Florida Shooting vs Bill Cooper

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Ethan Allen

Re: Florida Shooting vs Bill Cooper

Postby Ethan Allen » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:06 am

By not a hoax, I mean 17 people were murdered. I can account for 2 teachers and 1 student who were friends of co workers (friends of the parents in the case of the child).

My landlords live in Parkland. They have a daughter and I'm actually expecting them to text me and give a new address for the next rent payment.

As far as the media goes, "never let a good crisis go to waste".

I would also expect the msm to employ crisis actors, that is part of their SOP whenever breaking news occurs.

Sent from my RCT6973W43 using Tapatalk

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:40 pm

^ agreed

That one FBI son kid is getting a lot of heat though, lol. He even had to go on Anderson Cooper to say he wasn't a crisis actor. Anderson Cooper BTW was in charge of almost all the interviews with SH personalities I most suspect to be actors.

I hate Anderson Cooper, lol seriously

Ethan Allen what do you think of the reality of MK Ultra victims/Manchurian Candidate stuff? Is this overblown tinfoil stuff based on some scraps of old stories? Or do you think its possible the tech is totally still used?

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:31 am

MK Ultra became Monarch around 1970.

Its definitely real. There is that picture circa 1965 of the girl "aged 8-10" whose mind was completely erased to the point of a newborn. That is some powerful shit that the elite would never simply give up on. In my mind, it isn't a question of is it still in use but rather how much it is used.

Could it explain Brad Manning and the Wachowskis making the decision to cut their dicks off? That is a hell of a punishment for bucking the system, but certainly not something the elite are above.

The batman shooter looked the most suspicious to me, but I haven't dived into this topic in earnest.

I have a ton of respect for Bill Cooper BTW. We know the CIA has the capability and means to warp somebody into committing an atrocity like this. I think you would only need a handful of occurrences before copy cats took the lead.

You also have the FBI training and supplying people to commit terrorist acts, so that they can swoop in at the last minute, save this day, and declare victory in the war of terror.

Many different angles to look at in these events, but I honestly think this retard was pure copy cat.

Sent from my RCT6973W43 using Tapatalk

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:54 am

There are only 365 days in a year so the likelihood of similar events happening on the same date throughout recorded history is highly likely.

Probability 101

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:48 pm

Daglord wrote:
Masato wrote:Even if the event was 100% as the MSM is saying, just a random act of deranged violence... what are your thoughts on the idea that some of the 'witnesses' are not genuine, are actors/scripted etc?

I saw a vid where the kid in the top left is stumbling all over, saying lines again with different inflections, someone off-screen coaching him etc. Super weird. Another interview where mom is talking her to husband but tells him she has to go now to do an interview lol

My eyes are biased, I did some damage to the ol-receptor system digging through SH bullshit (of which I am rather convinced actors were used)... wondering what people here think of that angle. Does the media plant their 'witnesses' and pre-script what they are to say?

Kid on the left's dad is an retired FBI agent. David Hogg.

wouldn't put it past them to throw him in front of the camera.

You know anything else about this?
I just checked out r/conspiracy and see a lot of stuff being discussed about this David Hogg guy but no idea about this at all
Been out of the loop following the Olympics

Edit: lots or stuff coming out about this guy
He's had to go on and say he's not a crisis actor and shit
Haven't followed this shooting at all though

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:52 pm

Also check this out
https://streamable.com/wataf

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:15 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Daglord wrote:
Masato wrote:Even if the event was 100% as the MSM is saying, just a random act of deranged violence... what are your thoughts on the idea that some of the 'witnesses' are not genuine, are actors/scripted etc?

I saw a vid where the kid in the top left is stumbling all over, saying lines again with different inflections, someone off-screen coaching him etc. Super weird. Another interview where mom is talking her to husband but tells him she has to go now to do an interview lol

My eyes are biased, I did some damage to the ol-receptor system digging through SH bullshit (of which I am rather convinced actors were used)... wondering what people here think of that angle. Does the media plant their 'witnesses' and pre-script what they are to say?

Kid on the left's dad is an retired FBI agent. David Hogg.

wouldn't put it past them to throw him in front of the camera.

