The world is just a game of some type?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Redneck

The world is just a game of some type?

Postby Redneck » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:29 am

That's what it seems like to me. Not sure if it's a video game, virtual reality, a TV game show, or what, but it sure seems to me that this is all BS.

We get launched into this reality via a birth canal and then we have to see how long we can survive for, make it through our youth, get an education, find work so you can feed yourself, and in many cases support a family, put a roof over your head, avoid prison, pay your taxes, and buy lots of shit you don't need. I could go on, but you probably get the idea.

When we consider that much of the reality we are living in, is completely fabricated to fit with a certain agenda, and that even when we think we make a conscious choice to go one way instead of another, we aren't really going anywhere that we aren't supposed to go, I have to question the authenticity of it all.

The best option to escape it would be to go deep into a rainforest and just live off the land, but even then, am I living in a real rainforest, or one that was created for the game?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Hey Redneck, great thoughts!

I have a friend who struggles a lot with this, he sees the trap very clearly and every time he tries to live outside it the cops/courts come and mess with him some more lol

Its easy to say 'make your own rules', or be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of choices to explore in this reality (especially as a 1st world born...), yet at the same time it can also feel so extremely limited and forced when it comes down to basic things like money and taxes. Do what you want but you gotta keep this chain around your neck, lol

Also for people like you or I who have extensively researched the history and goals of the power-elite, it can totally seem sometimes like the whole world has been organized into a Matrix-style prison, and to a large degree I believe that it is. There is really no way around it. I feel the system is designed to make us slaves to the banking families for sure. (I have a CT paranoid friend who recently moved everything to Guatemala though, lol I'll let you know how that goes :D)

On the other hand, take away all that shit and you still have restraints on life; we must have food and water to live, we must stay warm, inevitable relationships, children, sickness, old age, death - There are rules to the ride, there is a common pattern that cannot be avoided.

But maybe those rules of the ride are precisely what the point of it is? Here is a challenge; a set of rules, a game you must go through... how will you do it? How will you feel how to do it BEST? How will you handle not only the challenges you will face, but the challenge of being in the game in the first place? lol

How will you measure your 'success', or direct your choices?
Will you follow a religious set of rules?
Will you let others decide for you?
Will you follow a path based on fear?
On dreams?
Do you follow a moral set of rules, or will you abandon them and 'Do what thou wilt?'
Will you live on an assumption of 'life-after-death', or will you 'get it while you can'?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:00 pm

How much of the artificial authoritarian structure REALLY controls our lives?

I think work is inevitable, its not like if there were no money we would have all this free time... you'd still need to provide for yourself etc. I think relationships with family friends etc would be the same, our goals of self-actualizing ourselves would be much the same, etc etc etc

Life is a big amazing experience, the elites have made many walls and obstacles and shackles for us but I feel it is only a small % of the whole thing, the important parts of how we live are still beyond their reach. I don't think its right to blame everything on the elites and dump the baby out with the bathwater etc... there is more good and wonder in life than naught imo. Many they can't touch

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:11 pm

I think this may be part of the attraction to Zen - you can 'step out of the game', exist on a different frequency with different rules for a while.

Drugz too.

:D

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:15 pm

- Like The Sims?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:37 pm

^ then who's playing us? :D

Where did Redneck go... maybe these were just some deep thoughts of the moment but they could also be taken a bit worrisome

Hope you're OK bro

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:25 pm

Masato wrote:^ then who's playing us? :D

Where did Redneck go... maybe these were just some deep thoughts of the moment but they could also be taken a bit worrisome

Hope you're OK bro

- Canusckster. He collects consoles!
Luigi too!

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:55 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:27 pm

Return to “Anarchy Zone”