Crimes of the British Empire thread

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Crimes of the British Empire thread

Postby Canuckster » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:49 pm

Masato wrote:Great posts by all, lots to learn here.

Vutu is posting relevant info, but I agree it cannot diminish criticism for the crimes of the British Empire, for they are vast even relatively speaking to the references Vutu dropped.

But where exactly do you draw the border of what were crimes of the British Empire, or proxy crimes of the British Empire? Is there a leading hind behind the empire (ie: rothschild influence for example)? If so what of the many theories and rabbit holes of research that have suggested that figures like Stalin or even Mao may have been agents of this same hand?

The crimes of the visible British Empire are massive for all to see. The crimes of the in-visible true empire may be unfathomable.

Wheres my rep bitch?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:07 am

Canuckster wrote:

since the true numbers are never known and propaganda abounds on this topic, the truth will never be truly known on the actual numbers.

lol so lock the thread and let's move on then?

Anyway Im not saying others doing worse makes what they did okay, FFS my own great grandmother had an eyeball removed by a Scotsman while he was trying to rape her, the Brits did nothing about it. Not a god damned thing. No amount of Spanish rapage of SA would make me feel better about that.

Im trying to apply some historical context into this, its like when people talk about Mo being a pedo for banging a 13 year old Aisha one needs to point out that that was the age girls were bred back then even in northern europe. Its just the way things were.

Also thanks for pointing out that "No one has a worse track record than the Brits for attempting to become a world empire" thank fuck they were so good at it or my people might have been subjected to Spanish or French not so niceties.

The Brits created the first true democracy on earth, New Zealand and there's a lot to be said for that.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:22 am

So you're a the ends justifies the means kind of guy?

And what the fuck are you on about here?

"FFS my own great grandmother had an eyeball removed by a Scotsman while he was trying to rape her, the Brits did nothing about it. Not a god damned thing. No amount of Spanish rapage of SA would make me feel better about that. " how is this in context here at all?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:30 am

'Democracy'?

lol I haven't seen such a thing, not among the British Empire anyway imo

Good at creating the illusion of democracy perhaps, I can't swallow that anymore personally

Who are Mo and Aisha?

Photos of Vutu's one-eyed grandmother, please

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:33 am

Masato wrote:'Democracy'?

Good at creating the illusion of democracy perhaps, I can't swallow that anymore personally

Who are Mo and Aisha?

universal adult franchise or universal suffrage means that all adults in a country can vote regardless of gender, race or religion. This was first achieved by New Zealand (a former British colony). Which one of these facts do we require further explaining of?

Ill see what I can do about my one eyed great gran but I dont think they carried selfie sticks around during the early 20th century in rural Fiji.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:49 am

Masato wrote:'Democracy'?

Who are Mo and Aisha?

I think Vutu is saying it beats the Paraguayan alternative.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:12 pm

I Am catch upherw.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:31 pm

Fucking democracy? Nigga puuuhhleeezzzeee

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:58 pm

Canuckster wrote:Fucking democracy? Nigga puuuhhleeezzzeee

Yes and in another former British colony, Australia, voting is compulsory for every adult citizen.

It fucking sucks especially at the state and local level which mean nothing but nobody can say they werent invited.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:12 am

Well, it would be something if the ideology of what democracy is supposed to be was actually implemented in the western world.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”