Daughter ain't lil' no mo

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Shinkicker

Re: Daughter ain't lil' no mo

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:02 pm

Masato, Try to remember that the best lessons are learned from mistakes. I try to tell myself if I protect them from everything they will grow up without coping skills.

I don't know about the sex thing. I bought my son condoms. I told him that doesn't mean that I want him to , but if he is, be safe. Right or wrong? Fuck. Who knows? Parenting is a crap shoot.

Edge's idea sounds good in theory. But I wouldn't do well in prison.

Oh shit. You got busted? What did she say? My son busted me at 13 . :(

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:40 pm

Shinkicker wrote:Masato, Try to remember that the best lessons are learned from mistakes. I try to tell myself if I protect them from everything they will grow up without coping skills.

I don't know about the sex thing. I bought my son condoms. I told him that doesn't mean that I want him to , but if he is, be safe. Right or wrong? Fuck. Who knows? Parenting is a crap shoot.

The chances of him getting aids off an aids infected girl is very very low, the chances of a girl getting aids off an aids boy is high, thus its the girl's parents problem to supply the rubbers.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:49 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:Masato, Try to remember that the best lessons are learned from mistakes. I try to tell myself if I protect them from everything they will grow up without coping skills.

The chances of him getting aids off an aids infected girl is very very low, the chances of a girl getting aids off an aids boy is high, thus its the girl's parents problem to supply the rubbers.

I literally lol'd.

Wait...is that shit true?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:22 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

I literally lol'd.

It be. Women are weak faggots.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:07 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

I literally lol'd.

Yeah its true, dudes cant get aids from a blowjob but girls can if they swallow.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

I literally lol'd.

Yeah its true, dudes cant get aids from a blowjob but girls can if they swallow.

I think you can get hiv from oral sex if the virus enters through mucosa in your mouth. I don't think swallowing has anything to do with it. So you can spit and still get it. Lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Bleeding gums, and tooth dragging are a dangerous mix.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:58 pm

LOL, you guys are ironically making me feel better :D

Condoms break. I know this/don't trust them

Interesting choice however, Shinkicker. I guess any strategy at this point is a gamble of trust. I'm choosing a different method but understand its still a gamble. Tough stuff!

How old are others' kids here? Vutu? Winnson?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:28 am

Winnsons daughter is beautiful, wouldn't let her out of my sight.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:03 am

Som-Pong wrote:Winnsons daughter is beautiful, wouldn't let her out of my sight.

This comment can either be a compliment or super creepy,

:?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”