The 9/11 Investigations

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Daglord

The 9/11 Investigations

Postby Daglord » Tue May 17, 2016 11:35 pm

watched Chapter 2. I'll admit, I was intrigued by the words 911 & hoax. was gonna check if he thought if planes hit the towers ;)

he starts (DERP. I'm starting on chapter 2 so he probably doesn't) by saying Israel should be the main suspect because there is no mention of Israel on MSM in the US. no one will touch it. MSM did actually report that they either didn’t say anything or did, but all agree they knew. It reminded me of that spy ring I was talking about earlier, not the dancing guys. Israelis were showing up @ the homes, offices, on the street, etc of federal agents posing as art students right before the attacks & during the investigation. some people think it was a spook job or intimidation. most of them had no art, failed lie detectors & were traced back to mossad. 60 or so deported. a couple of them mirrored the hijackers, lived down the street.

An examination of Israeli espionage activities against the US

Spoiler:
what about this question about advance knowledge? how clear is it that some Israel agents knew something?

it’s explosive info, obviously, there is a great deal of evidence that they say they have collected, it’s more when they put it together they say how could they not have known?

Spoiler:
I wanna go back to Israeli & suspicion they had prior knowledge & didn’t pass it on, there was a report indeed that mossad did indeed send reps to warn US intelligence before 9/11 that an attack was imminent? how does that leave room for lack of a warning?

well, they did warn us, it was non-specific & general.

so, the problem wasn’t a lack of warning, but lack of details?

yep (glad we cleared that up)

Spoiler:
then proceed to report that the suspects might have been tipped off by Amdocs, an Israeli telecommunications company? so… now it’s prior knowledge and obstructing the investigation? almost with insider help?

is there any reason to suspect that the Israeli government is involved?

no, but there are a variety of agencies that have begun compiling evidence & a highly classified investigation into precisely that possibility?
(lol, what?)

I like this guy. sounds very researched on Israel for sure but pretty unwavering. dedicated to pining this on Israel & only Israel. he said that if the evidence lead to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, he would investigate them, but it didn’t so he looked @ Israel. not so sure about that. SA & Pakistan were players IMO, regardless of who was in charge. even if patsies, financing, etc you have to look there IMO. but I need (& want) to watch chapters 4 & 5. not slamming it by any means, like you said, some really good stuff I hadn't heard in there. very interesting & enjoying it. just wanted to let you know I was watching. he just mentioned mena/barry seal, that is legit as fuck.

maybe that's what it takes though. someone going hard at something like this from every angle. all coming together from a different viewpoint. if the operation is compartmentalized, maybe it takes the research being somewhat as well. that'd be fucked up. I’m also with benwah in thinking that the MSM gets more shit than it deserves. there is always a spin, but there are still a few good journalists left & truthful media. a lot of bullshit as well. hard to keep up @ times. that's why places like MT rock.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 18, 2016 9:43 am

LOL

So I'm at my mechanic this morning waiting for my car, and they have this magazine on their shelf:

I couldn't bear to pick it up, & instead went out for a skateboard and to grab something for breakfast. When I returned, I still had to wait 5 mins so I opened it up and started browsing.

LOL

This whole issue is a conspiracy theory in itself... The WHOLE THING seems to be basically slandering the idea of conspiracy theories, stating that such folk are stupid confirmation-bias-prone individuals 'trying to make order out of chaos' :D

As far as I could tell, this was the ONLY reference to 9/11 in the entire issue. They were talking about False Flags. The only example they cited as true was the Reichstag, and of course they squarely pinned it on Hitler.

Then they said this about 9/11, and moved on to the next section:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri May 20, 2016 2:25 am

9/11 - No Planes At Pentagon / Shanksville

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 21, 2016 9:37 am

Donald Rumsfeld 'doesn't know anything about' Building 7, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:25 pm

OK folks,

I was just given a HUGE tip

mind blown, I had not examined any of this before.

9/11 SUSPECT:

DOV ZAKHEIM

Worked throughout Department of Defense/Foreign Policy Dept CONSISTENTLY since the Reagan Administration

Specialized in process of arming Israel

CFR Member
Dual American-Israeli Citizen
An Ordained Rabbi/educated in Jewish Schools/Zionist Camps in subjects such as: Jewish supremacy, Advanced Bible, Talmud, Jewish Mysticism, Holocaust, Anglo-Judaica, and Zionism.

