Meet Team no gooks

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Meet Team no gooks

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:13 am

Winnson wrote:Hong Kong has the highest IQ in the world and it's not a scam. These fuckers have memories like you wouldn't believe. Fast processing and a massive recall. They plan the shit out of everything too, very smart people.

The problem is, as soon as their plan falls apart, they fold. They don't know how to pick up the pieces and go from there. They have to go back to the drawing board and start all over again. That's a huge weakness. Chinks panic at the first sign of adversity. In that way they are idiots.

Take that for what you will.

Its a fact that they, the Singaporeans and Crayons have the highest IQs but this is about who has the most geniuses not the highest average IQs. All three have an average of 110 but to qualify as a genius you need a 140IQ. Surely this tells us something?

That panic thing is something ive noticed in them too, Crayons and Honkies in my case. The panic thing was seen broadcast across the globe during the Sewol ferry disaster, the fucking korean coast guard stood by and watched kids drown. Look how they act behind the wheel lol I for one dont mind living in a city filled with them. You could have worse neighbours (which we do too).

My mum's Chinese Malaysian cardiologist may have killed my mum when he "lost face" when the surgeon pointed out that he omitted {details suppressed} from her pre surgery report. Dude fell to pieces, id much rather have had an abo in that situation.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:14 am

Diet Butcher wrote:I call bullshit on Ireland at #6. Those paddies are dumber than flips. Well, almost.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

I've met some fucking smart Irish in my time.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:07 am

Ireland has that creativity and problem solving down pat.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:41 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:I call bullshit on Ireland at #6. Those paddies are dumber than flips. Well, almost.

There's smart abos too. Like yourself.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:56 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

There's smart abos too. Like yourself.

And the odd chinamen or two :)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:14 pm

true story; when my first kid was born, the delivery went kind of wrong, my wife almost died. Serious stuff she was asleep hooked up to machines in intensive care for some time afterwards etc

Anyway just for sake of another one of Vutu's race discussions (lol), the white doctor delivering the baby totally panicked. He started sweating bullets and fucked a bunch of things up. A Chinese doctor was called in to save the day, and was cool as ice. I remember his calmness really helped a lot, really grateful for it during an otherwise panicked time

Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:15 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Winnson wrote:Hong Kong has the highest IQ in the world and it's not a scam. These fuckers have memories like you wouldn't believe. Fast processing and a massive recall. They plan the shit out of everything too, very smart people.

The problem is, as soon as their plan falls apart, they fold. They don't know how to pick up the pieces and go from there. They have to go back to the drawing board and start all over again. That's a huge weakness. Chinks panic at the first sign of adversity. In that way they are idiots.

Its a fact that they, the Singaporeans and Crayons have the highest IQs but this is about who has the most geniuses not the highest average IQs. All three have an average of 110 but to qualify as a genius you need a 140IQ. Surely this tells us something?

Kind of a worry for Whitey's no?
Can you interpret it as;
Basically there's not much deviation for the Asians, they're all just really smart.
Whitey's with more geniuses but a lower average, mean there's also quite a few with IQ's down at 60ish mark?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:50 am

Alfredo wrote:

Whitey's with more geniuses but a lower average, mean there's also quite a few with IQ's down at 60ish mark?

What's the thread about again? please read my OP and the link provided.

Thanks for the deeply penetrating analysis into the plainly obvious.

Oh LOL @ "Theyre all just really smart"

Um no, look at the dogshit societies they live in, look what happens to any area when it gets taken over by the chinks and turned into a Chinatown.

Fuck ive got clients who wont invest in property if there is significant chinese ownership.

Lots of your younger years spent taking tests in a test environment = good at taking tests.

Oh dont get me started on their driving, driving in Koreatown is the worst. Id rather drive a paki's lorry on some cliff edge in the Khyber Pass. Less chance of death.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:23 am

Masato wrote:true story; when my first kid was born, the delivery went kind of wrong, my wife almost died. Serious stuff she was asleep hooked up to machines in intensive care for some time afterwards etc

Anyway just for sake of another one of Vutu's race discussions (lol), the white doctor delivering the baby totally panicked. He started sweating bullets and fucked a bunch of things up. A Chinese doctor was called in to save the day, and was cool as ice. I remember his calmness really helped a lot, really grateful for it during an otherwise panicked time

Probably chasing the dragon.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:48 pm

Masato wrote:

Maybe HK'ers need more Arts classes! :D

Seriously, what is the value of art classes at schools? What do you see as the value of creativity in the culture vs academic learning?

I find a big remedy to this kind of problem is to teach kids how to be creative, problem-solve, how to improvise, etc. Would be a curious study perhaps how comparisons in this around the world result in different sorts of adult population behavior trends

I've seen evidence that music is taken very seriously in China, very academic, very disciplined.

IMHO this takes away the very thing (most) music is good for. Music should be about PLAY and creativity. My kids' chinese ex-piano teacher thought otherwise, lol

As you'd imagine. Lots of kids do art here, but they do it by the numbers. You have to do it like they did it, and you'd better do it better. Creativity is not big here. Just do it the same, but do it better. There's something to be said for that too, but lateral thinking is something Chinks lack, bigly.

I aim to fix that.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”