Florida Shooting vs Bill Cooper

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Florida Shooting vs Bill Cooper

Postby Canuckster » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:19 am

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-19- ... a-man.html

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-22- ... rvene.html

natural news is going hard in the paint on this one, i haven't fact checked anything on his site, but its looking pretty bad at the moment, they fucked this one up hard i think.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:22 am

also this one kid says his father is a retired fbi agent and is being trotted out on the media, youtube is scrubbing videos left and right on this one. why the fuck cant there be an alternative to youtube and their censorship
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:50 pm

Canuckster wrote:also this one kid says his father is a retired fbi agent and is being trotted out on the media, youtube is scrubbing videos left and right on this one. why the fuck cant there be an alternative to youtube and their censorship
Any real competition to YouTube would be destroyed by copyright infringement lawsuits. Just look at what the did to Kim.com. YouTube is virtually immune to such lawsuits as part of the establishment apparatus.

Sent from my RCT6973W43 using Tapatalk

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:41 pm

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is the Broward County District Congresswoman

Remember her?? she is still drowning in DNC boiling water last I heard. Did she ever get her laptop back? lolol

Coincidence this went down in her district? Its things like this that always get me scratching my head that maybe there is way more going on here than it seems. When MSM all works really hard to control a narrative, makes ya wonder maybe there is a whole story trying to be killed.

Also that CNN circus they put on was atrocious. Its so absurd that they still present themselves as unbiased legit news and not a propaganda podium

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:26 pm

Just heard a really great rant from someone asking: "Where are all the CNN TOWN HALL Meetings for all the murders and gun violence in Chicago?"

Dude says there are murders all the time, kids getting in crossfire etc plenty, CNN says shit. Another place however gets a $100Million production budget and its own special.

I bet there are other cities in the US whose lower class citizens could be askin the same thing. Gun violence is gun violence, no? Why not take advantage of other grisly shootings to promote their scripts?

Good question if you ask me

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:32 am

Daglord wrote:Illuminat3d0ne

I kinda sounded like a dick in your quoted post. my bad if you took it that way. not intentional by any means.

another forum getting to me yesterday & it probably carried over. being ticked was probably why I didn't notice it at the time, but seems that way now.

it's weird. all of it. not burned out at all, love to hear what you're thinking.

welcome to the board, this is a great forum.

Oh no didn't take it like that at all
Been super busy lately with my daughter in sports, coming close to harvest my medicine and more stuff coming out about Vegas, I still haven't looked into this at all

The only thing I did find was proof the yearbook things was bullshit
I agree the shooting happened and people died, just from the little ive seen it's very possible multiple shooters

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:37 am

Canuckster wrote:also this one kid says his father is a retired fbi agent and is being trotted out on the media, youtube is scrubbing videos left and right on this one. why the fuck cant there be an alternative to youtube and their censorship

Lots of people moving over to bitchute and dtube currently

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 am

Masato wrote:Just heard a really great rant from someone asking: "Where are all the CNN TOWN HALL Meetings for all the murders and gun violence in Chicago?"

Dude says there are murders all the time, kids getting in crossfire etc plenty, CNN says shit. Another place however gets a $100Million production budget and its own special.

I bet there are other cities in the US whose lower class citizens could be askin the same thing. Gun violence is gun violence, no? Why not take advantage of other grisly shootings to promote their scripts?

Good question if you ask me

Because the other ones don't generally have a hand full of people willing and eager to push the exact agenda the media wants pushed

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:47 am

Cooper was spot on. You only have to see how quickly these events are used to push the anti-gun agenda to know that.

Now even the Trump admin, who took millions of dollars from the NRA to not ban guns, is bowing to public pressure and talking about tougher regulation.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:45 pm

In retrospect, seems Cooper was right about just about everything. Probably why he was gunned down and Alex Jones is out there selling snake oil and an Arab-controlled Hollywood.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”