Co-Author of Project for the New American Century (PNAC)

Comptroller of Pentagon during 9/11

Connected to missing $2.3 Trillion from Pentagon just before Sept 11

Columnist for The Jerusalem Post

Editorial Board member of Israel Affairs

Involved in company the manufactures remote control termination systems for aircraft (SPS International - System Planning Corporation)

Connected to odd Boeing 767 Tanker plane production (some say these tanker planes resemble the planes of 9/11, with their strange 'pod' features on the bottom, etc)

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton (DARPA, DoD)

Father was hardcore Bolshevik/supporter to create Israel

His company Tridata Corporation, oversaw the 'investigation' on the 1st WTC attack in 1993.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:32 pm

There are also LOTS of videos of Dov Zakheim giving various talks about Foreign Policy and such... it is WACKO.

I don't know if he actually believes his yarn, or if part of his job is to just keep repeating this psychotic worldview into people. Its really terrifying though, he talks of other nations like bad guys in a video game, and non-stop with the USA = 'Good Guys' tale like he was 6 years old lol

This one was funny, listen to his answer. Complete denial and reversal of guilt. A fairytale reality with no remorse.

Then consider this man has TRILLIONS of dollars at his disposal and is spending almost all of it on WEAPONS for USA and Israel.

What a crazy world.

Dov Zakheim. STRONG 9/11 Suspect.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:35 pm

here is a good link

more info on Dov Zakheim in there:

http://911explained.blogspot.ca/2013/12 ... gy-of.html

Spoiler:
Who Did 9/11: Technology of Autopilot/Remote Flight. Motive, Means, Opportunity

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act." - Bin Laden interview with Daily Ummat, Sept. 2001, posted in Lew Rockwell

"The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the U.S. system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity." - Bin Laden interview with Daily Ummat, Sept. 2001, posted in Lew Rockwell

Now that the physical impossibility of multiple steel frame skyscrapers blowing themselves to pieces as the result of kerosene and fire retardant office furniture fires has been demonstrated, by many people including 2,000 Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a feeble last line of defense continues to be raised. Did or did not 19 hijackers board the 9/11 planes and flying them into the buildings? And if they did not fly theminto the buildings (excluding WTC 7 which was not hit,) who did? Ignoring the fact that the question is irrelevant to the impossible physics of the official story, the answer is the same technology seen over the skies in Afghanistan and Pakistan hundreds of times every day. Aircraft of many sizes are routinely flown by remote operators located as much as thousands of miles away.

The technology of remote flying is very old. The pilots for missions by drones in Afghanistan are located mainly in Creech AFB, Nevada. This includes precision maneuvers such as take off and landing. Little know to most airline customrs, the planes they are on are frequently being landed on autopilot, in all but the most hazardous of weather conditions. The precise flying skills which would be problematic for amateurs trained only in simulators as the official story contends, would be relatively easy in the hands of trained professionals with the assistance of GPS mapping and perhaps homing beacons placed in the targeted floors.

USAF pilots at Creech AFB, Nevada flying remote missions of Predator Drones over Afghanistan:

A US Air Force captain operates a Predator drone over Kandahar, Afghanistan, from Creech Air Force Base in Indian Springs, Nev., Christian Science Monitor: Drone pilots: Why war is also hard for remote soldiers

Monaghan in his paper "Plausibility Of 9/11 Aircraft Attacks Generated By GPS-Guided Aircraft Autopilot Systems" describes the high level of precision of modern autopilot systems, which is a standard feature of almost all commercial aircraft. Most commercial travelers, without knowing it, have been in a plane which was landed on auto-pilot, "no hands." In fact, pilots are required to test the autoland system on commercial aircraft at least once a month.

Monaghan, an Electrical Engineer, writes in "Plausibility Of 9/11 Aircraft Attacks Generated By GPS-Guided Aircraft Autopilot Systems":

"The alleged flight performances of inexperienced terrorist pilots accused of proficiently operating complex flight control systems of four aircraft during the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 has surprised observers. Moreover, official information presented to demonstrate terrorist pilot control of the said aircraft has been either unverifiable or demonstrated to contain noteworthy anomalies. The flight paths of the September 11, 2001 attack aircraft bear characteristics common to the capabilities provided by precision automated flight control systems and related commercial aviation technology that emerged just prior to these attacks. The clandestine use of precise augmented GPS guided auto-pilot aircraft systems in order to perform the said aircraft attacks is hypothesized.

