Masato's Documentary Collection

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Ayrshire Grappler

Re: Masato's Documentary Collection

Postby Ayrshire Grappler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:40 am

Bitter Lake was really good. Now watching Hypernormalisation from same director. These were played on BBC which is a tax payer funded, government mainstay British channel. We are now at the point where people know the system is corrupt & nonsensical from top to bottom & the best solution is to focus on yourself, your family, friends & local community because beyond that we got no control or say in the system & how it works. The top politicians in the land have no say either which is what these documentaries demonstrate really well. Politicians equate to short to mid term risk assessment officers/PR Spokesmen.
BJJ Match Studies available @ http://www.Youtube.com/AyrshireGrappler

jho

Postby jho » Fri May 18, 2018 7:07 am

Robert Sepehr presentations on ancient history, archeology, genetics, astrotheology and mythology, 3 hours, https://www.amazon.com/Robert-Sepehr/e/B00XTAB1YC/

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:06 pm

Good video. Every now and then you’re good for something, joh.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:36 pm

Beefsteak Charlie wrote:Good video. Every now and then you’re good for something, joh.

Hey Beefsteak,

We ran jho outta here quite some time ago... lol

:lol:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:47 pm

Pffft I was posting Robert sepehr before anyone else
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:00 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:16 pm

Chris G wrote:Image

??
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:16 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:23 pm

ughm we really need to post the titles of these videos because so many links are dead,........

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:25 pm

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:I watched a uncknowledged on Netflix last night. Steven Greer's new ufo documentary. Watch it if you get a chance. It's pretty much more of what we already know about Steven Greer's work, it does get fragmented, but what stuck out for me in this film was one thing.

John podesta actually gets a mention in it. As someone in government circles who Greer has had dealings with.

I'm not sure what it means, but watch it for yourself. My guess is that the whole pizzagate thing was a psyop.

Pizzagate a psyop? I would be interested in how you could see this scenario. I still find the evidence quite compelling and has not been explained, especially when considering the larger elite-trafficking cases that have been exposed.

Personally I would be quicker to call Steven Greer out as a psyop way before I'd call out Pizzagate as one. Almost especially since Greer had dealings with Podesta, lol. Greer also got a lot of help from Nelson Rockefeller, take that for what you will. I saw some video of the camps he sells now, teaching people how to call UFO's etc. Very weird stuff

I remember seeing that Greer-Podesta connection before, but can't recall exactly what context Podesta has with Greer's work

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”