceps, triceps and forearms a "pump" oil up their arms, not shower and leave to go clubbing

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Luigi wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Well im sure there are more there but we have a small population relatively speaking (my city - 5 millionish) and they stand out because they are fucking weird. Persians are the fucking worst for weirdness, im talking they will come to the gym in clubbing clothes, give their biceps, triceps and forearms a "pump" oil up their arms, not shower and leave to go clubbing
Persians are alright. I have quite a few Persian frens. Mostly from training though. Same with fob chinks. I'm only cool with the ones that trane.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Luigi wrote:Damn Oz has that many? I thought they were all in Germany.

Persians are alright. I have quite a few Persian frens. Mostly from training though. Same with fob chinks. I'm only cool with the ones that trane.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Im talking about the newly arrived refs, the Lebanese (their parents were also refs) were a pain in the ass here too but theyre okay now.

You used to have to prison style stand up to one at any new gym (weights not combat gym) you joined before they left you alone, now the Lebanese kids at the gym are cool. yeah they might eyeball you but unless youre 17 who cares? they wont try to do incline pushups using the bench youre benching on in the middle of your set. They used to do shit like that but now its the Persians.

Theyll work it all out but I fear ill be in aqua aerobics by the time they do.

Chinks at the gym are okay too, they turned up in huge numbers trying to do oly lifts and squating way more than they could in 2016 after the summer games finished and china cleaned up in WLing but that only lasted a month

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:19 pm

I should start a whole new thread (Please DONT! I hear you all scream) about the 2016 chinamen oly WLing locusts, fucking cunts with their fucking brown plastic green tea bottles

I bet they all tried recovering on a diet of ramen cause they watched that one fucking youtube video of the chinese Oly WL team eating ramen after training.

No Vincent, your parents are from a trader family who probably services Kublai Khan's troops, you're not the 0.000000000001% of the genetically elite with perfect bone length whose family endured 20,000 western china winters and can live on gruel while ploughing the fields by hand 24/7 365 per year that the Chinese government scouts hand pick to lift. Vincent, no. If the food court chairs werent bolted down I would have smashed one over your head when I saw you making womanly faces and snorting while massaging your yellow plucked chicken looking legs with your fucken kang shi fu green tea bottle.

Ill start another thread so I dont derail this one masato

Return to “Anarchy Zone”