Vatican building that looks like a Snake?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Vatican building that looks like a Snake?

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Within the Vatican there is a building called Nervi Hall

Here is the interior:

Here is the exterior. May be a stretch but kind of looks like a snake's head/eye..?

It's the same building which host's this sculpture, which doesn't look like a snake, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:46 pm

PS: sorry this may be a far-fetched idea, but fun for CT puzzlers who understand the longer references I may or may not be alluding to

:D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:50 pm

More Vatican art with serpents/dragons:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:13 am

Well, serpents figure strongly in the bible so they would likely use that as the reason, personally, the church has become completely Co opted by satanists. You will slowly see it transform into something the powers that be want it to be and you likely won't even know it's happening.

This has been the way religions have been usurped since time began imo. Religions slowly Co opt the original and integrate ideas, symbology and ritual to keep the members coming. And after a while, it's no longer recognizable. The catholics did it to the pagans, and right now the jews are doing it to catholics.

My 2 cents
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:13 am

^ I know it's more complex than that but at its essence I believe this to be what's happening.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:01 am

I think it's obvious that the building is supposed to represent a snake, both inside and outside.

Older Gargoyle and Dragon symbolism is not exclusive to the Vatican though, David Icke uses it as evidence for his reptilian theory.

From Icke's 1996 book, The Biggest Secret.

The Central American cultures had their winged serpent god, Quetzalcoatl; the Hopi
Indians had the plumed serpent god, Baholinkonga, and the Native American culture is
awash with serpent imagery, including the mysterious serpent-shaped mound in Ohio;
the East Indians speak of the reptilian gods, the Nagas (these were a race of ‘demons’ in
Indian legend and their name means “Those who do not walk, but creep”); the
Egyptians had their serpent god, Kneph, and pharaohs were often pictured with
serpents; the Phoenicians had Agathodemon, another serpent figure; the voodoo people
have a god they call Damballah Wedo, who is depicted as a serpent; and the Hebrews
had Nakhustan, the Brazen Serpent. The ancient British god, known as the DragonRuler
of the World, was called HU and from this, very appropriately I would suggest,
we get the term, Hu-man.

The winged-disc symbol of the Sumerians, which is found all
over the ancient world, was normally featured with two serpents. The symbolism of the
serpent and its association with ancient ‘gods’ abounds throughout the world. The
Reverend John Bathhurst Deane in his book The Worship Of The Serpent,3 wrote:

“...One of (the) five builders of Thebes (in Egypt) was named after the serpent-god of the
Phoenicians, Ofhion... The first altar erected to Cyclops at Athens, was to ‘Ops’, the
serpent-deity... The symbolic worship of the serpent was so common in Greece, that Justin
Martyr accuses the Greeks of introducing it into the mysteries of all their gods. The
Chinese... are said to be superstitious in choosing a plot of ground to erect a dwelling
house or sepulchre: conferring it with the head, tail and feet of diverse dragons which live
under the Earth.”

The idea of fire breathing dragons and evil serpents which appear in legends and
texts all over the world could easily originate from the reptilian ‘gods’ who once
operated openly thousands of years ago. These were the Serpent People of ancient texts,
including the Bible, where the serpent is a regular theme. Of course, the serpent has
been used to symbolise many things and not every reference will be literally a reptile,
certainly not. But many of them are. There is also a common theme of a sacred place
being guarded by a serpent or dragon. We have the serpent in the Garden of Eden and
the serpent/dragon theme is global. The Persians spoke of a region of bliss and delight
called Heden which was more beautiful than all the rest of the world. It was the original
abode of the first men, they said, before they were tempted by the evil spirit, in the form
of a serpent, to partake of the fruit of the forbidden tree. There is also the Banyon Tree
under which the Hindu ‘Jesus’, known as Khrishna, sat upon a coiled serpent and
bestowed spiritual knowledge on humanity. The ancient Greeks had a tradition of the
Islands of the Blessed and the Garden of the Hesperides in which grew a tree bearing
the golden apples of immortality. This garden was protected by a dragon.4 In the
Chinese sacred books there is a garden in which grew trees bearing the fruit of
immortality and it, too, was guarded by a winged serpent called a dragon. In ancient
Mexican accounts, their version of the Eve story involves a great male serpent.5
Another Hindu legend speaks of the sacred mountain of Meru guarded by a dreadful
dragon.6 Over and over we see the same theme of sacred places guarded by fearsome
dragons and of a reptilian or a half reptile-half human, giving spiritual knowledge to
humans.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:28 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:12 pm

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:49 pm

Masato wrote:More Vatican art with serpents/dragons:

- Those type of arts where thought to scare the bad spirits. I think that type of art is cool!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:12 pm

I think we are all meant to be worshipping the snake. It is the real God that the Abrahamic religions follow, and maybe every other religion as well. The Churches know this which is why there is so much sun and snake symbolism in their buildings and arts.

We're just all a bunch of Devil worshippers.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”