Masato
Site Admin

Adolf Hitler: The greatest story never told

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:06 am

I like your takes, man

Rare to find someone to discuss WWII open-mindedly

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:29 pm

WW1 and WW2 were both a necessary part of implementing the world we have today.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:28 am

The Unification of Germany under Bismarck backed by Bleichroders influence is interesting. I recommend the book Gold and Iron.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:54 pm

This is a very good documentary on the case that Hitler escaped to Argentina. It's not the usual CT based stuff, this guy is a highly credentialed journalist who started looking into as a joke, and discovered it was not a joke.

He also explains how the US managed to save hundreds of Nazi's from execution for war crimes, and brought them to America.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:54 am

^ THANKS! bookmarked for sure, those stories are so much fun

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Anyone else here not a racist, but wishes the Nazis had won?
Theirs was a truly effective fascist government that took a nation on its knees from a depression and turned it into a military, technological and economic powerhouse within the space of ten years.
It was a social experiment in the way that many reformed or new nations are. America was an experiment in democracy and (eventually) egalitarianism. The Soviet Union was an experiment in Communism. Nazi Germany was the grandest experiment of them all: a rejection of the gentle side of man and a wholehearted pursuit of our more teutonic side: The glorification of the strong, the self-sufficient, and the dominant. It was to be the beginning of a bolder and more uncompromising global civilization that would bring discipline where before there was only coddling; that would harden the soft, and that would not be afraid to say that equality means equal opportunities, not that all men regardless of education or skill are inherently equal to one another. It was a call out to all men to transcend their passive, mediocre existances and aspire to become the heroic and unstoppable species that mankind always had the potential to become.
Nazi Germany was the combined hopes, dreams and ambitions of all who dared to dominate; but in the end, these dreams were quashed by weak, subversive men who would rather hold their superiors back rather than attempt to catch up.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:06 pm

I'm of the opinion that an Aryan-Indian alliance would be unstoppable.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:24 pm

Great post by Luigi. Some early pre-war speeches given by Hitler have more than once brought me to tears they are so powerful and inspiring. I hear what you are saying for sure, and am also sad sometimes when I see the greedy cunts that squashed those kind of sentiments.

On the other hand, who would you trust to continue enforcing 'moral' righteousness everywhere? There would for sure come a point where it becomes intrusive and oppressive; not everyone has the same ideas what is right or wrong, or worth striving for etc.

I hear stories of Hitler cleaning out all the brothels and sex clubs of Berlin etc... on one hand I applaud this, but on the other I can empathize with those people who truly believed they were not doing anything wrong etc. Many artists and free-thinkers not sympathetic to the Nazi vision were surely ostracized or were forced to flee etc.

All ideals are great until you actually put people in charge of enforcing them. All values are susceptible to fanatic extremism.

The confusing thing is that sometimes its fanatic extremism that may be necessary to make any great significant changes in this world.

Tough calls

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:05 am

I hear you Mas. On the one hand I remember being the teenager who was a total shit disturber who always wanted to fuck with society for the fun of it and reject morality. It was so much fun, but on the other hand I now acknowledge that I would be in a much better place in life if not for that stage, and overall my society would also be better off. Its definitely not an easy decision on how to implement these kind of ideals.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:08 am

SP: Alliances now a days are not driven by kinship, only by economic connections and mutual political usefulness. Sounds like a capitalist's utopia, doesnt it?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”