Voices in the Head

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Masato
Site Admin

Voices in the Head

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:01 pm

Hey all

So a couple that my wife and I are good friends with confessed recently that their 10-11 year old son says he hears voices telling him to do shit he doesn't want to do. Apparently they went once to the hospital because the voice told him to cut himself, another incident the voice tried to tell the kid to put the hamster in the vent (lol)

This freaked me out.

My wife did research and said its more common that you think and not necessarily a sign the person is schizophrenic. Apparently it can happen when a child is exposed to something they are not ready to deal with, but to me this sounds like a bit of a washover, no?

I know as a fact these parents are loving and kind - highly doubt the kid has been abused or anything unless beyond their knowledge... he honestly looks like a happy and secure good kid. They said he did have trouble dealing with the recent death of an uncle though...

What is this??? Hearing voices does not sound natural or healthy to me at all :(

Is it purely psychological? Or does anyone think this could be the result of spirits/ghosts/demons etc?

Either way, kind of rocked my world.

If anyone knows anything about this stuff I'd be interested.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:32 am

Wow by fluke today I came across a Makow article where the author believes that the voices are most often actual spirits that attach themselves to people. It also discusses how the academic field of psychiatry will never ever even remotely consider this, they simply shut it down at face value/ignore it.

https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/11/psyc ... -over.html

The closest I can relate to this was once where I was making a really big decision in life that I knew was right but then in the last few days at least it seemed to me that I was sort of attacked by some wave of negative thoughts. They weren't voices but it definitely did not feel like my own thoughts or mind. I fought with this thing and eventually won, banished it away for good.

Sometimes I think there is something behind ideas of exorcism, you have to tell those fuckers to get lost or at least try to make some peace with them.

makes me wonder about the kid,

:(

Is it too freaky to ask what they think of such things?

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:44 am

- I think the kid needs help. If those voyces are asking him to hurt himselfe or another living beings!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:41 pm

^ Agreed!

The problem is that whatever 'help' is available usually makes the automatic assumption that the voices are simply internal/psychological, and prescribe pills. I don't think any professional whether psychologist or psychiatrist or therapist etc who wants to keep their job would ever dare imply that it might be something external

I get back to this thread because an adult student of my wife's recently confessed she has an adopted son who also claims to hear voices, several in fact. What is interesting is that the kid himself clarified quite clearly that he knows exactly which ones are his, and which ones are something external to himself.

I seriously wonder if many 'schizophrenics' are simply people with a more developed sense to hear whatever ghosts/spirits/points of consciousness may be out there in a neighborly realm... people who's channels are open to hear them, and whatever they are tends to attach themselves to these people.

I think getting some priest to do an exorcism is totally extreme and a terrifying approach, would not endorse this. But it makes me wonder what avenues exist for help, if any at all, that don't take the purely allopathic Big Pharma prescription approach, and if there is anyone with some brains/education in our culture who may be willing to explore this phenomenon from other perspectives

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:10 pm

- I agree with you. Doctor love prescribing pills.
Maybe the kid needs spiritual help. He can be a medium and his powers are developing.

We have Espiritismo here, dont know how is outside the country, but if you cold find something like this. Isnt extreme or scary to a kid. He only go watch a type of seminar that discuss the theme of the day and get a passe( Its like a spiritual cleaning).

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:05 pm

I think the voices are real, not a figment of his mental state.

Something may have opened him up to this, maybe his mom did drugs when she was pregnant, or he suffered some sort of traumatic experience after he was born.

Maybe some people are just more susceptible to being invaded by inter-dimensional raiders than others.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:52 pm

Thanks Redneck

I wonder how many people suffer from this but never tell anyone? Since considering this, several people come to mind that such a scenario might suddenly explain why they are the way they are, when no other explanation is apparent

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:40 am

- And that sensation that we heard someone call us. Even thought thats nobody around?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:21 am

Yeah. This happens.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Yeah. This happens.

what are your suspicions of what this is? what is the nature/source of it? Or does it vary greatly?

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”