Aviation and popular publications describe a complex 2006 RNP test flight performed by a Boeing 757 containing Flight Management Systems (FMS) and augmented GPS signal receivers scheduled to be contained by American and United airlines 757 and 767 aircraft during the late 1990s, utilizing waypoint coordinate information contained within the aircraft's Flight Management Computer (FMC), that included a descent from a 38,000 foot altitude.

Guided entirely by autopilot, an Air China Boeing 757 jet last month snaked along a narrow river valley between towering Himalayan peaks ... the airplane automatically followed the twists of the valley, descending on a precisely plotted highway in the sky toward a runway still out of sight ... Using global-positioning satellites and on-board instruments, Naverus' navigation technology pinpoints the location of a fast-moving jet to within yards ... "

The following is a photo of the largest unmanned aircraft that we know of, the Global Hawk, which set a distance record when it flew in one hop from the US to Australia:

But, as with many coincidences on 9/11, the story now gets even better.

Pentagon Comptroller Dov Zakheim, Inventor of Remote Hijack Technology and Responsible for $2.3 Trillion Missing from Pentagon

The following image is from the website for Flight Termination System (FTS), invented by Dov Zakheim, Comptroller of the Pentagon on Sept. 10, 2001 the day $2.3 trillion was announced missing. Zakheim's company SPC invented FTS to enable the seizing of hijacked airliners from the ground. The system had already been tested by 9/11 although Bush lied about this in a speech:

Zakheim was also a member of Project for a New American Century, advocating the invasion of Iraq since the 1990s. Zakheim's father was an active member of Irgun, the terrorist organization which bombed British targets in order to found Israel.

Dov Zakheim

The following is the HistoryCommons entry on the successful testing, before 9/11, of technology allowing a commercial aircraft's controls to be seized from the ground, described as an "anti-hijacking" system:

HISTORYCOMMONS: October 2, 2001: Remote Controlled Passenger Airplane Flew Before 9/11, Despite Claims to the Contrary (HistoryCommons.org)

A Federal Express 727 lands in New Mexico in August 2001.

"A Raytheon 727 lands in New Mexico in August, 2001. [Source: Associated Press] It is reported that the US company Raytheon landed a 727 six times in a military base in New Mexico without any pilots on board. This was done to test equipment making future hijackings more difficult, by allowing ground control to take over the flying of a hijacked plane." [Associated Press, 10/2/2001; Der Spiegel (Hamburg), 10/28/2001]

Motive, Means, and Opportunity in the Crime of 9/11

Instructions to jurors in a court of law require the prosecutor to satisfy three elements: motive, means, and opportunity. Means would include access to remote hijack technology, a subset of remote flying. It is of interest that Dov Zakheim, directly responsible as comptroller for the disappearance of $2.3 trillion from the Pentagon, not only had access to remote hijack technology, but invented it. Zakheim's company, SPC, also had, as a means, complete knowledge of the construction, security plan, and lay-out of the World Trade Center towers, as contractor for the official investigation of the first WTC bombing in 1993. The investigation was performed by Tridata, a full subsidiary of SPC.

As a member of Project for a New American Century (PNAC), which advocated the invasion of Iraq, even under Clinton, and expressed a need for a "new Pearl Harbor," motive is also established for Zakheim as part of a cabal which would include Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, both also members of PNAC.

The Department of Defense and its civilian bosses were responsible for the nation's air defenses and the scheduling of war games. It is well-known that war games resembling the real-life unfolding of 9/11 confused NORAD commanders, one of whom, Major Kevin Nasypany, said that morning: “The hijack’s not supposed to be for another hour.”

Who else at the DoD possessed the motive and means to participate in the crime, and had the opportunity?

Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, former Assistant Deputy Secretary of State under presidents Nixon, Ford and Carter, fingers exactly the people who would be in a position to schedule war games, and they all happen to be members of PNAC, which openly stated its desire to invade Saddam, even under Clinton. In its key policy paper "Rebuilding America's Defenses" PNAC said:

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" - PNAC, Rebuilding America's Defenses

Dr. Pieczenik says:

"It was called a stand-down and false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under the false pretense that we had been attacked by Al Qaeda and bin Laden which is an absolute unmitigated lie. I was even told by a general on the staff of Wolfowitz, I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who that name was so we can break this open...the great war and the great lie that was created for us to make sure we had some kind of commitment to a war that was not necessary in which so much blood and guts were shed for unnecessary reasons." -Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, (source interview here.) Veterans Today: "Top Insider Says Bin Laden Died in 2001"

Paul Wolfowitz, U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense under George W. Bush, member of PNAC

Other PNAC members who were high DoD officials on 9/11 were Richard Perle, and Douglas Feith.

Richard Perle, Chairman, Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee under Bush, member of PNAC

Douglas Feith, Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, member of PNAC

Notably for the element of motive, hard-core Neocons Feith and Perle are also authors of a key paper written for Israeli PM Netanyahu in 1996 urging the invasion of Iraq, "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for the Realm" The paper reinforces the long and clearly-stated Israeli foreign policy goal of destroying Iraq and reducing it to squabbling mini-states, so that plans for Israeli hegemony in the Middle East can proceed apace. Feith and Perle are proteges of Israeli intellectual Oded Yinon who wrote in as far back as 1982 in "A Strategy for Israel for the 1980s":

"In Iraq, a division into provinces along ethnic/religious lines as in Syria during Ottoman times is possible. So, three (or more) states will exist around the three major cities: Basra, Baghdad and Mosul, and Shi'ite areas in the south will separate from the Sunni and Kurdish north." - Oded Yinon, in "A Strategy for Israel for the 1980s"

Finally of course, Vice President Dick Cheney famously failed to issue a shoot-down order directed at Flight 77, described in the 9/11 Commission Report, pages 8-9, as Chairman Hamilton questioned US Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta who was with Cheney:

CHAIRMAN HAMILTON: I wanted to focus just a moment on the Presidential Emergency Operating Center. You were there for a good part of the day. I think you were there with the vice president. And when you had that order given, I think it was by the president, that authorized the shooting down of commercial aircraft that were suspected to be controlled by terrorists, were you there when that order was given?

MR. MINETA: No, I was not. I was made aware of it during the time that the airplane coming into the Pentagon. There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?" And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"

Since Flight 77 did not get shot down 40 minutes after the second tower had been hit and it was clear the country was under attack, the standing order which Cheney refused to reverse had to be a stand-down order. If there is any confusion as to this, it can easily be cleared up on the witness stand.

Dick Cheney also was a member of Project for a New American Century (membership list.) Cheney Chief of Staff Scooter Libby was also a member of PNAC. (PNAC associations with the Bush administration.)

Nor was the desire by the PNAC Neoconservatives to invade Iraq merely idle thinking. Even before 9/11, immediately upon being appointed to seats at the helm of the nation's defenses by George W. Bush, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Perle, Feith, NSA Director Elliot Abrams, National Security Advisor Stephen Hadley, Scooter Libby, and others became the prime architects of the Iraq War. Even before the September attacks, they had set to work planning the invasion which would kill 5,000 Americans, many of whom rushed to enlist in response to 9/11. With IEDs the new weapon of choice against American armor, many died rolling out of Humvees with their bodies on fire. Hadley and Abrams are also named by Secretary Piezcenik.

Bush Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill told Ron Susskind in "The Price of Loyalty" that the Bush administration began planning the invasion of Iraq within days of taking office. O'Neill said:

"From the very first instance, it was about Iraq. It was about what we can do to change this regime...Day one, these things were laid and sealed...It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying 'Go find me a way to do this,'

Documents obtained after a court fight by the citizen's watchdog Judicial Watch showed that Vice President Dick Cheney's Energy Task Force had been studying Iraqi oil reserves at least since March 2001.

