Media Propaganda

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
greenseed

Media propoganda

Postby greenseed » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:44 am

great thread guys n gals. I haven't seen all the clips in here but i skimmed through just to not duplicate any info. I will be going back to watch the ones i havent seen. A few facts and vids that i didnt see:

a book i have only read about but want to get:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsehood_in_War-Time
Falsehood in War-time, Containing an Assortment of Lies Circulated Throughout the Nations During the Great War, written by Arthur Ponsonby in 1928 [1] lists and refutes pieces of propaganda used by the Allied Forces (Russia, France, Britain and the United States) against the Central Powers (Germany, Austria-Hungary, Turkey and Bulgaria).

Arthur Finkelstein is among the founder of modern political campaigns, based on extensive research of public opinion. In this industry there are more than four decades, during which he participated in campaigns in the US, Israel, Romania, Albania, Bulgaria and Kosovo. His clients included US Presidents Reagan and Nixon, a number of congressmen, governors and mayors of large cities. Recently, he participated among others. Orban's landslide victory for Fidesz in Hungary, the presidential triumph Hashim Thaci's Kosovo campaign and ODS before the last lower house election.

this guy was heavily involved in Harper, |Netanyahu and other scumbag politicians campaigns.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:11 am

^ looks like an interesting book.

Here's a cool cut from the wiki page:

Anne Morelli has summarized and systematized the contents of Ponsonby's classic in "ten commandments of propaganda":

1 We do not want war.
2 The opposite party alone is guilty of war.
3 The enemy is the face of the devil.
4 We defend a noble cause, not our own interest.
5 The enemy systematically commits cruelties; our mishaps are involuntary.
6 The enemy uses forbidden weapons.
7 We suffer small losses, those of the enemy are enormous.
8 Artists and intellectuals back our cause.
9 Our cause is sacred.
10 All who doubt our propaganda, are traitors.

...seems about right, no?
I often marvel at how much easier it would have been able to achieve in the days both both WW's (before mass-media, internet etc)

I have a good friend who has read more history books than anyone I know, but somehow can't seem to grasp that the 'official story' is anything but trustworthy. very frustrating when the patters of war have always been so obvious imho. Why should we believe the wars of the past were any different?

I just recently found a gem I hadn't realized before:

Federal Reserve Act, Jekyll Island: 1913
Start of World War I: 1914

Coincidence?

Defend the Propaganda at all times, peoples. It is perhaps the worst of poisons

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:26 pm

That's a great summary of wartime propaganda methods.

A few books you should recommend to your friend is Carroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_and_Hope
Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time is an epic and scholarly work of history written by Carroll Quigley. The book covers the period of roughly 1880 to 1963 and is multidisciplinary in nature though perhaps focusing on the economic problems brought about by the First World War and the impact these had on subsequent events. While global in scope, the book focusses on Western civilization, because Quigley has more familiarity with the West.

and
Secret Affairs: Britain's collusion with radical islam
http://markcurtis.info/
In this ground-breaking book, Mark Curtis reveals the covert history of British collusion with radical Islamic and terrorist groups. Secret Affairs shows how governments since the 1940s have connived with militant forces to control oil resources and overthrow governments. The story of how Britain has helped nurture the rise of global terrorism has never been told. Mark Curtis reveals the attempts by Britain to cultivate relations with the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt after the fall of Mubarak, the military intervention on the side of Libyan rebel forces which include pro-al-Qaeda elements, and the reliance on the region's ultimate fundamentalist state, Saudi Arabia, to safeguard its interest in the Middle East.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:43 pm

William S. Paley:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_S._Paley
William S. Paley (September 28, 1901 – October 26, 1990) was the chief executive who built the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS) from a small radio network into one of the foremost radio and television network operations in the United States.[1]

During World War II, Paley served in the psychological warfare branch in the Office of War Information, under General Dwight Eisenhower, and held the rank of colonel.

IDL

Postby IDL » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:22 am

Allan Watt bit on media propoganda

IDL

Postby IDL » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:17 am

CNN shamelessly trying to paint the Brexit Leave side as racist. Embarassing performance.

IDL

Postby IDL » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:22 pm

CNN blatantly taking a snippet of a video out of context to put positive spin on a BLM related narrative in Milwaukee (a black police officer shot a guy with a gun and rioting was organized)

They show only the clip when she says “Don't bring the violence here!”

"What she actually said was “Don't bring the violence here! Burnin down shit ain’t going to help nothin! Y’all burnin’ down shit we need in our community. Take that shit to the suburbs. Burn that shit down! We need our shit! We need our weaves. I don’t wear it. But we need it.”

original video

Enock

Postby Enock » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:23 pm

^IDL posting @ MasatoToys ForuM? ....NICE!

The propaganda is deep ...so deep....so deep ....put dat ass to sleep (Ice Cube) No Vaseline ..no Lube!

I've followed politics intently since 2000, and all i can say is that CNN, FOX News, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all the other media outlets belong to the same Order ....

What they do today would make Edward Bernays rise from his grave and shout out a Biggie Smalls "Ba-Ba-BAB-AY!" in Approval.

They (The Order, "Freemasons" + offshoots) have been able to manipulate the minds of the masses....Social Engineer the weak minded into following their orders fully blinded.

The Media is Scripted ....this is obvious:

We look no further then Conan O'Brien's (Comedy Skit) ILD posted on Page 1.

How is this possible?

It is possible because the Order has taken hold of all the markets.....this old info graph tells much:

Listen to what Bernays says ...class is in session!

Enock

Postby Enock » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:49 pm

The moment I realized "ALL" the media were in cahoots was during the 2012 Elections.

I was watching Jon Stewarts show when I saw this:

(Go to 1:18 of the Video)

So we see, on August 14th 2011:

NBC's Meet the Press
CBS's Face the Nation

Fox's FoxNews Sunday

Say the EXACT SAME LINE! (Page 1 of thread see IDL's Conan O'Brien Vid) to hammer it home into the subconscious of the Viewers a "NEW TOP TIER" of Perry Bachmann, and Romney.

All three Major Networks who in the old day use to compete for "ratings" now follow the orders of the Council of Foreign Relations Script ....all making their best effort to exclude any mention of Ron Paul during the 2012 Elections.

The Freemasons and Luciferians have gained control of the game ...they have lied and deceived their way to the top and now ...we must face their wrath!

Repent, and find the way to God who takes in all those who believe in him ...fuck the churches! ...Open up a Bible and read it on your own and you'll find the way.

IDL

Postby IDL » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:15 am

CNN interviewing a 'protestor' who overacts his script, and is then recognized by one of the guys at the CNN desk as a CNN cameraman he knows. Awkward for all involved..

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”