PedoGate

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: PedoGate

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:25 pm

A few weeks ago I forced myself to watch the full testimony vids of the Hampstead children.

I watched all the original testimony before taking it to the police, which I found absolutely convincing, or certainly more than enough to ignite an immediate investigation of their claims.

I watched all the testimony of the kids under police interrogation, which I also personally found to be genuine.

I thought the interrogators/interviewers/police etc were CLEARLY asking questions from a pre-supposition that the childrens' story wasn't true, it was clearly guided in this direction.

I watched the testimony that was used to shut down the case, where the interviewers get the kids to admit that portions of their story weren't true. I found this to be the LEAST lucid of all testomony, the kids were confused and contradicting while in other interviews they were answering every question right of the bat

Fucked up case. Those kids are still in captivity somewhere as far as I have researched. Their Mom and Grandparents are still insisting they were telling the truth and are still calling for their release.

Oh yeah, I watched the TV interview with the Dad (accused), and it was worse than the Mgyn Kelly/James Alefantis 'interview', all softball questions while dude lies through his teeth and pretends to cry but can't. He is LYING, any fool can see.

This case is insane.

Fuck you Alex Jones

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:27 pm

Oh that guy David Seaman who was a frontrunner of the pizzagate social media current has turned into a total goofball, lol. I applaud his efforts but he has no tact and has made a mess of his integrity/reputation imo through stupid petty slanderous posts insulting people and acting a fool

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:53 pm

Silence from Trump's crew is shitty.

And even in their weakened state, MSM has effectively smothered the story as far as I can see.

Here is some stuff people are yakking about on twitter I haven't gone into yet. Apparently a bunch MORE sick pedo/ritual shit from social media users that are all linked back to Alefantis and friends, etc.

Horrifically suspicious/alarming as it is, but tracing back to Alefantis' crew makes it tenfold. But Stephen Colbert made fun of it while taking orders and money from Clintons so I guess there's nothing to be alarmed about

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1756426

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:47 pm

Masato wrote:Oh that guy David Seaman who was a frontrunner of the pizzagate social media current has turned into a total goofball, lol. I applaud his efforts but he has no tact and has made a mess of his integrity/reputation imo through stupid petty slanderous posts insulting people and acting a fool

Unfortunate last name indeed.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:34 pm

Our man in Canada Dan Dicks getting threatened now:

Here is his post in question:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEoGbLlWjQ

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:33 pm

If you want to find out who rules over you, find out who you aren't allowed to question.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:28 pm

Wow AJ is doing a big live show now about Pedo Roundups in Elite circles:

https://www.infowars.com/pedophile-roundups/

I JUST tuned in by total luck he started talking about his apology/retraction to Alefantis

AJ says pizzagate is a distraction, while claiming that there are way more real and serious cases going on everywhere. Starts talking about Jimmy Saville, talks of Hillary kidnapping kids from Haiti, Epstein, talks about elite satantic pedo rings are rampant and how they all get covered up the same way...

He is going on and on slandering Prince Charles for being a satanic pedo lol, saying he is on the cause and the MSM is covering it all up desperately and its all about to break, etc etc

But sticks by his retraction on Alefantis because supposedly that is a controlled opposition trap.

Very interesting

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:50 am

If pizzagate was being used as a distraction, the msm would be all over it 24/7 but they aren't, they're squashing the fuck out of it and marginalizing it in a way that frankly I've never seen before.

If you want to distract people with something they Need to be able to see it.

Try again alex

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Masato wrote:Wow AJ is doing a big live show now about Pedo Roundups in Elite circles:

https://www.infowars.com/pedophile-roundups/

I JUST tuned in by total luck he started talking about his apology/retraction to Alefantis

AJ says pizzagate is a distraction, while claiming that there are way more real and serious cases going on everywhere. Starts talking about Jimmy Saville, talks of Hillary kidnapping kids from Haiti, Epstein, talks about elite satantic pedo rings are rampant and how they all get covered up the same way...

He is going on and on slandering Prince Charles for being a satanic pedo lol, saying he is on the cause and the MSM is covering it all up desperately and its all about to break, etc etc

But sticks by his retraction on Alefantis because supposedly that is a controlled opposition trap.

Very interesting

I think what he is doing now is more of a distraction that Pizzagate was. Jimmy Saville is dead and members of the Royal Family are public figures that you can say anything about without being sued. Hillary has already attacked him and said that he has no credibility, so his comments about her will just be regarded as crazy rantings from the guy who admitted he was wrong about Pizzagate.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:10 pm

I just found an awesome pizzagate and pedo watch blog. A bit of stuff I hadn't seen before.

http://pizzagateblog.blogspot.com.au/20 ... -here.html

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”