Q Anon

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
The Anti-Archon

Re: Q Anon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:31 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Hillary's indictment (for some sort of relatively innocuous pay-to-play money laundering Clinton Foundation shit, not for the demonic child trafficking they've actually got her on) will be announced on Thursday, 1/11.

How do I know this? I don't, but I can play hunches just like Q.

Whether or not Q is real, is irrelevant, though. The war between Trump and the Deep State is real and Trump is winning.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:19 am

The Anti-Archon wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Hillary's indictment (for some sort of relatively innocuous pay-to-play money laundering Clinton Foundation shit, not for the demonic child trafficking they've actually got her on) will be announced on Thursday, 1/11.

How do I know this? I don't, but I can play hunches just like Q.

Whether or not Q is real, is irrelevant, though. The war between Trump and the Deep State is real and Trump is winning.

I'm not sure what the deal is with Q, the more I read the posts, the more generic the claims look. It wouldn't be difficult to create an imaginary narrative to what you see happening in the media and from the WH.

Real or not however, it's now having an effect on the collective consciousness anyway. The old guard Democrats and their cronies are becoming less credible with every passing day.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:18 am

1st post, no pressure

Go check out the Alex Jones insider interview from a couple days ago
The guy on there was discussing q and slipped up he refered to "we" when saying q is 4 or 5 people
This person has been identified and is in the military, there was actually a news report on him a few years ago

I've mentioned this to masato but I don't think he thought too much of it... remember i told you to listen back to Alex Jones Joe Rogan podcast... what name did Alex refer to the person in the room with lots of knowledge but would not go on the air?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:42 am

man I ain't going back and watching that s*** I just tell me what it is
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:42 am

oh and welcome
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:01 am

Canuckster wrote:oh and welcome

Thanks
He refers to some guy as "q" and says he knows more than Alex but won't go on air

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:22 am

That was when Rogan still had a semblance of credibility about him.

I think he was spoken to after that and told to toe the line or else.

He sends not so subtle messages sometimes. Check out what he's wearing.

A Christmas gift from Degrasse Tyson perhaps. Or he could just be trolling Flat Earther Eddie Bravo because he hates NASA.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:03 pm

Redneck wrote:That was when Rogan still had a semblance of credibility about him.

I think he was spoken to after that and told to toe the line or else.

He sends not so subtle messages sometimes. Check out what he's wearing.

A Christmas gift from Degrasse Tyson perhaps. Or he could just be trolling Flat Earther Eddie Bravo because he hates NASA.

Him and redban were high as fuck that episode

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Here is a random breakdown on the latest Q posts I enjoyed

I don't know the host, but find her reasonable and pleasant to listen to. Not promoting her opinions just offering a means to hear about what Q is posting. She starts on some religious stuff early but she stops pretty quick, the rest of the vid is just her going through Q's posts line by line and speculating on what they mean.

Lots of interesting shit, again, looping in back and forth to major news stories before and as they break, suggesting more that Q actually has insider info.

On the other hand I appreciate the host's concerns that the Q phenomenon is sort of 'cultish' in making the followers feel special and putting grandiose hopes in their hearts. Indeed, Q is painting a very grandiose picture. Cool bit at near the end about a famous chess game

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Thought you weren't back till Thursday lol
Have you seen all the flights around gitmo?
I can show you a couple channels if you want and can provide a site that lists all q post irt
One channel I'm almost positive is a disinfo channel though

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”