Sorry ladies, but..

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Sorry ladies, but..

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:14 pm

Consider that only 40% of the men that have ever lived have contributed their genetics to the modern day gene pool, and that conversely 80% of women have. We've determined this by looking at the genetic drift of Y chromosome DNA, which only men contribute to; and that of mitochondrial DNA, which only women contribute to. Selective pressures tend to act upon each other, pushing upon each other so that an equilibrium of phenotypes is reached within populations.

The selective pressures driving men towards the stronger, faster, more intelligent, more industrious end of the phenotypic bell curves are much stronger than those operating on women; simply because women can "get by" and be successful reproducers even without these qualities in abundance.

It gets worse, watch these vids.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:58 pm

How often to you tell yourself this bullshit to keep peace of mind?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:14 pm

Shinkicker wrote:How often to you tell yourself this bullshit to keep peace of mind?

What? the text in the OP is a youtube comment, sorry I should have captioned it.

Do you not think that there are differences in IQ between the genders? if not cool happy to debate it with you but if you do which do you think is the smarter gender in terms of verbal and performance IQ at adult/fully developed stage?

Interesting to note that verbal IQ differences between the genders according to one study on children taking the WISC test in China, Japan and the US put males and females neck and neck with very little separating them except in China where they are said to provide more opportunity in terms of education and nutrition to boys - edit this relates to Chinese boys scoring higher in verbal IQ.

In the US and Japan where no such advantage is said to exist they couldnt find any difference worth note between boys and girls of the same age Edit- the verbal IQs remained the same with no differences between the male and female groups.

Now factor in the fact that girls are normally two years ahead in terms of maturity until at least but if not past the early stages of puberty. :mrgreen:

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Okay fuck it shinkicker. Tell us why we shouldnt just enslave you all and be done with it?

I cant think of one reason I would prefer the services of a female over a male except for sex, slaves are perfect for that, so why shouldnt we just be done with the left and enslave you all and just kill off all the limp wristed leftie males who believe they need feminism because they are males or some stupid shit.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Okay fuck it shinkicker. Tell us why we shouldnt just enslave you all and be done with it?

I cant think of one reason I would prefer the services of a female over a male except for sex, slaves are perfect for that, so why shouldnt we just be done with the left and enslave you all and just kill off all the limp wristed leftie males who believe they need feminism because they are males or some stupid shit.

Who is going to raise the new stock? The men?

Lol. It will be a Game of Thrones in short time.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:47 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Okay fuck it shinkicker. Tell us why we shouldnt just enslave you all and be done with it?

Care to explain what you mean by the game of thrones thing?

Whats that movie about anyway? ive seen the trailers and it looks like some kids show with goblins and goths. No wonder women like it.

Esplain yourself bitch

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

Care to explain what you mean by the game of thrones thing?

Whats that movie about anyway? ive seen the trailers and it looks like some kids show with goblins and goths. No wonder women like it.

Esplain yourself bitch

You men will be stabbing each other in the backs.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:04 pm

IM asking the questions here slut, whats that movie about?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Vutulaki wrote:IM asking the questions here slut, whats that movie about?

A group of clans from back in the day. All fighting to be king by murdering, lying, cheating, fucking their way to the top, etc..

General men things.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:10 pm

Vutu, don't sell yourself short with hegemonic masculinity.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”