OBELISKS Around the World

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: OBELISKS Around the World

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 06, 2017 6:27 pm

Ask him who donated it and did they foot the bill for the costs of installation. Lying prick
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 09, 2017 12:22 am

yeah he was tweeting with me and replying until the conversation went that way then he STFU lol

Do you think its possible that someone like him might really have no idea about such things? He's just a mayor of a small town, easy to be blind/naive in this world if no one has given you the Roddy Piper Sunglasses

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue May 09, 2017 5:08 pm

Doubtful, he's definitely a mason if he's in politics. He may not know the endgame but he definitely understands the symbolism.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:05 pm

Canuckster wrote:I've been saying for a very long time, halton, peel region here in southern ontario is under heavy masonic control.

No one ever questions the welcome to my city signs that are adorned with all the masonic organizations that the city is controlled by either.

York region as well

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:07 pm

Devil's Advocate wrote:It's in the Rebel Alliance forum because it's an example of the occult beliefs held by the global elite. The obelisk represents the penis of Osiris, other thinly vieled obelisks are Big Ben in London and the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

Have always considered the cn tower one and the mini Eiffel tower in Vegas

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:23 pm

Masato wrote:^ that's crazy man

Its the same as when they put the obelisk up in my town here in Burlington... everyone skirts around the issue celebrating it as an 'art installation' but nobody dares actually address wtf it is.

Its always disguised under some 'competition' terms, lol

-"The jury was captivated by Pierre's creativity and thoughtful expression of the site,"
creativity?

-"We had excellent submissions but Pierre's was a clear winner and we look forward to seeing the final design and construction."
clear winner, lol

Its shape aims to point to the smokestacks of the industrial period of the neighbourhood.
Yeah the smokestacks... that's what its means. lol

-"His wonderful design speaks to the industrial character and vibrancy of this neighbourhood and also our great city."
Does it now?

lets all pretend not to see the elephant :roll:

Ignorance is bliss
People would rather not know

Canuckster wrote:Doubtful, he's definitely a mason if he's in politics. He may not know the endgame but he definitely understands the symbolism.

This!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:31 pm

I recently sent a text to masato of one of the welcome to city signs that have all the signs of who's running shit on it in a town near where I live called Ancaster. Right in the middle is a pentagram, along with all the rest of the Masonic players, lions club, rotary etc. The pentagram surprised me though, I haven't looked into who that is yet but I'll check it soon.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:35 pm

-"His wonderful design speaks to the industrial character and vibrancy of this neighbourhood and also our great city."
Does it now?

Burlington is hardly an industrial city.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:35 am

Canuckster wrote:I recently sent a text to masato of one of the welcome to city signs that have all the signs of who's running shit on it in a town near where I live called Ancaster. Right in the middle is a pentagram, along with all the rest of the Masonic players, lions club, rotary etc. The pentagram surprised me though, I haven't looked into who that is yet but I'll check it soon.

We have many of the same signs here, never seen the pentagram one before though

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:45 am

the signs are in every town

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”