In a book published in 2011 by Columbia University, Paul Pillar, who held several senior positions at the CIA and National Intelligence Council, says:

The Iraq adventure was initiated by a small number of neoconservative intellectuals and assertive nationalists, ultimately backed by George W. Bush's gut. The numbers were small enough for Powell's longtime assistant Lawrence Wilkerson to refer plausibly to a "cabal" as being responsible for the war.
A book review by Council for the National Interest notes that Pillar:

"...singles out former Bush aides David Wurmser, Douglas Feith, Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz for their roles in fomenting the war and though he says that talking about Israeli security as a motive is the "third rail of American politics," he concludes that "sympathy for Israel and its interests" played an important role in the war plans."

Many of the Bush Iraq War advocates have retired and are profiting handsomely from their connections to the war.

Putting it Together: Scenario 404

Scenario 404 is one hypothetical scenario which brings together elements of well-known and easily available technology to explain the high levels of navigation and flying skills seen on 9/11, published here at 911Research:

"The use of AAL Flight 11 and UAL Flight 175 to attack the Twin Towers, and of AAL Flight 77 to attack the Pentagon requires the execution of two main tasks in each case:

-Rendering unconscious the flight crew and passengers, preventing any communications from them about events in the cabin.

-Taking over the flight computers, allowing the planes to be auto-piloted to their targets.

Task 1 is achieved with aerosol bombs of decapacitating gas hidden in luggage. The gas is fentanyl, the extremely potent opiate used by Russian forces to end the hostage crisis in the theater in Chechnya. The bombs detonate when the barometric trigger senses a cabin pressure corresponding to an altitude of 28,000 feet. The fentanyl gas diffuses throughout the cabin and is absorbed so rapidly by the victims that they cannot even pick up a cell phone or handset to initiate a call.

Task 2 is accomplished with an autopilot program in an upgrade package, disguised as a high-altitude stall-recovery program. The instrument-triggered program is started by the flight computer when the plane passes through 30,000 feet and proceeds to fly the aircraft into its target with down-to-the-meter accuracy.

Pairs of operatives at Logan and Dulles airports posing as passengers check the bomb-concealing luggage onto the targeted flights.

Technicians in a control center in Building 7 track the three jetliners and can communicate with the autopilot program through a data port. If necessary they can modify the programmed course of the aircraft.

On Flights 11, 175, and 77, a nearly identical sequence of events transpires. First the decapacitating gas is dispersed, knocking out everyone on board. Then, after about 5 minutes, as the plane continues to climb, the Trojan horse program is activated and it proceeds to turn the transponder off and begin maneuvering the plane toward its final target.

As Flight 77 swoops toward the Pentagon after a spectacular spiral dive, the program switches its transponder on, this time with a code identifying itself as a friendly F-16. Flying within 500 feet of the ground for the last mile of its approach, and at a speed of over 500 mph (three times as fast as jetliners normally fly so close to the ground) makes it appear to be a much smaller plane from a distance, with nearby witnesses being impressed by its size and sudden presence. Its friendly transponder allows it to avoid triggering the missile batteries on the lawn's perimeter. However, a specially-programmed surface-to air system, located less than 100 feet from the Pentagon's facade, fires a missile at the Flight 77 just as its nose begins to impact the facade. The explosion of the warhead shatters the plane's tail section, preventing the rudder from leaving an imprint on the facade. The speed of the crash prevents the explosions from greatly altering the trajectory of the plane's contents, which enter the building, mostly reduced to small pieces."

Whether Scenario 404 is accurate or not, it is clear that ranking members of the Bush administration all meet the legal requirement for the proving of motive, means, and opportunity in the commission of any crime. The movement for 9/11 truth has painstakingly made its case in showing what could not have happened. The ground has shifted to reasonable speculation which proposes theories of what did.

Dr. Dahlia Wasfi, Jewish-Iraqi Activist

Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former Director of Studies at US Army War College, General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research. Concludes that a combination of treasonous elements in the US government and Israeli MOSSAD orchestrated 9/11, in order to enable invasion of Iraq.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:13 pm

New vid someone recommended:

I'm about 1/2 way through... its pretty slow, nothing we haven't likely heard before... but patiently presents a more human perspective on things. This might be a good one to show people who haven't yet opened their heads to 9/11

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:39 am

bump in honor of 15th anniversary

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:56 pm

Great series by our man Corbett:

9/11 SUSPECTS

General Ralph Eberhart

Philip Zelikow

Christine Todd Whitman