Masato's Documentary Collection

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Winnson

Re: Masato's Documentary Collection

Postby Winnson » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Why do you guys need other people to tell you what to think? View the source material yourself.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:45 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:59 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:34 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:10 am

https://vimeo.com/142444429

AN OPEN SECRET. Official PG-13 version. Copyright Esponda Productions LLC #AnOpenSecret

In light of the long awaited revelations of sexual abuse in Hollywood finally being reported ESPONDA PRODUCTIONS presents AN OPEN SECRET for free for a limited time . A film about the sexual abuse of children in the entertainment industry in Hollywood. Please support our efforts of raising awareness by sharing with your friends and colleagues. #AnOpenSecret #BeCourageous #ReportIt #LifeGetsBetter. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook @AnOpenSecret.

BE COURAGEOUS. REPORT IT. LIFE GETS BETTER.

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:07 am

Century of the Self is a must watch if you want to understand how the masses are directed and controlled by the powers that be.

Overpopulated completely debunks the overpopulation narrative.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:30 pm

These are absolutely crucial info IMHO... tells so much, if everyone had an inkling of what these docs are all about I think we'd be in a much better place right now.

Corbett is the fuckin MAN

How Big Oil Conquered the World:

WHY Big Oil Conquered the World:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:22 pm

I watched a uncknowledged on Netflix last night. Steven Greer's new ufo documentary. Watch it if you get a chance. It's pretty much more of what we already know about Steven Greer's work, it does get fragmented, but what stuck out for me in this film was one thing.

John podesta actually gets a mention in it. As someone in government circles who Greer has had dealings with.

I'm not sure what it means, but watch it for yourself. My guess is that the whole pizzagate thing was a psyop.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:41 am

Canuckster wrote:I watched a uncknowledged on Netflix last night. Steven Greer's new ufo documentary. Watch it if you get a chance. It's pretty much more of what we already know about Steven Greer's work, it does get fragmented, but what stuck out for me in this film was one thing.

John podesta actually gets a mention in it. As someone in government circles who Greer has had dealings with.

I'm not sure what it means, but watch it for yourself. My guess is that the whole pizzagate thing was a psyop.

Pizzagate a psyop? I would be interested in how you could see this scenario. I still find the evidence quite compelling and has not been explained, especially when considering the larger elite-trafficking cases that have been exposed.

Personally I would be quicker to call Steven Greer out as a psyop way before I'd call out Pizzagate as one. Almost especially since Greer had dealings with Podesta, lol. Greer also got a lot of help from Nelson Rockefeller, take that for what you will. I saw some video of the camps he sells now, teaching people how to call UFO's etc. Very weird stuff

I remember seeing that Greer-Podesta connection before, but can't recall exactly what context Podesta has with Greer's work

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:42 pm

Buying the War: How Big Media Failed Us

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vsEUgpCxW2WS/
(sorry vid doesn't embed, watch in the link ^^^)

"How did the mainstream press get it so wrong in the run-up to the Iraq War?"

IMO they didn't 'get it so wrong' at all... they played their role precisely as planned. Anyone who watched the mainstream coverage of 9/11 and the subsequent 'War on Terror' with a clear mind could see this. This is evidence to me that the MSM is actually an integral part of the war machine. Get to the roots of who is controlling the narrative via the MSM, keeping them all on such an incredibly narrow and ridiculous story of 9/11 for example and then cheerleading the invasion of Iraq - my god I still have difficulty comprehending the scale of deception and malice. It is evil

Expose the MSM and the world will start to see the rest of the beast imo, very important to keep calling this out. Bravo to the filmmakers

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”