What is Creative Revolution??

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

What is Creative Revolution??

Postby Masato » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Winnson, thanks for the Dali post

I never really contemplated his work much to be honest. Obviously super cool style but I can't say it really resonates with me personally.

I would like to know more about his work in context of the styles of his day. Trippy art in an age where everyone is doing trippy art is not as impressive as trippy art in an age when everyone is doing realism, etc. That's why I admire Picasso, he really broke a lot of barriers and changed the way people saw art, yet had the classical skills to back it up/be taken seriously. Maybe Dali did something similar, I don't know... have to look deeper.

Why do you say Hitler would like it?

I would guess he wouldn't:
http://www.wikiart.org/en/salvador-dali ... red-221838

Dali has a lot of sexually charged work, titles like 'The Great Masturbator', etc. My guess is that Hitler would have seen him as 'debauchery'

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:39 am

I wrote that quite a while ago when I went through all his stuff and his life story.

I think I was thinking about how Dali just kind of sidestepped all of WW2 with no problems at all, but might have been thinking of something else.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:43 am

penxv

Postby penxv » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCABykt ... t4q_anG_TQ

Is this youtube channel associated w/ anyone here? It's pretty good.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:54 am

Seems like typical white supremacist mma fan stuff.

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:16 am

Som-Pong wrote:Seems like typical white supremacist mma fan stuff.

Whats wrong with being a fan of the UFC president? ;)

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:37 am

I just finished my book Smartphone Media Production http://smartphonemediaproduction.com/

Which I will be crowd funding for very soon, i will post the link. But the idea is exactly this, the next creative revolution is going to come via the Media production powerhouse that everyone causally carries in their pockets. The tech is there, the know how is coming via my book!! On a serious note, everything we can do on a computer can almost be done on a phone, creative activism will explode in the next few years for sure .

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:10 pm

robbstar wrote:I just finished my book Smartphone Media Production http://smartphonemediaproduction.com/

Which I will be crowd funding for very soon, i will post the link. But the idea is exactly this, the next creative revolution is going to come via the Media production powerhouse that everyone causally carries in their pockets. The tech is there, the know how is coming via my book!! On a serious note, everything we can do on a computer can almost be done on a phone, creative activism will explode in the next few years for sure .

I was gonna comment on this but the sites content is way beyond my intellect, cool stuff

(or rather I was gonna comment on phone activists) :D

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Fri May 04, 2018 4:19 pm

Very cool

Enock

Postby Enock » Sat May 05, 2018 12:19 am

Masato wrote:^ what do you think about 'automatic drawing', or 'channeling'?

As in, contacting such deities and allowing them to direct your mind's eye and/or pencil to reveal how they might like to be visually represented?

It is the way of demonic possession.

God gives us the creative forces inside to do work that comes from within our own hearts within our own perspective, once you give that up to "channeling" or letting spirits enter you and influence your natural forces...you are inviting them to take over in other aspects of your lives.

Are you sure you want to let them in Masato in order to make that dolla dolla bill?

Think twice before letting strangers in my friend ...

Return to “Anarchy Zone”