This is now my courier thread.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Diet Butcher

This is now my courier thread.

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:06 am

Daglord wrote:you guys remember this? this might be the first time I "shot the shit" with both Pong & Anti. I didn't remember being around when SP was, but here it is:

started on page 6... when EY started to troll... http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-4962-page-6.html

should have stopped right there^ IMO :lol:

I'm reading that old thread now. Som Pong has a cat! That's hilarious!

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:26 am

Had a cat mate. I'm sorry but like I said............he's gone. I know this must be hard for you with the fact that you knew the guy personally but you had to expect it. Didn't you?

I mean if I had the choice between Som pong, Charlie Sheen, Amanda Bynes or Lindsay Lohan in a death pool I would have taken Som Pong everyday and twice on Saturdays.

I can see you are just in the denial phase of your grief process. This is similar what EY is experiencing and displaying right now after he just lost 50% of his posters to a forum with a slogan like "creative revolution for higher humans"

That has to sting a little.

OY VEY.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Anti D wrote:I think you should sit down first Edge. I didn't want to be the one to make this public until his next of kin were notified but......... he's gone.

Yeah, I'm having trouble processing it as well. It seems that even with the money Ben sent him to enable him and keep his addictions and deviant and destructive lifestyle going he neglected to pay his debts with the Chinese.

The Thai authorities suspect it was blunt force trauma and he suffered greatly. He was found bludgeoned to death and stuffed in the same barrel that he calls home.

The sad irony of him getting beaten to death and stuffed in a barrel is a microcosm of the way he lived his life. He lived hard, Played Hard and was never known to follow rules. THEY FOLLOWED HIM.

If heaven has a ghetto than Som Pong is up their right now with The Gentle Giant Mike Brown and Baby Tray Tray sucking on a meth pipe like a glass dick with a couple of LadyBoys on his lap.

- We need to do a movie about the rescue team send to save Pomg!

Jay Cutler as Canuckster:

Lorenzo Lamas as luigi:

Robert "Bobby" Roode as John Killo:

Michael Jai White as Flying Angles:

Matthias Hues as Daglord:

Ashton Kutcher as anti-d

Donnie Yen as Diet Butcher:

Vin Diesel as Masato:

Jim Belushi as Joe Mama:

Donal Logue as Som Pomg:

The miz as Edge Guerrero:

Keanu Reeves as Winson:

We need the other users too, like Emp Empy could be played by Hugh Jackman, i love Hugh Jackman.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:47 am

Cheers lads, but I am still hanging on. Got the shakes bad today though/

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Anti D wrote:

Had a cat mate. I'm sorry but like I said............he's gone. I know this must be hard for you with the fact that you knew the guy personally but you had to expect it. Didn't you?

I mean if I had the choice between Som pong, Charlie Sheen, Amanda Bynes or Lindsay Lohan in a death pool I would have taken Som Pong everyday and twice on Saturdays.

I can see you are just in the denial phase of your grief process. This is similar what EY is experiencing and displaying right now after he just lost 50% of his posters to a forum with a slogan like "creative revolution for higher humans"

That has to sting a little.

OY VEY.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:09 pm

Anyone who is a 'cat person' is a very cool person, imo.

Except for crazy cat ladies. They're just kooky.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Anti D wrote:I think you should sit down first Edge. I didn't want to be the one to make this public until his next of kin were notified but......... he's gone.

Yeah, I'm having trouble processing it as well. It seems that even with the money Ben sent him to enable him and keep his addictions and deviant and destructive lifestyle going he neglected to pay his debts with the Chinese.

The Thai authorities suspect it was blunt force trauma and he suffered greatly. He was found bludgeoned to death and stuffed in the same barrel that he calls home.

The sad irony of him getting beaten to death and stuffed in a barrel is a microcosm of the way he lived his life. He lived hard, Played Hard and was never known to follow rules. THEY FOLLOWED HIM.

If heaven has a ghetto than Som Pong is up their right now with The Gentle Giant Mike Brown and Baby Tray Tray sucking on a meth pipe like a glass dick with a couple of LadyBoys on his lap.

- We need to do a movie about the rescue team send to save Pomg!

Jay Cutler as Canuckster:

Lorenzo Lamas as luigi:

Robert "Bobby" Roode as John Killo:

Michael Jai White as Flying Angles:

Matthias Hues as Daglord:

Ashton Kutcher as anti-d

Donnie Yen as Diet Butcher:

Vin Diesel as Masato:

Jim Belushi as Joe Mama:

Donal Logue as Som Pomg:

The miz as Edge Guerrero:

Keanu Reeves as Winson:

We need the other users too, like Emp Empy could be played by Hugh Jackman, i love Hugh Jackman.

I should be able to rep this! I've seen 'River's Edge' maybe 200 times and even partied with Keanu Reeves live and in person. He was jacked that I raved about that movie.

Very cool post that I would rep if I could. Excellent work Edge. Edge, if you haven't yet, watch 'River's Edge' starring Keanu Reeves, Crispin Glover, and Dennis Hopper. It's an awesome movie.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Crispin glover >keanu reeves
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Canuckster wrote:Crispin glover >keanu reeves

Shit Aston Kutcher while being very annoying and a massive tool (like myself) tops both of them via getting to fuck Mila Kunis on a daily basis.

I kind of feel bad for Penxv aka Matt Masterson being left out. He's been really contributing here as of late. His posts suck but it's the thought that counts.

Penxv as David "Fatbody" Horner (they're the same person)

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:20 am

lol Masterson really is a shit poster.
Late with the rent again, I gotta sell more weed. At least the Chiuchow landlady seems understanding when it comes to bribing cops.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”