Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Shinkicker

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:07 am

Masato wrote:I have no problem at all with white boobs... don't let Vutu ruin all the fun for everyone :D

The thread in this forum with the absolute highest view count ever is about boobs
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=242&p

Big boobs or small boobs? I tend to prefer smaller boobs...

what was this thread about again? lol

That's a good thread.

I might consider sending you a pic if you would draw them.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:16 pm

^ Have you seen my lifedrawing thread?

The sessions I do now are (semi)-clothed, but I have drawn more live nude women than you can imagine, lol. In Animation school I must have logged about 1000 hours, half of which were female models. Thinking Sunday I will go to the next town for the real deal again, I'll post pics you can judge my boob-drawing skillz :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:18 pm

We should really get back on topic though, lol.

Was a good discussion + Vutu is getting mad

What are some others' thoughts/intuitions about afterlife? Does anyone feel there is some merit to a Christian-type model of Heaven or Hell? Purgatory/Rapture? etc

Would love to hear views from posters like Enock or SRBrant, for example... What do the Kitsune say about human afterlife?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:32 am

Masato wrote: What do the Kitsune say about human afterlife?

This is why you shouldnt post on these kind of threads

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:36 am

^^ :D

So was the thread starter just some Hare Krishna spammer then, or what? Roam from forum to forum, dropping leaflets behind for the people to read and contemplate, but never to be seen again?

I suppose we should thank him/her..!

Hare Krishna!! lol

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:53 am

Masato wrote:^^ :D

So was the thread starter just some Hare Krishna spammer then, or what? Roam from forum to forum, dropping leaflets behind for the people to read and contemplate, but never to be seen again?

I suppose we should thank him/her..!

Hare Krishna!! lol

Nah someone trying to get cred by trying to pass that bullshit off as his own work. Got outted wont see him again

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:49 am

This is my kind of thread. I've been writing about my idea of Heaven, actually.

Ten is the realm of Heaven and often the two are one and the same. It is the home of the gods themselves, astronomical in size and limitless in the delights it provides.

Twisting roads cobbled from polished river stones snake through an eternally beautiful forest so dense that the treetops reveal only small portals of starlight. Though dark as night, it is lit by the glowing jewels that stud the extremities of conifer trees taller than towers and older than eons. Kami of every sort walk and wisp between these arboreal titans, lighting iron-hard bark with the jade light of their ghostly tails.

Dotting the sides of the roads are moss-spattered stones twice the height of men that lean inward like old men listening to the praises of their grandchildren. When they are passed by the souls of the deceased, the wind blows through their rain-bored holes and whisper in their ears praise for the many compassionate deeds they have committed in the mortal world and how these acts had benefited others.

Within the thick-shadowed glades sheltered by the twisting walls of trees are hot springs occupied by the weary souls of the dead and attended by the nymphs that listen to their tales of woe and wonder with sympathetic ears. It is said that the most remote springs are home to ancient goddesses of the natural world, their stag-like horns dressed in red lacquer branching from the aromatic clouds of steam. Bared they emerge, these ancient beings enriched by long-forgotten songs of praise welcome the virtuous dead with open arms, sharing their forbidden waters with those who have ventured so far into the woods to hear their secrets and stories of ages past.

Deeper still within the woods are cozy cottages and cabins made with the finest skill yet with the most humble tones, textures and materials. Here there is no overstimulation, no wanton lust or righteous excess - only warmth, comfort and solitude that await their occupants.

The forest's ecosystem itself is a holy parody of its earthly counterparts, with different beings occupying the different aspects of its bounty. In the tangled undergrowth of this massive forest live the fairies, elves and sprites that filled the dreams of countless generations. Amidst the highest branches sleep strange celestial birds and dragons whose feathers swing upon ancient winds to the forest floor, joining golden pinecones in soft beds of needles. And within the blessed soil below are worms and beetles that work tirelessly to convert the energies of regret and remorse into fertile loam.

Under crimson pavilions wrought from black roof tiles and diamond-hard beams of celestial wood are mazes of bookshelves lit by lantern spirits. Musty, illuminated manuscripts the size of cornerstones are read by the curious and the studious, their knowledge so respected that even fire itself would never dare to even singe the corners of their lavish pages. Here the air is still with a calming quiet that silences the background noise within every mind.

Cutting the cities of Heaven apart with graceful, curving sweeps are stone-walled canals flowing with waters green with life more often than not. The whims of the Kami swing like wind-chimes and the canal's contents can turn from water to liquid starlight, green tea, mother's milk or the sweetest of wines to name but a few possibilities. (More to come)

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:01 pm

Vutulaki wrote:"She also found it interesting that colleagues would consider the crying manipulative, because the women said they would have done anything to stop if they could."

Yeah riiiiiiiight they could have left the fucking room and cried in the toilet like they should be made too but nah they do it in front of everyone for sympathy

Pathetic

Why do you call the study "flawed"?

And why refer to the women as pathetic? Do you believe the women to be purposely manipulating when they cry?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:59 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:"She also found it interesting that colleagues would consider the crying manipulative, because the women said they would have done anything to stop if they could."

Yeah riiiiiiiight they could have left the fucking room and cried in the toilet like they should be made too but nah they do it in front of everyone for sympathy

Pathetic

And why refer to the women as pathetic? Do you believe the women to be purposely manipulating when they cry?

not all, but many
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:56 am

Canuckster wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

Pathetic

not all, but most

Fixed

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”