Question for freaky Occult-based CT people

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Winnson

Re: Question for freaky Occult-based CT people

Postby Winnson » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:23 pm

^That is a direct quote, from anonymous sources, familiar with Hilary's thinking.

Therefore, good as gold. Go ahead and quote it on your media stations.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:35 am

The whole Anti-Christ thing is interesting though.

Have we seen the Anti-Christ yet?

Revelations said it would have a head wound, and Hillary had a head wound, but I doubt that she's the one.

Some people say there are many Anti-Christs, and they appear once every few years to wreak havoc, but I don't really buy that.

There has to be the one true Anti-Christ if the book is to be taken seriously.

It obviously wasn't HItler, or G.W Bush, or Obama..could it be Prince William, Trump, Trudeau? Revelations says that he will be very charismatic and popular with the people.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:59 pm

I think Revelations is not meant to be taken literally. It is written in alchemical language using Jungian archetypes. In some way or another, there is always a Whore of Babylon, Mother of Harlots and there is always an Anti-Christ, just like there is always a Hero (Horus) in the Hero's Journey. These are recurrent psychodramas that play out over and over and over and over and over and over again. I wouldn't waste my time looking for one literal Anti-Christ when there are so many evil motherfuckers who fit the bill.

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:12 pm

According to Revelation, there are 2 characters that play a big role in the apocalypse and the great apostacy... anti-Christ and the false prophet.

Based on the roles that are played on the public stage, (and assuming end-times prophecies are accurate and regarding the present day) my best guess for the roles are Prince William and Edward Sn0wd3n.

No idea about the whore of babylon.

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:28 pm

I think Christian prophecy is worth considering. The prophetic antecedent to JC was Daniel and he was an advisor in Nebuchadnezzar's court... and that was where the idea of a worldwide monetary system really got started (expressed in prophecy as the Abomination of Desolation).

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Getting the Ron Paul push on their birthday... http://www.financialbuzz.com/privacy-is ... den-806198

Say it ain't so, Ron.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:46 pm

I just re-read Redneck's post on page 1, its fantastic. He even found a reference with the number of the WOB 156 and the Clinton Foundation lol

That takes a special kind of CT hunter I tellz ya. :D

I agree if the WOB is to be an actual person, the descriptions make her sound like someone beautiful etc, all the kings fornicating with her or whatever, lol

What about Marina Abromavic? From some of the shit we learned from Skippy Podesta's emails etc, this woman is seducing lots of powerful people, doing some crazy satanic shit (Spirit Cookings).

I would post pictures (Google: Marina Abromavic Spirit Cookings) but they are really so fucked up I don't even want to look at them right now lol

Here's one of her with Jay-Z though, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Oh, what the hell

Scarlett Colored you say?

Here she is with Lady Gaga

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:00 pm

What I didn't post pictures of are her 'cakes' and dinner parties where rich and famous elites come to eat food SHAPED AND FORMED TO RESEMBLE HUMAN CORPSES. Like realistic corpses, then they all cut into them with knifes and devour them. Total cannibalistic theme. I mean wtf.

Abromavic is also part of that Art in Embassies program, they had to have the clause 'organic art' in the deal because her 'art' contains real people. Some speculate how easy it would be then to be trafficking more people/children etc

Crazy bitch. Personal emails from Podestas going to her parties and spirit cookings.

Ya but those Russian Hackers, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Who is this a photo of that she's holding? What is the emblem around his neck, and on her hat?

I don't know. The one around his neck looks like some british monarchy crest, no?

Bet it would be interesting to find out

Here she is telling the BBC that all her shit has been 'hacked' since the Clinton email dump, yet admits to being good friends with John Podesta, and offering a Spirit-Cooking session with Clinton's top Campaign people:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04fmyy0

(You see? the content of those emails were REAL. No one is disputing them. MSM just not talking about them. Yes Spirit cookings, pedo trafficking etc Here is more evidence of their validity, straight from the witch's mouth. Just sayin')

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”