So I got some action at the gym today

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

So I got some action at the gym today

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:55 am

Bit of a backstory, before christmas I joined the local shithole self access gym to save me heading to my main gym when I dont need their equipment specifically (accessory day, bench day etc). Anyways when I joined up I wrote "N/A" next to goals which started a convo with the membership consultant where I dropped it that I train at this other quite well known hardcore gym about 20 mins away.

So this membership consultant has been kinda following me around like a lost puppy, telling me how she wants to be a powerlifter and how she's just got a membership at the local crossfit club (lol not the gym she's paid to sell memberships for or an actual powerlifting gym), she then proceeded to tell me she joined the crossfit gym to "learn powerlifting".. This is when I realised she's semi retarded at best and went to work.

Last week she started a convo with me about female body types while I was resting (the gym is empty, its a 24/7 gym in the burbs and this is mid morning), she said some retarded thing or another about "rake thin girls" and I replied nonchalantly "Meh fuck em, youve got the kinda body dudes are all about these days and all the girls are trying to get. Rake thin went out in the 90's"

Now this bitch is thick, kinda nerdy I think she's trying to work out what to do with her life (early 20's). Looks like the kinda chic who nobody noticed in HS and probably was in the girl guides or some lame girl shit, she just has that vibe.

So today im in there a couple of hours ago and the place as normal is dead, its just her and I. I know for sure she wants the D by now, its just been kinda awkward flirting by her for the last week (remembering its always just us or her boss in the office too). I played on her awkwardness by leaving her hanging when she says something I know she knows was kinda ghey. Then ill reel her back in and then give her some line.

This match between the abo master manipulator of pussy and the brain dead millennial meat bomb is simply a no contest, while resting I drop what car I drive into the convo and this spastic pretends to know what im talking about IE down to the year and model and insists on seeing it.

The rest was too easy, quick drive around the block then back to the gym car park. I pull her in and start suck face, some titty grabbing then a sensual snapdown to get her where we both know she needed to be.

Blew in her mouth in 5 mins TOPS, then she goes to find somewhere to spit it and I say "hey not in the car, outside or swallow it" seeing we're at her work she swallows it. Didnt get to fuck cause I blew too quick and TBH I was happier with that so I didnt have to adjust my macros for an additional fucking (cardio) session.

Seriously the vibe with this tard is like when a girl liked you in high (middle) school and got all goofy around you and does whatever you like. This could get tiring but lets see where it goes.

Past experience tells me to always rubber up if I get to fuck her (which I will, I said "ill be back with your protein shot every couple of days" and she laughed and gave me an awkward double thumbs up), what else should I be worried about? Im thinking to set some boundaries on our "relationship" in that its basically her sucking my cock after training and once in a while Ill drive her down to the industrial estate and fuck her if Im feeling up to it.

What say you guys?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:23 am

Sounds like you have this all figured out.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:48 pm

Brain dead millennial meat bomb.

That gold right there
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:11 pm

Let her down easy when the time comes, besides that, have fun! Good work man.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:40 am

A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:01 am

penxv wrote:A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

Im a gentle abo. You see my brain wasnt developed for things like this my brain was developed for making quick decisions during times of war while using primitive tools as weapons. It was always our custom to tell all when returning from a raid of the next village which included a bit of rapey rape.

Sorry brah its my haplotype

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:59 am

Cool story bro.

If my gook self had that mentality I would have racked up dozens more notches on my belt in my younger years. I never understood why my brak friends always say "pussy is pussy, man" and go after the most horrendous trainwrecks. Now I understand.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:29 am

Fucked a fat chick a few weeks ago. Met up with her a week ago, must've been drunker than I thought the first time. I still soldiered through, but she's not getting a third dicking.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:23 am

Diet Butcher wrote:Cool story bro.

If my gook self had that mentality I would have racked up dozens more notches on my belt in my younger years. I never understood why my brak friends always say "pussy is pussy, man" and go after the most horrendous trainwrecks. Now I understand.

She's not a "horrendous trainwreck" she's a 6.5 so average but gets extra points due to her age just stupid as fuck or just young (same same eh?).

Ill let you know how that pussy is once Ive hit it but the last 19 year old pussy, im so sick of ancient bored out mid thirties pussy..

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:03 am

Chick's ratings go up a point per decade we age. So since you're in your late 30s, she's really a 5.5 in the eyes of a 20something adult. ;)

Return to “Anarchy Zone”