Trump's Coded Masonic Speech? (by Anti-Archon)

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
The Anti-Archon

Re: Trump's Coded Masonic Speech? (by Anti-Archon)

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:04 pm

Masato wrote:^ nice

listen @ 16:30 where he says; "Just Israel about how well walls work!" lol

The rest of it I found was a lot of empty politician talk. For example he's gonna get the drugs out of our communities? really? lol good luck with that

Probably not, but the current opiate epidemic running through our streets is because of the poppy fields maintained by our military and the drug distribution conducted by the CIA. I think Trump and his team are well aware of that fact. Will he change it? Hey, one can hope. One can hope.

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:38 am

The Anti-Archon wrote:
Masato wrote:^ nice

listen @ 16:30 where he says; "Just Israel about how well walls work!" lol

The rest of it I found was a lot of empty politician talk. For example he's gonna get the drugs out of our communities? really? lol good luck with that

:?
Probably not, but the current opiate epidemic running through our streets is because of the poppy fields maintained by our military and the drug distribution conducted by the CIA. I think Trump and his team are well aware of that fact. Will he change it? Hey, one can hope. One can hope.

Yes and also encouraged by our nationalized medical industry. And by the education system as well. Which gets children addicted to speed (among other things) at a very young age.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:22 pm

Love this forum.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Anybody see his presser today? No codes there. Just plain English. The man has balls. Also, he is a Master Mason.

https://johngraysonblog.wordpress.com/2 ... freemason/

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Ran across this old clip from August of 2015 of Jackie Mason (wink, wink) proclaiming Trump to be "magic". Now, why on Earth would Fox Business talk to some wrinkled up old comedian who wasn't even funny in his heyday? Why? Because he is a designated spokesperson for the Friar's Club and kosher Israeli interests. And, because his last name and his proclamation of "magic" is a coded message for the initiated out there.

"Magic" statement is at 5:43.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:30 pm

Freemasonry is not a cult, and while it has leanings esoterically, it doesn’t practice of the occult – especially since the rituals are symbolic, and not meant to be taken literally.

Pretty much stopped reading here.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Catholics still are forbidden from becoming members secret societies:
:lol:
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:56 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Freemasonry is not a cult, and while it has leanings esoterically, it doesn’t practice of the occult – especially since the rituals are symbolic, and not meant to be taken literally.

Pretty much stopped reading here.

Well, obviously disregard that nonsense. Masons never come out and say they do this shit because it works and holds power. What is interesting is the analysis of Trump Tower and how clearly Masonic it is.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:10 pm

I've been saying from the beginning trump is a mason, and a skull and bones member and that he and his family are beholden to jewish interests . Anyone who cares to check into his father and his history should know he had no way of escaping it, not that he would have wanted to anyway.

His analysis of trump tower is kind of muddled, but I think it's deliberate. He is reaching on a number of his issues imo.

I shouldn't have said I stopped reading, what I meant was I knew his analysis would be milquetoast.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:17 pm

You think Pelosi and company hate the thought of new roads or did they catch the underlying meaning of Trump's masonic dog whistle?

Basically, that was a signal to all Masonic brothers across the nation that the time has come for government regulations to stop choking our economy for globalist interests. It is happening and Pelosi knows it and there's not a goddamn thing she can do about it. The Master Mason is rebuilding the temple, fuckers.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”