Trails I (try to) Walk Every Day

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Canuckster

Trails I (try to) Walk Every Day

Postby Canuckster » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:30 pm

We have some chick's too.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:24 am

Hated rolling with girls, always got a hard-on.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:38 am

my brother had an accidental toe insertion once.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:51 am

Heh, nothing accidental about your oil-checking though?
Worst was when I did TKD as a hyper-sexual 12 year old. Those Doboks make me horny as fuck. Vutu should ask his wife to dress in one.
This subforum shit is taking me forever, one of these pages take like a minute to load if they even do.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:07 pm

FALL!!! Colors are gorgeous.

This pics were from over a week ago, its even crazier now, the whole forest floor is a blanket of leaves.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:31 pm

Masato wrote:FALL!!! Colors are gorgeous.

This pics were from over a week ago, its even crazier now, the whole forest floor is a blanket of leaves.

- That's a cool place.
There's used to have a abandonet lot close to my house that we used to play.
Now they destryed everything.

Hope that's never happen to that place.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:01 am

Edge check a comparison of the Isaan region of Thailand from 1980 until now. Terrible. For some fucking reason the nips don't recycle the sticks. My people suffer.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:31 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Edge check a comparison of the Isaan region of Thailand from 1980 until now. Terrible. For some fucking reason the nips don't recycle the sticks. My people suffer.

- This place Pomg?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:20 am

Yup, first one looks like Khmer temple ruins. Second like a regular street. Third looks really nice.
Might be heading up to Kalasin for new years.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:59 pm

I had not been to the forest for well over a month, until yesterday.

I had forgotten how wonderful it is, I am re-charged again with life and can't wait to go again every chance I get.

Here's why I hadn't been going:

My dog had a HUGE fuckin thorn in her foot!

Problem is that it went straight in, so there was really not much visible. It started getting red but I mistakenly thought it was just a small cut that would heal. Then over Christmas it suddenly flared up somethin nasty.

The vet also thought it just looked like a cut, so she got an antibiotic and I just kept wrapping it.

Of course she could never completely resist picking off the wrapping/licking, so we had to use a cone around her head which just broke everyone's heart including Alaskas :(

Was no fun:

Then after a few weeks it just wasn't getting any better so the doc FINALLY fuckin decided to cut it open and take a biopsy or whatever. She sedated my dog, cut it open and fount that thorn in the first pic INSIDE her.

I still can't believe it.

Doc took it out, and after that she healed like motherfucking Wolverine. She didn't even need the cone anymore, she began to respect my increasing foot-wrapping skills :D

So now her foot is looking AWESOME, I really can't believe how fast it healed once the thorn was out.

Yesterday I took her for her first walk to the forest in maybe 8 fuckin weeks or more

To my surprise, when I took the leash off, she did not tear around crazy/happy... she was TIMID. She stood in one spot for like 5 minutes, just looking, appreciating.... like she had forgotten, and couldn't believe her eyes. Like she was overcome with the reality of what she was seeing, was co cool.

She walked slowly, staying with me for quite a long time. Then slowly she relaxed and found her pace again. Today she ran around full tilt again.

Watch her go too hard and fuck herself up again, lol

This is her after I took the leash off. She was like this for a really long time, was weird:

Oddly warm day for Feb 4:

GET OUTSIDE!!!!

We forget how good it is for us, how good it feels.

I was feeling really un-healthy the past while, not realizing the cure was right there waiting for me.

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”