Attention Ghost of Hellfire Awaits

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Attention Ghost of Hellfire Awaits

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:14 am

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:28 am

Som-Pong wrote:Quite frankly. Ime Canadians are the biggest faggots. Last night I took a pack of smokes off of a Canadian because he deigned himself to sit down next to me. Then I made him pay for my drinks. Young man should've tried to do something but njet.

Where do you meet these people? I mean, wtf wants to talk to some strange expat in a bar. That's drinkin' time.

I get a booth by myself if they have one.
el rey del mambo

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:37 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Haha HA had a very funny Canada troll thread started up earlier and it looks like it's been taken down over there. It seems he's already running into the wall. Who knows, could be banned already. And the funny thing is, all the Canadians have left that forum as far as I can tell. Not trendy enough there anymore I don't suppose eh.

I do wish I could log in though, I'd like to find out what is going on with that. It was just some non controversial 'why did Canada elect such a pansy?' picture stuff. Seems absurd to remove that sort of thing.

HAhaha... I just did a search. It's been moved to the NSFW forum. I was gonna post on it yesterday, something about the gender-neutral national anthem. What's up with that shit?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:37 am

Ethan Allen wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Well, you may be right. I guess we'll know soon enough though eh.

You think this new Shah is legit though? I mean, coming back as an Anglo-Zio-fascist white nationalist half Ossete from Iran is a heady bouillabaisse. He'd definitely be the only one of those that we have here on God's earth.

Yeah its Shah, the unfunny, retarded kid who obviously hasnt grown up a day in years. The term snotty nosed little bitch comes to mind.

Plus he aint white, he got doxed and Ive seen the pics.

High fashion comes to mind too.

I guess he was unintentionally funny for that one time. :lol:

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:53 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:Quite frankly. Ime Canadians are the biggest faggots. Last night I took a pack of smokes off of a Canadian because he deigned himself to sit down next to me. Then I made him pay for my drinks. Young man should've tried to do something but njet.

Where do you meet these people? I mean, wtf wants to talk to some strange expat in a bar. That's drinkin' time.

I get a booth by myself if they have one.[/quote

Iwould sit with you. It's just the way it is.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:34 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

I get a booth by myself if they have one.[/quote

Iwould sit with you. It's just the way it is.

No you wouldn't. I don't sit with people in bars. It's how it's always been. You would spy an interesting looking old gent out of the corner of your eye and by the time you got to the table it would be unoccupied. Vanished..

I'm not very Canadian. In fact I don't even really go to bars unless there's a karaoke scene, Then I will sit and socialize.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:47 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Haha HA had a very funny Canada troll thread started up earlier and it looks like it's been taken down over there. It seems he's already running into the wall. Who knows, could be banned already. And the funny thing is, all the Canadians have left that forum as far as I can tell. Not trendy enough there anymore I don't suppose eh.

I do wish I could log in though, I'd like to find out what is going on with that. It was just some non controversial 'why did Canada elect such a pansy?' picture stuff. Seems absurd to remove that sort of thing.

HAhaha... I just did a search. It's been moved to the NSFW forum. I was gonna post on it yesterday, something about the gender-neutral national anthem. What's up with that shit?

That's ridiculous. WTF exactly is supposed to be offended by that LOL. The Canadians? They're all gone now, I'm afraid you're it my friend as far as Canadians go at that place.

And that's not to mention that he's dead right of course. Canadians really embarrassed themselves with that goofy drama teacher faggot. They're aren't getting near enough ridicule about it to be honest.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:59 am

I mean good God, just look at him:

el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:25 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I mean good God, just look at him:

HAHAHAHAHAHA Merkel fucks him with a studded strapon

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:

FFS this is ridiculous. The reason I got started using that damned pm system was to try to get HA's account reactivated when I saw him lurking there and now that same pm system has perma logged me out once again and not only can I not talk to him I can't even read his goddamned posts because they're all in the NSFW forum.

To quote Shakespeare (and BA Dass) it seems I have been hoist'd on my own petard.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”