You know anything else about this?
I just checked out r/conspiracy and see a lot of stuff being discussed about this David Hogg guy but no idea about this at all
Been out of the loop following the Olympics

Edit: lots or stuff coming out about this guy
He's had to go on and say he's not a crisis actor and shit
Haven't followed this shooting at all though

these kind of things are starting to burn me out.

that pic is a few days after the shooting (I've seen it labeled as a few days before). The kid is an aspiring journalist. both sides are going to eat this shit up IMO. He wants to be on TV, they want a young liberal demonizing guns. hate for Trump & FBI dad is a bonus.

he's definitely being coached, but that's not all that odd (IMO) & not proof of a crisis actor. no doubt CNN is trying to push an agenda & he makes for the perfect media plant, probably willing to do & say whatever they want.

for the record, & kinda sad I have to say this, but I do believe the shooting happened (it's hard telling where anyone's head is at anymore).

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:20 pm

this is the kind of shit that really puzzles me... (it's from a CNN wire Masato lol)

Security footage from school massacre scene was on 26-minute delay
http://fox6now.com/2018/02/22/security-footage-from-school-massacre-scene-was-on-26-minute-delay/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Surveillance footage from the Florida high school where 17 people were gunned down was not shown live, as responding officers initially thought. It was on a 26-minute delay — leading police to brace for a shootout when the gunman was actually long gone, Coral Springs police Capt. Brad McKeone said.

“Nobody told us,” Coral Springs police Chief Tony Pustizzi told the Sun Sentinel, which first reported the tape delay.

But McKeone, one of the responding officers, said the delay did not hinder the police response to the victims.

“It had no delay. It didn’t slow us down to getting us to anybody,” McKeone told CNN.

The main difference, McKeone said, was that officers thought they were going to confront the gunman. In reality, the shooter had already left Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland.

“I expected to be in a gunbattle,” McKeone said.

Broward County Public Schools has not responded to CNN’s request for comment Thursday about the school surveillance system. The Broward County Sheriff’s Office, which is now leading the shooting investigation, also has not explained why the video was on tape delay. Surveillance footage from the Florida high school where 17 people were gunned down was not shown live, as responding officers initially thought.

It was on a 26-minute delay — leading police to brace for a shootout when the gunman was actually long gone, Coral Springs police Capt. Brad McKeone said.

“Nobody told us,” Coral Springs police Chief Tony Pustizzi told the Sun Sentinel, which first reported the tape delay.

“I expected to be in a gunbattle,” McKeone said.

Broward County Public Schools has not responded to CNN’s request for comment Thursday about the school surveillance system. The Broward County Sheriff’s Office, which is now leading the shooting investigation, also has not explained why the video was on tape delay.

Gunman was already at Walmart

While the tape delay might not have increased the number of casualties, it did hamper efforts in locating the gunman.

McKeone told CNN about 20 to 25 officers were on the first, second and third floors of the school when they thought the shooter was still inside.

“Somebody would say, ‘He’s on the second floor,’ and we had guys on the second floor saying, ‘We’re on the second floor, we don’t see him.’ That’s when we figured out there’s a tape delay,” Pustizzi told the Sun Sentinel.

Police scanner traffic from the streaming website Broadcastify detailed what police thought was happening at 2:54 p.m. on February 14:

“They are monitoring the subject right now,” one person says. “He went from the third floor to the second floor. He may have a gas mask on now. Stand by for further. They’re monitoring him on camera.”

But the suspect had fled the building 26 minutes earlier, according to a timeline provided by the Broward County Sheriff’s Office.

By 2:50 p.m., the suspect had already purchased a drink at a Subway restaurant inside a Walmart store and left on foot — four minutes before scanner traffic said the gunman was still on the second floor of the school.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:20 am

Illuminat3d0ne

I kinda sounded like a dick in your quoted post. my bad if you took it that way. not intentional by any means.

another forum getting to me yesterday & it probably carried over. being ticked was probably why I didn't notice it at the time, but seems that way now.

it's weird. all of it. not burned out at all, love to hear what you're thinking.

welcome to the board, this is a great forum.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:25 pm

Hoax or not, this is definitely in the psyop family. The media reaction/gun control narrative is a feature of all of the psyops and a number of students have already veered off script. One chick used "air quotes" when describing the suspect and said there was definitely a second shooter.

The spotlighted students have a Twitter strategy that reminds me of the kind of shit that Fatbody used to do.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”